Here's How Donald Trump Could Become President

Status
Not open for further replies.
You and I both know that the altruist all wound up on emotion just "knows" what the problem is, and the problem is "the rich," the greedy rich, all they do is steal and engage in dishonest dealings...

;)

So a vote for Hillary is a blow against that class of people.

:D :D :D

Everything that you and Ishmael know" vs reality would create a venn diagram consisting of two circles that never intersect.

Classic liberalism...well intentioned ideas with no thought of real world consequences.

My only fucking point is don't blame the gov for choices people make.
That's bullshit.
Welfare did not bait people into wanting to fuck up their lives.
My life is fucked. I blame no one but me.
I own my mess.

Your mess has nothing to do with what we're talking about.

The Welfare State is rewarding bad behavior. The inevitable result is more bad behavior.

But the government is making the choices so available and easy in the name of good works.

This is the opposite of taxation. If you want less of an activity, to tax it more heavily. If you want to encourage a behavior, you reward it, make it generational and then with every election you can use fear, the fear of loss of incentive, to turn out a guaranteed voter base. It is the main appeal of the Democrat Party; we take care of you, all we need is your vote and that is just about the easiest job in the world. We will give you enough benefits to live a minimum wage lifestyle without all that degrading work that goes along with it. You'll have more time to socialize, watch tv, play games and fuck...

Does this not destroy the moral fabric of the family?

Your mess has nothing to do with what we're talking about.

The Welfare State is rewarding bad behavior. The inevitable result is more bad behavior.

By your logic, it's your wife's fault that you're a freeloading piece of shit, because she supports your stupid ass when she should let you starve in the street.

:cool:

But the government is making the choices so available and easy in the name of good works.

This is the opposite of taxation. If you want less of an activity, to tax it more heavily. If you want to encourage a behavior, you reward it, make it generational and then with every election you can use fear, the fear of loss of incentive, to turn out a guaranteed voter base. It is the main appeal of the Democrat Party; we take care of you, all we need is your vote and that is just about the easiest job in the world. We will give you enough benefits to live a minimum wage lifestyle without all that degrading work that goes along with it. You'll have more time to socialize, watch tv, play games and fuck...

Having babies out of wedlock is getting your fair share and sticking it to The Man!

And I have known a lot of single moms that are so because the guy bailed. Swore his love and devotion, made a baby, then bounced to make more babies with more women.
It's not just women being whores.
It's just that they're the ones on welfare cuz the dirtbag husband/boyfriend split and won't support the kids he made.
I see it all the time.
Instead of bashing single moms and blaming welfare, why don't you bitch about the deadbeat dads who make welfare the only option?

My only fucking point is don't blame the gov for choices people make.
That's bullshit.
Welfare did not bait people into wanting to fuck up their lives.
My life is fucked. I blame no one but me.
I own my mess.

It most certainly did. It promoted the destruction of the family unit. One of the architects of the modern welfare state, Daniel Patrick Moynihan, in a singular act of honesty, reversed his views regarding welfare stating that it led to, "defining deviancy downwards."

A system was instituted that financially rewarded women for having children out of wedlock. That led to the destruction of the black family unit. It is now spreading it's tentacles into every aspect of society.

The consequences of this patently stupid behavior does not become apparent to the woman until she's so thoroughly trapped in the system that she can't escape.

Ishmael

And I have known a lot of single moms that are so because the guy bailed. Swore his love and devotion, made a baby, then bounced to make more babies with more women.
It's not just women being whores.
It's just that they're the ones on welfare cuz the dirtbag husband/boyfriend split and won't support the kids he made.
I see it all the time.
Instead of bashing single moms and blaming welfare, why don't you bitch about the deadbeat dads who make welfare the only option?

An attempt to change the topic and blame someone else other than the good works of the government to help these poor unfortunate women. But you cannot argue the subset as if it were the whole.

By what mechanism has the family fallen apart?

Has government replaced it?

In every war the army buys rancid pork to feed the troops. The army has bought spoiled food since the Revolution. Every government program is rancid pork in diverse forms.

John D,Rockefeller began his fortune selling spoiled beans to the army.

Last edited:
It most certainly did. It promoted the destruction of the family unit. One of the architects of the modern welfare state, Daniel Patrick Moynihan, in a singular act of honesty, reversed his views regarding welfare stating that it led to, "defining deviancy downwards."

A system was instituted that financially rewarded women for having children out of wedlock. That led to the destruction of the black family unit. It is now spreading it's tentacles into every aspect of society.

The consequences of this patently stupid behavior does not become apparent to the woman until she's so thoroughly trapped in the system that she can't escape.

Ishmael

Praise be to Allah that President Obama had the courage to undo the harsh and repressive reforms to the system made by President Clinton.

:cool:

He got the cheddah flowing again!

The war on poverty kicked the father out of the house in return for benefits from the grandest sugar-daddy of all, Uncle Sam.

;) ;)

Exactly...and in the process got the recipients' votes for 100 years.

"He who robs Peter to pay Paul can always count on Paul's vote."

Trump says he won't let people die in the street. Said he supports Obama's mandate when it comes to that.
Isn't that giving the very poor a good excuse to do drugs and live under bridges? Knowing Donald will rescue them?

Funny thread.

"Welfare" per the nutty tards in this thread is defined (not the Social Security/Medicaid they receive, or the home mortgage tax deduction they take, or the roads they drive on, on the utilities that come to their home via a government granted easement over their neighbor's property) as those benefits for the care of children that are too young to get a job and support their layabout asses. Never mind these are the same kids that they so vehemently wanted brought into this world in the first place.

Sometimes you just can't make this shit up.

Funny thread.

"Welfare" as the nutty tards in this thread is defined (not the Social Security/Medicaid they receive, or the home mortgage tax deduction they take, or the roads they drive on, on the utilities that come to their home via a government granted easement over their neighbor's property) as those benefits for the care of children that are too young to get a job and support their layabout asses. Never mind these are the same kids that they so vehemently wanted brought into this world in the first place.

Sometimes you just can't make this shit up.

Are you really that stupid? Roads aren't welfare, they're bought and paid for. Same with SS. (Medicaid IS welfare, I'll give you that one.) The deduction on the home mortgage is interest only and the lender pays the tax on that.

Yes, yes little Johnny, we all know what the excuses for welfare are, and we are all witnessing the results and they're disgusting. A death spiral of deviant behavior subsidized by the taxpayer.

Ishmael

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back