Here you will find lots of snark and some occasional sexiness.

Eeeeeek. You're beautiful!!!

Thank you so much! We'd look good together.

Beauty like that needs no make up. You just shine with happiness, the kind of face that you can lose yourself in with just a quick glance. :rose:

Thank you :) Actually, I can count on probably one hand the number of times I've worn make-up in the past year, but I've posted full-face pics even less frequently than that. I just remember the #nomakeupselfie trend from a while back and thinking, "I call that my life."

Thank you so much! We'd look good together.

Thank you :) Actually, I can count on probably one hand the number of times I've worn make-up in the past year, but I've posted full-face pics even less frequently than that. I just remember the #nomakeupselfie trend from a while back and thinking, "I call that my life."

I feel make up is over rated, it is the shine off your eyes and the curve of your smile that gets my attention, not the powder on your cheek.

However, if make up gives you the confidence to feel your best, then find. But you don't need it.

I feel make up is over rated, it is the shine off your eyes and the curve of your smile that gets my attention, not the powder on your cheek.

However, if make up gives you the confidence to feel your best, then find. But you don't need it.

It does to a certain extent, but doing my hair really well works even better.

Which is a shame, because for me, make-up is quicker, lol.

It does to a certain extent, but doing my hair really well works even better.

Which is a shame, because for me, make-up is quicker, lol.

Well you have such lovely curls, they look so soft and bouncy. So it is worth the time you put in. Somehow hair seems more natural than make up to me. Odd, since it is a different artifice.

I'm lazy,i just put mine in a pony tail and let it curl around my shoulders. Much faster.

This is less goofy and more erotic than I had hoped :mad:

Last edited:
Back