History of Tribulations

The taste of Raven's pussy was divine. He knew the waiter couldn't actually see what he was doing, but between his movements and Raven's reactions, there was no doubt.

Through their connection, he could feel that this act of exhibitionism was arousing to Raven, and that her orgasm would come quickly. As he wouldn't be partaking of a human meal, a good helping of orgasmic fluids would do nicely for the moment...

Her orgasm came quickly shattering her and forcing her to grab the door frame to not fall. She cried out loudly and gasped panting as her hips still gyrated against Xaviers face. The waiter was bright red but couldn't keep his eyes off her. She was flushed, and a bead of cum dripped down her leg.

She smiled to Xavier as he came out from beneath her dress, oh lord she was in trouble this evening.

Xavier held onto Raven as she came. It wouldn't do for her to collapse there in front of their audience, especially after giving such an arousing performance.

Without missing a beat, Xavier lapped up all the orgasmic fluids that erupted from Raven's quivering hole. He continued licking even when the her cum showed signs of subsiding. However, after a while, once he was sure she'd be able to stand on her own, he emerged from beneath her skirt and stood once more.

"Delectable," he stated emphatically, wiping a finger across his face and then popping it into his mouth.

The waiter was dumbfounded. He just stood there for several seconds, amazed at the show he'd just seen. His cock was very obviously hard, but he hadn't tried to do anything about it. Had the young gentleman decided to do so, Xavier certainly wouldn't have stopped him. How Raven would have reacted to having the waiter pleasure himself in front of her while she got her pussy eaten, he didn't know. It was a moot point, though, since nothing of the sort had happened.

"Now then, Xavier announced, "shall we sit for dinner?"

Raven blushed almost the color of her dress and nodded. The waiter somehow recovered in time to rush over and pull out her chair for her. "I want the lobster, house salad with no onion, ranch on the side, baked potato no chives, with cheese and sour cream and with an appetizer of oysters, and some white wine please." she told him. "Also can we have some fresh rolls please." she added quickly.

He looked to Xavier and Raven looked up to him. "He just ate didn't you see him?"

Xavier smiled as Raven ordered. His smile got even wider when she dismissed the waiter, saying he'd already eaten. It implied a different dynamic to their relationship, but he didn't mind. He knew exactly what she meant, and he enjoyed how it made the waiter hesitate in confusion.

"She's right," he replied to the stunned young man. "I'm good. Continue as the lady requested."

When the waiter disappeared, he pulled Raven in close and said, "You know, I could spend the entire meal between your legs."

"My love, I am yours body and soul to devour when and wherever you please. Though, it may make it difficult for me to eat my dinner if i'm constantly moaning and cumming for you."

Oh how he had this marvelous effect over her. Just the thought of him back between her thighs has her wanting more. She wondered what might happen if he drank from her clit. It would be way to overwhelming she decided.

"Your wish is my command sir" she said with a bit of desire.

Xavier laughed. "Never fear, I'll let you eat. Having you choke while orgasming with a mouthful would suck the pleasure from the evening, don't you think?"

"yes sir" she replied taking a roll and tearing off a piece. "thank you for taking me out, It feels good to be out as a couple. And you do look quite handsome tonight."

The waiter came back with the oysters and some fresh rolls and their wine. He asked Xavier 'is there anything else I can get or do for you sir?' Raven thought he was hoping to either have Xavier fuck him, or let him have a go at her.

The waiter suddenly seemed eager to please. Xavier asked, "I do believe I'm fine. Did I give the impression I was anything but? Were you hoping I'd want something in particular?"

The waiter blushed and lowered his head. "Um No Sir, just letting you know i'm here for anything you may need."
Raven didn't say a word as she watched the Dom side of Xavier shine through.

She could have made a teasing joke about how the waiter wanted to serve him. But decided against it. She didn't want to shed a damper on their evening out.

When the waiter hovered, Xavier asked languidly, "What do you hope to see? More of what you witnessed earlier? Perhaps you would care to do to me what I did to her? Or are you just looking for more of a show? If you're a good boy, perhaps you'll get to see more, but for now, you're being annoying, under the guise of being an efficient servant. I know the number. Withdraw."

The waiter gasped as Xavier re-approached him "yes sir" he replied and scurried away. Raven watched and wiggled a little in her seat. She liked it when he went all rarr. In someway she felt a little sorry for the waiter. But he should have never been presumptuous with him.

"I should probably slow down on the rolls, so i can enjoy my lobster" she said trying to ease him back carefully to her and resume their date. Taking a sip of the wine she opened her legs under the table and closed them again to try and readjust the way the lips of her pussy were sticking together.

As expected, the waiter rushed out in an embarrassed hurry. He did wonder what the young man would have done if he'd have treated him as something other than a waiter. Chances were that his orders were to satisfy the client's needs. The women giving pleasure for pay weren't the only prostitutes in this town. They were merely the ones with that designation.

Xavier chuckled at Raven's comment about waiting for her actual meal to arrive. "Indeed. It would be a shame for you to fill up on bread and miss your main dish. Do you need a distraction until your meal arrives?"

Raven blushed at Xaviers question. "It would be an honor to be distracted by you sir." She grinned picking at a small piece of roll. Her tongue wet her lips before she bit the bottom one. Just the thought of what he may do or require of her made her juices start flowing again.

Xavier smiled and held out his hand. There was no question of Raven placing hers in it. He led her back out to the balcony., where he placed her so she could look out on the view.

Once she was in place, he opened his trousers and freed his erection. The back of her dress went up over her ass, and Xavier expertly slid into Raven's cunt from behind.

They were high enough - and it was dark enough - that a voyeur would need both binoculars and a spotlight to see what was happening.

As he began fucking, Xavier reached around and slipped his hands inside the loose bodice of Raven's dress and cupped an ample breast in each as he drove into her with increasing vigor...

She knew that panties weren't going to be needed. Gripping the railing as he thrust into her she let out a deep moan. He massaged her breast as he thrust himself deep inside of her. "oh god Xavier" she moaned loudly. She knew that no one could see him. But there was still something erotic about being out in the open.

"yours" she moaned with rasp in her voice as he continued to use her pussy to not only distract her, but appease himself. Her went cunt gripped at his cock tightly eagerly begging for more like it should. Raven had never believed in the theory that one should only be with only one man an that be her husband. But with Xavier as a lover she couldn't imagine being with anyone else. Unless of course he ordered it, but she thought him a bit to possessive for that.

Xavier pulled the sides of Raven's top away, exposing her breasts to the air as he drove his cock into her amazing hot, wet pussy.

Being what he was, Xavier didn't care what others thought. The only thing that gave him some sense of propriety was his need to fit into the human world. However, this was the perfect town for something such as he, as every human vice, both legal and ill- was exhibited and catered to somewhere. It was a hedonistic city, and that fit Xavier very well. It was why his predecessor had fought so hard to keep it, and why Xavier had fought harder to obtain possession of it. It was also why, on an almost annual basis, he found himself battling with another of his kind for mastery of this place. He'd been fighting for it for nearly fifty years, and didn't see that ending any time soon.

It was why he didn't stop when he heard the waiter clear his throat in the entryway.

"I believe your meal has arrived, my dear," Xavier whispered into Raven's ear, his hips continuing to pump into her willing body.

"Place it on the table, and if you think you must, come and watch."

Xavier could hear plates being set and momentarily, their waiter - whose name they hadn't bothered to find out - came out to the balcony, wide-eyed, to see what they were doing. With Raven's dress covering everything, it wasn't like the young man could see anything particularly prurient, but it was quite obvious what was happening, and that seemed enough for him.

"Sit over there," Xavier ordered, waving to a chair. "If you feel it necessary, take yourself out and get it out of your system. You'll see this kind of thing and much more, working in this town, and not everyone will be as amenable as I."

Xavier was taking his time fucking her, giving her just enough to her pushing back against him with want and need. Lust filled her eyes and made her pussy dripping wet.
He had moved her dress to free her breasts so they could bounce freely as he thrust himself into her over and over.

The waiter had cleared his throat to let them know he was there. Xaviers hips continued to pound into his sub without any break in tempo and whispered in her ear that her meal was here. She was too full of lust and desire to care. He told the waiter to sit down and watch and relieve himself if he must.

The waiter nodded gratefully and sat down to see Ravens breasts bouncing each time Xavier thrust into her. Raven blushed a little and continued to moan with hunger as her Master fucked her in front of someone. It was exciting and erotic. To be stared at lustfully by another man as her love thrust himself into her over and over again claiming her sopping wet pussy as his.

Xavier could be unpredictable. She was sure there was a lesson in there somewhere, and was still uncertain over what he would do next.

Then suddenly, Xavier pulled out. He wasn't sure who moaned his protest louder, Raven or the waiter.

"You'd better eat," he said, straightening Raven and tucking her tits back behind her dress. "The seafood here is exquisite, I understand, and it would be a shame to let it get cold. The night is young, there will be more opportunity for more fucking. I'm not going anywhere."

Turning back to the waiter, he told him, "Sorry to cut the show short. Feel free to finish or go back to work."

Xavier then led Raven to the table and seated her so she could enjoy her meal.

Raven was gasping and wanted to beg for more, but his tone was otherwise. "yes love" she said softly as he tucked her breasts back inside of her dress and let her to the table.

The waiter sat out on the porch finishing his masturbation as she was led away. Her pussy clenched at the air as she was seated in her chair feeling the loss of his cock buried deep inside of her. Taking a bite of her lobster she moaned spreading her legs so Xavier could smell her desire for him.

She was ravenous and ate almost everything she had ordered. She didn't want to get too full or she wouldn't enjoy being put to bed by him. "Oh my god that was so good Xavier." she said with a sated smile. "May we have the rest wrapped for a rooftop picnic tomorrow?" Her eyes were dancing loving every moment of being out with him.

Xavier could hear the waiter stroking his cock to the memory of what he'd just witnessed. He wondered if he should have the young man come in and put on a show for Raven and himself, as they'd put one on for the young man.

Raven ate with gusto. Shortly after she started, Xavier caught the distinct odor of her aroused, well-fucked pussy amid the smell of her meal. The aroma of her arousal simply aroused him more.

When Raven asked about leftovers, Xavier told her, "Certainly, we can have the rest boxed."

He then called the waiter in. The younger man seemed almost ready to cum, but Xavier's call broke his trance, and like an obedient servant, he stood and came to the table.

The young man's stiff cock still stood proud from the fly of his trousers. A drop of pre-cum hung from the tip, but the young man just stood there, waiting for instructions.

"Masturbate for the lady," Xavier told him. "Strip and jerk your cock for her."

The waiter blushed a little and obey Xaviers command pulling off his jacket shirt and tie. Then taking off his shoes, socks , underwear and pants. He now stood naked before them. "May I fuck her, or play with or fuck her tits sir? He questioned staring at Raven like a piece of meat. Raven was about to answer but didn't because it wasn't her choice. It was Xaviers, she belonged to him.

Xavier frowned at the waiter's request.

"You forget your place, boy," Xavier scolded, though due to his timelessness, Xavier avtually appeared younger than the waiter. "I did not offer more than the permission to display the pleasure you so obviously take in our presence here. You should feel honored to be allowed to show your body to a goddess such as the one who sits before you. I could simply send you away to perform only the job you were initially tasked with this evening, but I chose to bring you into this portion of our celebration. Stroke your cock, young man. If the lady wishes you to do anything, I leave it up to her to describe it to you. She is mine, and yet she is far more. She has the ability to choose, should she wish, and therefore, if she wants more of you, she will tell you so.

"Do you understand?"

The waiter had a strong submissive streak, for his cock had wilted to half its former thickness and length. The way the young man cowered, the illusion was that Xavier had shouted with a voice strong enough to shatter glass, rather than the quiet, even tone he had used.

"Yes, Master," the waiter whispered.

"What was that?" Xavier taunted. "I have excellent hearing, but I could barely tell you said a word, and I'm sure your goddess here heard nothing.

"Speak up. Even one such as you must be heard, particularly when responding to people such as us.

"Now, do you undersatnd?"

"Yes, Master!" the young man virtually shouted. If anyone stood outside the door, they likely heard the waiter's acknowledgment.

"Very well, then," Xavier nodded. "Stroke your cock until you cum. The lady can decide what you do with your load." When the waiter didn't obey immediately, Xavier asked, "Or would you rather just be sent away, rather than put on a display for us, since we've been so generous to do so for you?"

Ravens eyes widened a little as he used his calm commanding voice with the waiter. It sent chills up her spine, and she was glad it wasn't her that was being reprimanded.
She was surprise the waiter didn't piss himself with the way Xavier brought him down several notches.

She knew better then to laugh or make light of the situation so she stayed quiet and kept a submissive demure while Xavier told the man she was a goddess and he should feel blessed to be able to have watched their shows.

Eventually he told the man it was up to her what or where he should put his cum. She certainly didn't want it on her. After he recommended the waiter to jack off and had him yell yes master, Raven picked up a cloth napkin and placed it on the edge of the table.

"I choose this napkin which you should carry around for the rest of the day in your pocket to remind you of the offense you have caused my Master. If that pleases you Sir. She said looking at Xavier for permission.

Xavier nodded at Raven's choice for where the young man should deposit his sperm. He then leaned in and whispered into her ear, "How about in his own underwear, which he must wear the rest of the evening?"

Back