His Partners Daughter (closed)

Finally leaning forward over him as she stared into his eyes.

Yes... Yes love...

I'm glad you enjoyed

I know I did

You are welcome back any time my love...and you will definitely be on my lips all day

Rolling over to lay there by him she just smiled and snuggled up against him with a nip at his earlobe before getting out of bed to go get ready for the day.

He knew they had to get moving, but...

damn, he liked being in bed with her

Okay, big day! What would you like me to do, market, butcher, flowers, clean up, just give me the command?

Take care of the out of the house and I will deal with all of this here.

She smiled walking into the bathroom.

Sounds good, I will go make us coffee, and after you shower we can make a list...

We discussed steaks right? Red wine, maybe some grilled asparagus, salad?

Think about it while you shower

And with that he was gone, soon she heard the coffee bean grinder going to work

She took a quick shower and moving to toss on a robe for now waiting till she was done with everything else to put on the purple dress.

SHe loved the smell of the freshly ground coffee as she walked around tending to a few things on her way to the kitchen to make sure everything was perfect for her dad's arrival.

He fixed the coffee, and scrambled up some eggs with spinach and cheese, whole wheat toast, and fresh squeezed juice. He really did enjoy cooking and eating!

Here, I thought we both worked up an appetite

So, steak, wine, flowers? Maybe asparagus or salad? I just want to make sure I get everything you want?

Salad... And the rest sounds great.

She smiled at the food and curled close to him as she fixed a plate.

I get the feeling it's no longer just coffee and a power bar for breakfast anymore is it?

He wrapped his arm around her, turning and smelling her hair, everything about her delicisous

Not if I have time to spoil you, but never feel obliged, I like doing it

Wrapping up his breakfast he put his plate in the sink, he would clean it later.

I'm off, I'll shower when I get back

He would get what they needed, and he had an extra errand to run, one he didn't want her to know about, at least not now.

She moved about the house and made sure everything was perfect and then went to her home office and went over paperwork and over memos making sure that nothing nor anyone would disturb them today.

His first stop took him back to the old market area, his first stop picked up a very special package

His next, some prime steaks

maxresdefault.jpg

Two great bottles of cabernet, and the fixings for a delicious garden salad

And last, fresh cut flowers

PaperFlowerBouquet.jpg

Finally, he headed home, happy with his purchases

She finished up her work and had gone back to her room to get dressed and fix her hair. She was more nervous about dealing with her father today than any of her training ever did.

He came home in a wonderful mood, setting the bags on the counter, and slipping his other package into his brief case

He walked into her room, or was it their room now?

Oh lover, you look beautiful, it will be hard to share you with your father!

She laughed.

Go get ready. I am sure it is close to the time that he will arrive.

She was already beautifully dressed but part of him was disappointed to be showering alone

But he went in and turned on the rain shower, and let the warm water beat down

Twenty minutes later he war ready, untucked linen shirt, casual but classy dress

Will this work or do you want me more formal?

That will be fine we are in our home

she smiled and walked over hugging him close.

Live rounds training doesn't scare me as much as this

He rubbed his nose on hers eskimo style

Well I would understand how you feel...

If...your father didn't love me...

He was making light, trying to ease her stress, however as it got closer he realized he was nervous as well...this was a big night...for all of them!

She just smiled and kissed him softly.

Well let's make sure everything is perfect and wait for daddy

He seasoned the steaks and put them on a plate in the refrigerator

He opened the wine for it to breathe, and basically made himself useful

At exactly the minute agreed upon, they heard the knock at the door...showtime!

She opened the door.

Daddy... Hello.

She hugged him and led him into the house.

Just like your office... I should have known. Hello Billy

Hello Sebastian, I am so glad you could make it

He shook her father's hand and genuinely and warmly welcomed him, excited to see him

Billy had known Sebastian far, far longer than Ember, and had nothing but the warmest feelings for him

I think you will love the steaks and wine we have tonight, it should be a fun evening

Steaks and wine... my little girl must be worried about something?

He chuckled.

Last time she prepared or had this prepared for me she had tried to drive the riding lawnmower and ran over the roses in the garden I had just had set up. The Gardener tried to help her saying that any flowers planted in a yard he was tending to he would pick out just tell him the type and color next time.

He looked to his daughter who was glaring with a smirk.

However, we did learn just how fast that riding lawnmower could go and how agile she was in getting out of dangerous situations.

Billy laughed

Well that's my girl!

He suddenly realized his faux paus

Umm, well not my girl, she's obviously your girl sir, it's just...uhmm just...

And then they all broke out laughing at his flustering

She just covered her mouth a little stifling a chuckle.

So daddy Ready to eat

Back