His Partner's Daughter (closed)

Her mind played over so many locations as they walked around the house. The upstairs inspired her too as she purred snuggling in close nipping at his earlobe.

I saw Beautiful's eyes sparkle as she saw the various locations in the house where we could fuck. The Master Bath upstairs had a large jacuzzi tub and a shower stall that could accommodate far more than two people. The large guest bedroom had a bath with the same, only slightly smaller.

The attic was a walk-up, and was devoid of the typical dust and cobwebs you usually associate with such a space. In fact, the dormer windows afforded a several mile view.

The basement was finished, and that was where things like the television lived. One door in the basement was closed, and I deliberately didn't show her what was behind that.

So lover.... Where is that sexy mind of yours going around here?

She smiled stating into his eyes licking her lips.

I waved toward the one door in the place I hadn't opened on our tour.

"Would you like to see what's in here? It's the only place you haven't seen."

Oh let me guess some 50 shades wanna be.

She smirked.

If so you the one gonna be tied up

I blushed at her comment.

"Actually, it was a romantic partner. She was into such things, so she was accommodated. I think there was tying on both sides."

A smile.

Well then maybe sometime we can visit that room. If you are a very good boy.

She cooed pressing against him.

The thought of both her being at my mercy, and my being at hers sent a surge of arousal through me.

"Care to see the room?" I asked, pulling her close.

Why not.

She smirked playing over everyone she has ever had tied beneath her in bed before.

Beautiful seemed to go somewhere in her mind briefly. It was an evilly pleasant memory, if the look on her face was any indication.

"Care to share, sexy?"

Oh just remembering an old... Friend and his enjoying certain almost silken ropes around him.

She purred deviously

"Mmmm," I purred, pulling her against my hardening cock, "you can do me if I can do you."

The thought of being at Beautiful's mercy was erotic as hell. The notion of her being at mine even moreso.

Hmmm... That could be fun.

She pressed back against him

Reaching into a niche above the door, I produced a key, which I fitted to the lock without letting go of the luscious woman in my arms. A turn of the wrist and I pushed the door open...

Walking in with him she looked around with a smile.

It was a modest dungeon, but it was still possible to have fun there.

Reaching to a hook, I took away a blindfold, the kind you might use to block out unwanted light so you can sleep.

"Do you trust me?" I asked.

I don't trust anyone but what do you have in mind.

She smirked

"Don't trust anyone, eh? And yet you got in the car.

" What do I have in mind? Nothing dangerous. I'd never harm you. I just want to remove one of your senses for a little bit. I won't take away anything else."

Last edited:
Okay. And yeah I got in the car but then again self-defense is easy lessons to come by for any situation.

She winked and nipped at his lips.

"Please. In my line of work, trustworthiness and safety are the cornerstones of what I do. If I believed you in any danger, I would never have even tried."

I pressed the blindfold in her hands. "Would it help at all to place myself at your mercy first?"

She studied him for a moment. Taking that moment to get past her security and inate distrust that makes her so phenomenal in her field.

She smiled to him and placed the blond Gold over her eyes.

My cock got hard when, after a few seconds of inner deliberation, Beautiful gave me a smile, then slid the blindfold over her head and settled it into place.

My heart pounded as she stood there, waiting for my next move.

Stepping closer, I gently breathed in her ear, "Good girl. Thank you."

I then began to kiss her neck, feather-light, my hands sliding down her body, resting on her hips...

None of that good girl crap. Got it lover

She bristled and a very cold about it. She was not about to deal with Dom sub stuff restraints and blondfolds was one thing but that was not in her vocabulary to submit to anyone like that.

"No problem, Beautiful. Forget I said it."

I continued to caress and gently kiss, attempting to get her to relax and enjoy herself again. Beautiful was even more tense than she'd gotten when I started to play with her ass.

"You know, you'd enjoy this more if you'd get out of your head. You're perfectly safe. I have no intentions beyond making you feel good and in the process, making myself feel good."

She was used to being in control. That wasn't hard to see. I was, too, but I'd learned long ago that on occasion, standing away from that pressure was okay, and didn't take anything away from who I was.

I was in a balancing act now. She had complied with my desire to temporarily take her sight. While she'd been playful when she slipped on the blindfold, the longer it stayed on, the more tense she became.

Carefully, I slid behind her, placing one hand below her breasts, the other making its way on her stomach below her bellybutton.

"You're safe. There is no way I will let anything bad happen to you." As I said this, I let my lower hand slide toward her pussy.

She relaxed some. Her field was not one that trust was a favored trait. As she felt his hands she smiled settling into this little game.

Back