His Partners Daughter (closed)

Yeah...I think it is too...

She snuggled him catching her breath.

No just to explain off you always coming to the security wing of the company

He pulled he close, nuzzling her neck, just feeling, enjoying their naked bodies pressed together

Suddenly he laughed, he thought of rhe perfect excuse, and he wondered if she would agree

Well...there is this woman, I hadn’t known her before, we met at our office party, I am guessing she crashed it, one thing lead to another and I am embarrassed to say, we were intimate that night, very intimate

Now she won’t let me alone, she has even invaded my mind, my very soul, she is relentless, how can I be protected from such a seductress? I am afraid of what she might convince me to do? Help me Ember!

She laughed.

Well I might be able to help unless.... has she ever tied you to a chair? If so I can't help you... There is no turning back after that.

She winked and licked his lips. Here in my office show me everything she did everything you did and I mean... everything.

Jesus, they had only finished minutes before, but her words, her lick, the fire in those eyes had him rock hard again

Was she really suggesting they relive tat night, even part of that night, oh God please be suggesting that

Are you sure Ember, I mean this woman is insatatiable, electrifying, we did it everywhere, in every way possible, I lost track of how many times we each came, it is amazing I can still walk, are you sure you want to be put through that, I mean we might be here for hours? Just fucking, then making love, then fucking only to make tender love again? I want to respect your time and other obligations you may have.

His cock twitched and pulsed with every word

I can't figure out a proper security measures to take unless you are... Completely honest with me about... Everything.

She purred her legs still wrapped around him loosely.

Leave out no details... Did you all go anywhere do anything else after the fling at the party?

Well, we have had three amazing days...but for you to understand, don't you need to get in her mind, feel what we have felt? So for instance, you could sit me in your office chair there, and use my shirt to tie my hands behind my back, my tie can be my blindfold, and then she did the most deliciously wicked things to me...she just let her body go...t

Should we start there?

Or when I took her to the hotel, and we made love, had an amazing day walking the city, attending the zoo, itialian ice, pizza and a bath with champagne, strawberries and chocolate?

I remember it all, every second, I will never forget...shall we start in the chair or would you prefer somewhere else...you are the professional...I am in your hands

Well if we go somewhere else we would have to go separately. However for now I am most curious about the chair.

She purred rolling her hips against him with a wink.

Aaahhh, yes, the chair....yessss a most interesting start

As she had rolled her hips, she had pinned his erection up against his stomach, the sensitive underside of his cock sliding up and down her silky pink sex

He slowly thrust his hips up and down, relishing the sensations shooting through his body as he grinded into her, feeling all of her delicious slit

He groaned, moaned, “Yes...chair...just give me a second...this just...feels sooo good...”

Last edited:
She purred at his distraction from from their little game. Rolling her hips she moaned and purred.

Who is to say... She doesn't need... To... Be protected... From you. Maybe you are taking advantage of her... Mind, body and heaet

He just kept sliding up and down, My God, the sensations were incredible, almost as good as being inside her...almost

He couldn't focus...uh, yeah ...welll

I guess you will have to be the judge...who needs protecting...maybe they both do or can protect each other...he is very innocent...she stole his heart...he doesn't want it back...just doesn't want it broken..."OH GOD...mmmm....OH GOD!'

I think you've both stolen from each other...stolen something neither of you could break...haven't you?

She rolled her hips again.

Now chair... or somewhere else

He smiled, yes they had, he nuzzled then bit her neck

One more kiss, one more slide up and down, "Mmmmm", he got up and winked

Chair!

Standing she slipped over to the chair standing there watching him.

Now.. sit

He laughed, "should I beg or rollover too?"

He was teasing, and he couldn't wait to play...so he got up and sat down in the chair and held his hands behind his back

Were you thinking something like this?...my shirt is just behind you, I think it would easily allow you to tie me down

Getting his shirt she restrained his wrists.

You did say you were blindfolded correct?

He felt her tie his hands down, and he looked up at her with pure desire....if she wanted to play...he was up for anything...he wanted to do everything with her...it was total trust...his body was hers

He heard the question and smiled

Yes, blindfolded, total sensory deprivation....all I could do was hope she would not take advantage of me...or was that hope that she WOULD take advantage of me...My tie is on the chair, if you would find that helpful?

Getting his tie she blindfolded him. She moved to sit on his lap letting him slide deep within as she purred.

I get the feeling with your last comment that neither of you require protecting from the other

She began to sway her hips lifting and dropping rythmicly as she did

Do we need protecting? That is an interesting question

You see we so enjoy being together, giving each other carnal pleasure, living out our desire for each other

That we sometimes lose a sense of any other priority

If we need protection from anything it is making sure we find some time to eat and sleep so we aren't found some morning in a heap of post orgasmic malnutrition and exhaustion

Because I literally want to fuck and make love to her more than I have ever wanted anything

He felt her clench him as he talked, working those inner muscles up and down his hard, hard cock

He squeezed his arms behind him to give him leverage and bucked up hard lifting her off the chair

See what I mean, when it feels this good it is so hard to focus on anything else

Last edited:
She swayed and rode him more and more riding harder and harder.

Tell me more.

He smiled

So, my sexy head of security

You want to hear how badly I want her, how my cock craves her, how my eyes watch her, and how I imagine her naked in my arms, bodies writhing in pleasure

How amazing I feel when I am inside her, relinquishing control, feeling her sexy cunt grip me, swallow me inside her sex

How hard she makes my prick and how I want to explore every inch of her, how she makes me insatiable

Is that what you mean by more?

Last edited:
Good start...

She purred.

Do you have any idea what you do to her?

Well with the intensity of your words I can gather that she feels things with you she never knew possible. That from the all out fucking to the lovemaking were some of the most passionate moments she had ever dreamed of and how she loves getting lost in those strong arms of yours and you being in her live and heart for starters.

She purred as she spoke.

And how she could get very used to you being tied up like this and maybe the tables being turned one day

He tried to push up and kiss her...he was crazy about her...over the moon

Yes he would bind her...take her...he already had a special present for her...

He wanted her in his bed or he in hers every night...and he wanted to live out every fantasy, kinky or not

His lips finally found hers and he gave her lower lip a little bite, sucked it in, as he drove his hard prick up, deep inside...my god she made him feel like a man, a conquering hero, enjoying the fruits of his efforts

She should be careful what she wishes...it is hard to corral a tiger once unleashed...but he will take her...control her...and use her beautiful body for his pleasure...just don't ever make him hurt her...that he couldn't do...he is too much in love with her...and with that he moved his mouth down to her breast and sucked it deep within his mouth so his tongue could tease her erect nipple

Back