Heartless - closed for Ravenloft and Eklectikchik

Tamara instantly felt badly for insulting his daughter, but...it was the truth never the less. "I'm sorry. I did not mean to offend." She told him softly and then shook her head. "You must know that this is all new to me. I do not even know the level or depths my powers can reach. I was still training when I was taken. I was learning to heal and also aided in births, but nothing like this. Nothing..."

Drawing in a breath, she felt tears sting her eyes, feeling the level of his desperation, mingled with hope and such loss. "I will do what I can to help you...I want to help...we will hopefully figure it out sooner than later. Tell me...why she has done this to you? Her own father?"

Treyis looked at Tamara in a strange way, it was a mixture of pain and love. He let out a seemingly bitter laugh. "You couldn't have known. I take no offence. I was blind and I've paid for it. Many times over. I'm helpless as far as she is concerned. I'll never be able to free myself from her control, not on my own..."

"Because she could, because I let her. After her mother died, she was my world. I was human, she is part drow, I knew that if I didn't find a way to sustain my life somehow, I wouldn't be around to see her into adulthood. If I'd known the monster she would be come, the monster she'd make me into..."

Tamara's heart ached for him. "I'm so sorry, Treyis...you are no monster...you are just her tool. You do not control those actions."

The fell silent for a moment, both lost in thought as she contemplated his words. How could she save him? How could she return his heart to him? It seemed like a daunting and impossible task. One she wasn't sure she could actually accomplish, but...as her gaze trailed back over to him, she realized for him, she would do it. It seemed insane. She hardly knew him and knew he wouldn't blame her for wanting to run far away from his curse, but she felt compelled to stay.

Toying with the soil under her finger tips, she smiled and laughed softly as Hexen let out a snuffle and grunt, dropping his head down to eat at the fresh grass and clovers that popped up everywhere. "We will find a way...there is always a way..."

"Joyfulness, thank you, Tamara, this is sweet grass. Can you grow a carrot or two for me as well? I've a craving." Hexen sent to her, hoping to lighten her mood.

"It's strange, I don't know how it is, but I feel free at the moment, there has always been a feeling as though my distruction was at hand if I ever dared to defy the Mistress. I don't feel it now... I feel..." Treyis looked down at what Tamara was doing and took in a long slow breath of air. "Peaceful, light." His tired eyes lifted up to gaze into Tamara's sweetly open face. "Its you that I feel."

Tamara laughed lightly at Hexen and shook her head. “That I cannot do...I'm sorry.”

Reaching up she caressed his ears and head gently, then sighed softly as she met Treyis's beautiful blue gaze and flushed. “I haven't felt peaceful in what seems like ages...even though I know it has only been a very long terrifying week. But I am glad...perhaps you will rest well tonight...” She said and smiled.

Even in the too baggy clothes she wore, under his gaze, she felt...exposed somehow. As though he saw right through all of that and just saw her. It was unnerving and yet strangely soothing as well...as if he saw her true self.

“Should we go, Treyis?”

"We should... But I wish to stay..." Treyis said with a sigh, his eyes were fixed on Tamara, his look strangely intense.

"I'm free, you see, from the Mistress's control. I have not been so in a... Very long time." He licked his lips like a wolf contemplating its kill.

"Tell me, have you ever known a man?" His voice had a strange, almost dangerous quirk to it as he asked her that.

He shifted where he sat, bending his knee, resting his hand on it, his fingers pointing downward, guiding Tamara's eyes toward the growing bulge forming between his legs.

Tamara's gaze fell to where he was pointing and her face started to redden as she pulled her gaze away and shivered. She stopped toying with the soil and brushed off her fingers, feeling very vulnerable in that moment.

"No." She told him, her voice almost hushed as she spared him another glance and bit down on her lower lip. Hexen had ventured to another corner of the campsite, nibbling on some grass as Treyis studied her. His eyes was so intense, his body tight as he took her in.

"If you go to town, you could seek...relief." She added, clearing her throat. "I have no experience..."

Treyis lowered his head and chuckled.

"I am no dog, m'lady, this is for you, no other, and I would not seek 'relief' from it by any but you." He closed his legs so that she would not have to avoid his presence because of his somewhat lewd display. "It will subside in time, as I see you are not open to it at this moment. It matters not to me your inexperience though, if ever you find the comfort and confidence in your heart to lay with me, you will find that I am gentle and wise in these ways. If not, well then, I value you for all that you have given me. A chance at redemption is certainly rare in this world."

Tamara opened her mouth to speak and then shut it, at a total loss. An awkward moment passed where she could not meet his gaze, unsure of what to say or how to act. “I did not mean that you were a dog...” She told him softly, “I am just unaccustomed to your attention. In my village, I never had any...admirers, nor did I seek out the attention of others of the opposite sex.”

She flushed further more as she cleared her throat. “I was just too busy...”

She cast him a shy smile and then looked away again. “I am flattered that you find me...becoming.”

Treyis couldn't help but chuckle to himself. "I am quite positive that you had more secret admirerers than you know. You may be a slip of a girl, but your heart is pure, and your soul is true. You would make for a fine wife, but something tells me that such a life would be far too binding for your spirit. I'd wager that's what kept many a man from approaching you. I wouldn't dare to foist the bonds of matrimony on one such as you. You're destined for greater things, I think."

"However... It is a real shame that you've never known the pleasures of the flesh." Treyis grinned at her, his finger tips playing with the hem of his vest. "They can be very nice. Powerful."

Tamara giggled almost nervously and then cleared her throat. “I suppose there has to be certain pleasures...although I have never given them much thought. I've seen the results of such...couplings. Beautiful, but painful for most women.”

She made a face and then sighed, “Plus, in all earnest, I am less than fresh and sore all over. That frigged bath was a welcome moment to knock off the dirt from that beastly camp, but not enough to make one feel cleansed.”

With a soft laugh, she grinned and shook her head. “I never thought I could miss such small luxuries until recently. I can still smell their foul breaths...feel their hands.” She shuddered and then collected herself, a smile returning to her lips. “But it is over.”

"Look, I am trying to tell you that I would like to pleasure you. I don't give a damn about my own pleasure... I would just like to see you feel all the things I know you're missing out on!" Treyis flared up suddenly, with a passion he had long since forgotten. It took a distant snuffled warning from Hexen for him to catch himself.

"Forgive me, I spoke without thinking... My emotions, I havn't had to deal with them in hundreds of years..." He whispered, holding up a hand signaling his surrender to the mistake he'd just made. The sight of his dirty nails sent a wave of embrassment through him, but also gave him an idea. He kept his hand up and spread his fingers wide, showing Tamara the shape of his hand at its largest.

"I've a thought... If my humble hands do not offend you... I would be greatly honored if you would allow me to bathe you. It is a way that I could satisfy my own desires without foisting the danger of pregnancy upon you... I am certain my touch would wash away the filth of any ogre's hand."

Tamara was startled by his flare up of emotions, shrinking back slightly and then relaxing when he apologized. She couldn't even begin to imagine what it was like...to have lost such a big part of yourself for so long.

Her eyes widened as she studied his outstretched hand, the fingers spreads. So large and strong, a little work roughened here and there, but otherwise, just manly hands that had saved her hide a few times. She felt that heated flush warm her skin again at his suggestion.

“Bathe me?” She questioned and watched him slowly nod, his blue eyes so intense that they made her shiver on the spot. She already felt naked before him...to truly be so was unnerving. “I...well...um...where?”

Treyis grinned slowly, his teeth catching the dwindling light. "We could make haste to the villiage, its only three hours travel, less if Hexen pushes."

"Buy me carrots and put me in a stable with some mares, and we'll see." Hexen sent, openly to the both of them.

"Done." Treyis said aloud, chuckling.

"No expense will be spared, I'll get the best room, the warmest bath, scented and lit with floating candles if you like." Treyis smile softened a touch, it still held an eager lustfulness, but was more romantic now that he thought Tamara would actually consent to the intimacy of his bathing her.

Tamara pondered the situation. She truly was not sure what to think or feel in that moment. Treyis was certainly attractive...she did not deny that fact and she did feel drawn to him, but everything was happening in such haste she didn't have time to assemble it all.

Still, his eagerness was rather sweet and his smile softened something inside her. If anything, she would be giving him something else to hold onto. Something else to finally enjoy again. Though it could possibly come at a great price to her.

"Well...that does sound nice...a warm bath would be heavenly." She said, a soft, but uncertain smile gracing her face. "I will let you handle things then."

Slowly she rose, feeling a little more steady on her legs, but inside, her stomach quivered with nerves.

Hexen approached Tamara with his head lowered, seemingly in a bow, and he went down on his knees for her to climb up onto his back, completely without Treyis's command. Treyis scoffed with almost brotherly love and said. "Show off." To which Hexen only whinnied, laughter like.

He then turned one of his deep, pool-like eyes toward Tamara and sent just to her.

"Calmness, relax young lady, there is nothing to fear from Treyis, he wants only the best for you."

"Okay, off we go then?" Treyis asked as he closed and hoisted the lined satchel onto a hook on Hexen's saddle.

"Don't forget, carrots and fillies, please." Hexen sent to openly to the two of them.

"Hahahahah! I won't forget, just get us there, my friend." Treyis replied aloud patting Hexen's side and climbing up in front of Tamara. "You might wanna hold on, Hexen's liable to get a bit carried away, the more he thinks about the fillies. He's sort of a beast."

In response, once Treyis and Tamara were safe and secure in the saddle, Hexen launched into a sprint, not one to buck expectations.

Tamara clung to Treyis as Hexen took off with haste and laughed out loud. He certainly WAS in a hurry to get to the town. A little over two hours later and they made it to the next town. Tamara was sore, her rump was on fire, but her spirits were still lifted, although her grip tightened around Treyis's waist as they slowed and Hexen trotted easily to the nearest stable and Inn.

People spared them very few glances. But the village itself was a lot larger than what Tamara was used to. Their buildings were bigger and obviously the place was a prosperous one. Pressing her cheek to Treyis's back, she snuggled closer to his warmth and took in the sights.

A stable boy came running out as Hexen stopped, snorting breaths through his mouth and nose. Treyis chuckled and quickly slid off, then reached up to help Tamara down. With wobbly legs, she stood, clinging to one of his arms to steady herself. “Ow...I'm not used to all this horse back.” She muttered and rubbed her sore bottom, finally gaining some solid footing as Treyis shot her a grin and went to speak to the stable boy in charge.

As promised, Treyis instructed that Hexen be treated with the utmost luxury. Fed carrots, groomed and set up with a mare or two. The last request was met with an odd look. "You mean you want to breed him?" The young man looked over at Hexen and his eyes went wide, he knew perfect stock when he saw it. "Hell, mister, we'd pay you for that, how does ten gold sound?"

"I'm insulted, I'm worth at least fifty!" Hexen sent, hearing every word, and to prove it, he whinnied and shook his head out, then stomped his hoof five times.

Treyis glanced back at Hexen and patted him on the neck. "Not one for modesty, are you?" He sent warningly before addressing the young stable man. "I would be happy with that, but I'm afraid my steed would throw me if I settled for any less than 25..."

The stable hand was very much impressed, and nodded, extending his hand to shake and seal the deal. "If his offspring are anything like him, then you're sitting on a gold mine, sir. You can stable him here any time."

"Thank you, I'll collect your offer when I come back for him on the morrow." Treyis said with a smile, shaking the man's hand.

He turned and chuckled, shaking his head and rubbing his brow as he returned to Tamara while Hexen was lead away, into the stables. They could hear him whinny from within. "Damn, these are some fine fillies..." He quipped in a send before cutting their mental link for the night.

Treyis lead Tamara into the inn and bartered for the best room, the best food, the best wine, and the finest, most luxurient bath they'd ever drawn, specifying that he wanted it to be candle lit and strewn with flower petals. He payed the befuddled innkeeper four times what he asked, in gold. He did all this while Tamara was being entertained by a traveling lute player, so she would be in for a surprise. It would take some time for his requests to be fulfilled, so he turned to find Tamara sitting at a table by the stage the lute player performed from for his meager coin.

Treyis took a few steps toward her, but then heard the words the bard sang and knew he was singing them toward Tamara. He felt the sting of jealousy and hung back, watching, wondering, fearing that his honeyed voice would woo her away from him. He wanted to join her, but he had to see, had to know if Tamara would even notice his absense while she was being sung to.

Tamara sat because she was tired, though she wanted to stay close to Treyis. The Inn was relatively empty and not many eyes gazed their way, which she was thankful for.

The sounds of music instantly drew her to the stage and she found herself smiling, almost startled by the burst of song that came from a bard she hadn't even noticed. As most bards were, this one was a handsome one and his voice was strong and pure, filling the air with his song. It seemed to curl around her and warm her. Tamara could feel his magic, but as pretty as it was, her gaze turned to see if Treyis was almost done yet.

She found him leaning against the bar and smiled, lifting a hand to motion him to her and pointed to the empty seat she held for him. She watched his poker face break into a smile which resembled a slight smirk as he pushed off and started towards her. The bard glanced at the two and then bowed out, his song slowly fading into the background.

Barefoot and drowning in Treyis's clothes, she knew she had to look quite the site, but as Treyis's gaze locked on hers, even though innocent, she could feel Treyis's need and desire. Swallowing, her smile turned shy as his larger body settled next to hers. "Are we...set?"

"It will take some time to heat the bath water and bring it to the privacy of our room, but yes, everything has been arranged." Treyis said with a smile. He didn't mean to push his luck, he was happy to find that she'd shown him she cared about him in such a simple way. A way he knew normal people took completely for granted, people who hadn't spent several life times feeling nothing. But for him, even something that inconsequential seemed like a world of difference.

He relaxed, feeling content just to be sitting with Tamara, but the moment he looked at her, face to face again, he felt the burning desire to strip her naked and commandingly wrench orgasm after orgasm from her slight and innocent frame. The lustful thought of showing her what she was missing, turning her into a nymphomaniac with his passionate skill awoke all sorts of beastly hungers that had lain dorment for far too long.

They were brought tall mugs of mulled wine, heavy with the scent of clove. He slipped his hand into the grip of his mug and caressed it between his hands to absorb the warmth, cutting through the chill that clung to his skin. "Drink up, it will settle your nerves." He assured her with a toothy grin. "We have food coming soon as well."

He watched her in silence for a moment, feeling a strange pang of guilt that he'd thought she would ever forget him for a flirtatious bard. "What's your favorite song?" He asked, deciding he would flag the bard back over and pay him to sing for Tamara.

"Our room"...the words seemed to intimate. When Tamara looked into his eyes, she could see the naked desire that lay there and knew that tonight she would be made a woman. That knowledge made her insides quiver and palms sweaty. She'd agreed to it, in not so many words. It wasn't quite the way she'd envisioned her first time would be like. Then again, what did she know of these things? He was being kind enough to feed her, bathe her and then show her skills he possessed in the ways of pleasuring a woman.

For a moment she did as he bade her to do, sipping on her drink. It soon warmed her body from the inside out, but she wasn't sure about it actually settling her nerves. Before long, a rich stew with fresh bread was brought to their table and she had that to focus on. Still hungry, but not starved, she picked up her spoon and began to sample the meal at a slower, more controlled pace.

His questioned caught her off guard and she smiled, "I don't believe I have one. How about you?"

"What about the songs that were sung to you as a child? Your parents must have sang you something?" Treyis urged, knowing that none of the songs he remembered were fasionable, or likely even remembered anymore, and very unlikely to be in the young bards repetoire. "I'm afraid that the bard wouldn't know any of my favorite songs... They are all at least a hundred years older than him."

Treyis ate without really tasting his meal, his focus was completely upon Tamara. "You're nervous." He said suddenly, unable to ignore the way she was acting so controled as she ate. "Forgive me, I don't mean to lay you so bare, emotionally. It must be hard for you to trust in me when I must be giving off every sign that I want you. I am trying to show you every comfort, but it's been so long... How should I act?" He wasn't being flippant, he was genuinely concerned with wanting to match his desire to her needs.

Tamara shook her head and found herself smiling. "Well, you look good for a man advanced in his age." She said, trying to remain light and teasing. But he saw right through her attempt at humor and then surprised her with being so concerned.

"You are fine...you need not apologize or change anything. I just hope...you can be patient with me at first. I am sure, after bathing, all will be well." She cleared her throat, turning a pretty shade of pink and pushing her bowl away, truly full.

In that moment, the inn keeper came around and handed Treyis the key to their room, sparing her a brief glance. She did not meet the man's gaze, waiting on Treyis to give her direction. When the man had gone, he remained seated a moment, toying with the key.

"May we go, then?" She asked softly, giving him a tentative smile. "I am eager to get clean."

Despite wanting to make her feel at ease, he struggled to keep the desire he felt at bay and Tamara saw it still in his gaze as they stood. He led the way up the stairs and she followed close behind. They were situated in the back of the inn and when the door swung open, Tamara gasped in surprise. The room was large and light with candles everywhere. The tub was large and filled with scented rose water before a stoked fire and the sheets were turned down. It was a picture of loveliness and romance. "Oh...they did well. It's beautiful." She breathed and beamed as he ushered her in. For a moment, nerves forgotten.

The water called to her and Tamara approached the bath, dipping her fingers into it with a soft sigh. Turning to him, she cast him an unsure smile. "I was wondering...if perhaps you would give me a moment of privacy while I remove my clothes. Just for a moment...."

"Of course, if that is what you prefer... But... I can make the shedding of your clothes an intimacy you won't soon forget." Treyis said with a nodd, slipping up behind her and casually encircling her in his arms. "You need feel no qualms being naked before me. Your body is a thing of beauty and you can trust me to handle it with the utmost tenderness." He reasured her, casually unbuttoning the shirt, from low to high. On the third button up, he paused. "What is your wish, m'lady?" He asked, his breath teasing the slender nape of her neck, the heat of it sending a shiver through her body.

Tamara stiffened slightly and then shivered as he slid closer, touching her lightly. She watched as his fingers slipped the buttons open and her shirt gaped. “I...” She swallowed hard, her knees feeling weak as his hot breath fanned her neck.

Drawing in a quivering breath, she forced her arms to remain still at her side. She could sense that he was truly taking joy is doing this and it warmed her, though her nerves were still on high. “Okay...I suppose you'll see me naked either way, right?” She laughed lightly.

Slowly the buttons continued to open under his skilled hands and the shirt parted, giving way to smooth, lovely flesh. While the hair on her head was long and lush, falling in a straight line all the way down to her bottom and her face was delicately and beautifully sculpted with dark thin brows and long lashes that highlighted her eyes, the rest of Tamara was smooth as silk and hairless.

Her breath hitches as he slowly drew the shirt off her shoulders and down her arms. She remained still, her face flushing as she fought the urge to cover herself up.

Back