Here's How Donald Trump Could Become President

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not only that, but if some liberal were running for President on a motto of "Make America Great Again," with the clear implication that it's not great right this minute, the Trumps of the world, the Fox News Channel etc. would spend weeks talking about nothing else but his or her alleged America-hating.

Trump and his voters love a certain idea of America, but they seem to have massive contempt for the America that actually exists.

Oh my god, can you imagine if Obama had run under "Make America Great Again?"

Only the dum fucks make babies outta wedlock. If a nigger is in the crowd you run with youll make bastards, too.

Trump Win In Nevada Rattles China…

Good.

Via FreeBeacon:

China warned the United States on Wednesday not to adopt punitive currency policies that could disrupt U.S.-China relations after Donald Trump’s win in the Nevada caucus.

Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Hua Chunying told reporters in Beijing that “we are following with interest the U.S. presidential election.”

Hua was asked about China’s response to a possible Trump presidency and his announced plan to punish China for currency manipulation with a tax on Chinese goods.

“Since it belongs to the domestic affair of the U.S., I am not going to make comments on specific remarks by the relevant candidate,” she said

Having babies out of wedlock has become a generational tradition fostered by government entitlements.

Oh my god, can you imagine if Obama had run under "Make America Great Again?"

He did.

He ran on the idea that the world has lost respect for the US and was certain that his subsequent apology tour would make them all love us so peace and harmony would reign.

For the first time ever, his wife was proud of America.

Short memory.

You choose to blame the gov for horseshit parenting? Fucked up morals?
Bullshit

I didn't choose the facts:

"Welfare also plays a powerful role in promoting illegitimacy. Research by CBO Director O'Neill also shows, for example, that a 50 percent increase in monthly AFDC and food stamp benefit levels will cause a 43 percent increase in the number of illegitimate births within a state. Illegitimacy, in turn, has an enormous negative effect on children's development and on their behavior as adults."

http://www.heritage.org/research/reports/1996/06/bg1084nbsp-how-welfare-harms-kids

"As Washington Post reporter Leon Dash has shown in his book When Children Want Children, most unwed teen mothers conceive and deliver their babies deliberately rather than accidentally."

"In its latest annual report to Congress on "Welfare Indicators and Risk Factors," the Department of Health and Human Services pointed to the high rate of births to unmarried mothers, saying "data on nonmarital births are important, since historically a high proportion of welfare recipients first became parents outside of marriage."

The chicken and egg
You choose to believe a young girl grows up with the dream of one day living in a rundown trailer with no man and three screaming brats just so she can get foodstamps and fuck the skeasy neighbor for cigs.
Yep, that's the plan.
I choose to believe the family structure is fucked in America and welfare is the result~not the cause.

The chicken and egg
You choose to believe a young girl grows up with the dream of one day living in a rundown trailer with no man and three screaming brats just so she can get foodstamps and fuck the skeasy neighbor for cigs.

Did I say that? I didn't did I? You invented it.

Look! someone stole your nick and is posting stuff to make you look hypocritical!

Originally Posted by pensivepoet View Post
But let's make sure the young mother on some food stamps ain't using.

I hated my marriage. But I stayed in it because we had two children and I believe in taking responsibility for my choices.
My wife stayed at home and I took lower paying jobs that gave me a lot of hometime.
We homeschooled.
My kids are now in their 20's.
My son went to college on a full ride at 17. He's now doing his masters.
My daughter is a 4.0 who will have her ag degree this spring.
No babies. No drugs.
Not so much as a parking ticket.
I guess my kids must've slipped through the cracks of what you think the new American dream is.

I hated my marriage. But I stayed in it because we had two children and I believe in taking responsibility for my choices.
My wife stayed at home and I took lower paying jobs that gave me a lot of hometime.
We homeschooled.
No babies. No drugs.
I guess my kids must've slipped through the cracks of what you think the new American dream is.

So you took responsibility for your life like most people.

What's your point?

We homeschooled.
No babies. No drugs.

non sequitur

By personalizing, you have a new tool to turn any discussion into a pissing contest. Now, any attempt to refute your viewpoint is now a personal attack. Nice trick, but a well-worn one here at Lit.

What fucked up the family?

Sanders is right. The rich got much richer and the middle class got poorer.
Both parents needed to work to make it, and strangers raised their kids.
The family core was shattered.
But to say that being a welfare trailer park queen is what these young people wanted is fucked.
And blaming the gov for baiting them with welfare is ludicrous.

The chicken and egg
Yep, that's the plan.
I choose to believe the family structure is fucked in America and welfare is the result~not the cause.

You? What "you"? The statistics speak for themselves. All a matter of public record.

While that may not be every young girls dream, it appears that it is the reality for more and more. And research shows that more and more are choosing to have children out of wedlock, seems to be the latest rage. Look at all the role models they have in the entertainment industry to look up to?

Ishmael

*pops some corn and waits*

Ishmael

You and I both know that the altruist all wound up on emotion just "knows" what the problem is, and the problem is "the rich," the greedy rich, all they do is steal and engage in dishonest dealings...

;)

So a vote for Hillary is a blow against that class of people.

:D :D :D

My only fucking point is don't blame the gov for choices people make.
That's bullshit.
Welfare did not bait people into wanting to fuck up their lives.
My life is fucked. I blame no one but me.
I own my mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back