Help with rejected story

Fox_Boy

Virgin
I submitted my 1st Literotica story, which centered on consensual ball busting in a loving relationship, but it was rejected as being "vore" or "snuff". I had to Google "vore" because I had no idea what that is, and since no one is injured or killed in my story, I would argue it's definitely not "snuff". I also read several Literotica stories tagged "ball busting" and found that some included humiliation and even potentially serious injuries that are far from conducive to a loving sexual relationship IMHO. I believe ball busting is a legitimate fetish shared by many men and women, and when not taken to extremes, is safe & fun for those who enjoy it.

But while I don't see it the way the moderators did, I am wide-open to critique and help so I can publish the story. Please respond if you are a volunteer editor willing to assist.

Thanks!

Resubmit it with a better explanation of the subject matter, as you have done here. That should get a closer look from the site editor (but no guarantee, obviously, since something triggered the rejection).

There are no "moderators" in the story selection process. There is one (one) selections editor with some form of mechanical precheck ahead of the initial selection consideration. If you think there's nothing in your story that meets the rejection reason claim, which well may be the case, simply resubmit, with a note in the notes box saying you don't think the rejection issue exists and asking for a specific location of the problem if Laurel, the editor, sees one. I've had few rejections, but I've also had no rejection of the original story as written when asking for a specific citation of what was wrong.

Back