Heart of Lothian

Gavin felt the change in Rozenn as it washed over her. Her body molded into his; flowing in to ever crevasse filling it with her awakening passions. Her lips softened, welcoming his, all trace of resistance vanishing.

Pulling her close to his body, Gavin fell back onto the bed, pulling her on top of him. The hardness of his cock pressed against her abdomen, her breasts crushed against his chest. Much like the curtains that surrounded the bead, her golden locks cascaded down, shielding their faces from the world at large.

Gavin's hands glided down her back softly until he reached her buttocks. Grabbing each cheek in a hand, he pulled her down hard against his manhood.

Rozenn fell on top of him, hoping that she had not hurt him. But as no groan of pain escaped his lips, she kept on kissing him. She could feel something hard underneath her and she could not help but move her hand to explore it. She gasped when her fingers brushed against his cock for the first time, feeling it through his kilt.

Just then she shivered as his hand moved down her back and cupped her ass cheeks through her dress, pressing her more firmly against his cock.

"Mylord...perhaps I should take off the gown? I wouldnt want it to be ruined."

This was her wedding gown. She wanted to keep to cherish it. Reluctantly she pulled away from him and unlaced her gown swiftly, allowing it to fall to the ground, leaving her only in her chemise. This was much less fabric to be in the way, but she was still too shy to take this off as well.

She returned to the bed, moving to lie next to him, kissing him softly on the lips again, but quickly becoming more passionate as her hand trailed up and down his chest. Her body was pressed to his healthy side so that no pressure would be put on his injury.
"This is very enjoyable.", she whispered to him. "I never thought I could feel this kind of pleasure."
She wanted to share what she felt with him. Although she was wearing much less now, she felt hot. Much hotter than before and she wanted to feel him.
His hardness was impossible to ignore and she actually longed to explore it some more.

Gavin levered himself into a sitting position next to Rozeen. A grimace wracked his face as he settled into position. His eyes never left hers as his hands gently, efficiently loosened the chemise. Spreading the sides out into a wide V her top breast lulled down toward the bottom one, giving him a clear view of its swell.

Running his hand under the material, he freed her breast from its thin confinement and kneaded it firmly. Roughly the size of a cantaloupe, her tit was smooth and firm. Her areola distended by the turgid stated of her nipple, which was the diameter of his smallest finger, and about as long the distance from the first joint of the same finger to the tip.

Pressing Rozenn onto her back Gavin leaned forward, his mouth opening wide. He blew gently on the exposes nipple, a shiver shuddered through her. His tongue circled the hard nipple, lavishing it with his saliva, gorging on her taste.

When she saw him grimace in pain, she felt ready to push him back into bed and tell him to rest. As beautiful as this was, his health was her priority.
But all thoughts vanished from her head as he untied her chemise, revealing more of her to his eyes.
Her eyes never left his face as he started to explore one of her breasts, kneading it in his hand, causing her to gasp.

Moments later she found herself on the bed, feeling his tongue circle her nipple.
"Ohhh" It was short and soft, but it was her first ever moan of pleasure to escape her lips. The first of many in that night.

Instinctively Rozenn's hand went to his head, running through his hair as she allowed him to explore her breasts with his fingers and lips.
When his lips went around her firm nipple and he sucked gently, Rozenn moaned again, this time closing her eyes and grasping the sheets with her free hand. She was young, inexperienced and easy to excite still. The smallest tremors of pleasure were like huge waves to her already as she didnt know how intense an orgasm could be.

"Mylord...mmm...what you do feels good....", she told him between her uneven breathing, her voice shivering slightly along with the rest of her body, almost completely consumed by lust.

Gavin continued lavishing her breast with his mouth and tongue. The nub at the top of her tit stiffened and grew larger in his mouth. Her areola tightened in response to the needs of her nipple. Tiny little bumps circled the edge of her tits crown.

Kissing, nibbling and licking Gavin's need grew greater and greater. Grasping each side of the partially opened chemise, Gavin's hands ripped right and left, the sound of the tearing chemise intermingling with Rozenns' startled moan. The thin cloth of the undergarment tore down her torso to just below the spot between her legs that house her curly blonde patch.

Gavin rose up, taking in the fullness of her beauty as he ran his hands over her breasts, down her sides to the flare of her hips.

Rozenn felt Gavin become more and more demanding as her body cried out for more and more as well. She felt his hands move to her chemise and a moment later she felt the fabric give way to his strength. She gasped when he tore the material, but did not fight it. The cold air of the room touched her skin, yet she still felt hot.

He moved away, staring at her as if she was some kind of fae. Rozenn sat up as well, shyly showing her body to him. As she moved the chemise fell down completely, not hiding anything anymore.
She was sitting up on the bed, blushing deeply as she watched Gavin's eyes roam all over her. Moments later his hands were on her once more and she moaned softly again when his hands went over her breasts that had missed his attention. He however started to move lower and lower, along her waist and down her her hips.

She saw the proof of his arousal and took a deep breath. She gasped again when she felt his hand move to her womanhood and she closed her eyes. Nobody had ever touched her there. Not even her own hand had brought her pleasure, so she was highly sensitive to his touch.
"Mylord...", she moaned as he continued his exploration. Her hands went around his shoulders as she supported her trembling body against his, drowning more and more in the immense pleasure. Her moans started to become more frequent and also louder.

His hands traveled over the top of Rozenn's hips meeting in the patch of blonde curly hair. His hands spread across the region, his thumbs brushing across her clit gently. Rozenn shuddered under the slight tough, her legs jerking tight against his hips before spreading again.

Slowly circular motion, he spread her labia out, pressing it together, thumbs running one two over her clit. Her sweet earthy scent filled his nostrils as her core reacted to his touch.

Rozenn was holding tightly on to Gavin as his fingers played with her womanhood, drawing moans of pleasure from her. Although she was sitting up and not standing, her legs began to feel like jelly, which only made her hold Gavin more tightly, her breasts pressing into his chest.

The strange sensation she had felt when he had been playing with her breasts was growing and growing, making Rozenn feel as if she was about to explode.
"Mylord...ahhh....what is....ahhhh....what is happening to me?"

She could barely pronounce a coherent sentence between her moans as his fingers were moving her towards her very first orgasm. And then it happened. The complete pleasure rushed through her and she threw her head back with a silent scream.
She didnt even notice her juices coating Gavin's finger as she was still surprised that it was even possible to feel so much pleasure at once.

She looked at him, her breath still ragged.
"Mylord....that was...heavenly....", she breathed, her eyes still sparkling with passion. "I want to please you as well. It is a wife's duty and I really want to do it."

Gavin's hands kept massaging Rozenn, her arms squeezing him tightly, her magnificent tits pressed into his chest. The feel of her taut nipples boring into him, sent a shiver along his spine. Her breath short gasps bursting along his shoulder and down his back.

Her orgasm over took her, her fingernails digging into his back. No sound escaped her lips as Rozenn's lips as her head rocked back, mouth agape.

Her pussy exploded in his hands. Her quim flowed freely, coating his hands, soaking into the duvet. Her scent strengthened, suffusing the room.

Slowly she recovered, her fingernails loosening their grip on him, her head righting itself. Her eyes filled with desire, admiration, need as she stammered, "Mylord... that was... heavenly... I want to please you as well. It is a wife's duty and I really want to do it."

Gavin nodded and slowly scooted back along the bed until his back leaned against the head board. "I can not, make love to you tonight, but there are other ways for you to please me, Buidhe-ros."

Spreading his legs, his kilt pulled tight. The tent created by his hard cock lifted the fabric far enough that his heavy balls were visible to Rozenn in the middle of the bed.

Surprisingly enough, Rozenn was not completely disappointed that they would not consumate the marriage that night. They were sharing something special, something only a husband and a wife or true lovers were supposed to share and that seemed enough for her.

She watched him lean against the wooden headboard of the bed and she crawled after him, sitting by his side. Although she tried to focus on his eyes, her gaze kept shifting down to his aroused manhood. It was impossible to miss it after all.

"Teach me, mylord.", she whispered. "Teach me how to give you pleasure."
She was eager to find out how to bring him to the same heights she had experienced just moments ago.

Instinct was telling her to reach for his member, but her hand moved nervously close to it, not sure if this was the right thing to do after all.

Eventually however she did touch him, running her fingertips along his length, which was still covered by the kilt. It felt hard under her touch and it seemed so very long. Very hesitantly she wrapped her hand around it, testing its size. Every single movement and carress was slow and hesitant, yet soft and filled with the desire to please.

Gavin sat expectantly waiting as Rozenn nervously moved up sitting next to him. Her hand reached for him, tentatively wrapping around him. The soft touch of a virgin, nothing in the world like it, he reflected as he moaned. Her hand closed around the woolen kilt, raising up to the head and then lowered to the base.

"Move the kilt aside, Buidhe-ros."

He watched her eyes widen slightly, then she slowly complied. The coarse wool scraped along the thick head of his cock, sending millions of little vibrations down his length. With a cold rush of air the wool finally fell away from his turgid maleness.

"Wrap your hands around it, Buidhe-ros, get to know it." he whispered huskily.

She heard him moan as she familiarised herself with his member. It felt weird, yet at the same time she enjoyed it.

"Move the kilt aside, Buidhe-ros."

Her eyes darted towards him, widening slightly. But in the end she overcame her shyness. She was showing herself to him, so it was only just for her to discover her husband's body as well.

Slowly she started to push his kilt upwards, inch by inch. When his manhood was finally revealed, Rozenn just looked at it for a while, her mouth slightly open.

"Wrap your hands around it, Buidhe-ros, get to know it."

"As you wish, mylord.", she whispered, her hand moving to his shaft again. She was surprised how soft yet hard his flesh was under her touch. She wrapped her hand around him, moving it up and down to feel his length for a while. Then she released him, exploring the head of his cock with her fingers, her touch fine and soft like feathers.
Her fingers trailed downwards to feel his balls, before moving back upwards. She felt him shudder under her touch and moan softly.
"Is that causing you pleasure, mylord?", she asked, her eyes meeting his again.

Her hand was light and tender, the touch only a virgin could muster. The slightest touch making his cock quiver in need, in anticipation. The silvery liquid began pooling in the slit of his cock. "Is that causing you pleasure, mylord?" she whispered.

His eyes found hers and his heart melted just a little more for her. Her absolute desire to please him shone through all other emotions that were present.
"Yes Buidhe-ros that is very pleasurable."

Her fingers trailed along the head, his balls shook in need and desire. Hunger burned through his body, his eyes blazing with a fire he hadn't felt before, "Kiss it, Buidhe-ros. Kiss the head like I did your nipple."

As they looked into each other's eyes Rozenn noticed that he was as enchanted as she was herself. It only proved to her even more that they were sharing something special. Something that brought them so close, creating a bond that was essential for a husband and wife.

"Yes Buidhe-ros that is very pleasurable."

Encouraged by those words, Rozenn's exploration became a little more confident as her fingers got to know every inch of him.

"Kiss it, Buidhe-ros. Kiss the head like I did your nipple."

Again she hesitated, but she wanted to please him so bad. She wanted to return this amazing feeling he had given her. So she pushed her hair aside and leaned down, kissing the head of his shaft softly. Her mind was still vivid with what he had done to her nipples, and she used those memories to help herself along.

After a few soft kisses she gave him a tentative lick. He tasted slightly salty, but it was a taste that she gladly wanted to explore again.
With her lips around him, she licked him more and more, just getting to know him once more, discovering what made his body shudder and what brought groans from him that made Rozenn herself want to moan as well.
She was just at the beginning of sexual discovery, but she was enjoying every step so far.

Gavin's body shuddered in pleasure as Rozenn's lips closed around the head of his cock. Her tongue rode across the head, taking up his pre-cum from the slit. Slowly tentatively she moved her head from side to side, and then down the shaft, his entire body convulsed.

Pleasure rolled through him, ripping away time and memory as her mouth lovingly, slowly worked his cock. "Oh baby, that is perfect. Softly, slowly.."

Rozenn's tongue worked some magic on Gavin, speech cut off temporarily. "I... I... can't.."

She worked following his directions, while at the same experimenting by taking him deeper into her mouth, tasting more and more of him. One of her hand curled around the base of his shaft, moving ever so slowly.

"I... I... can't.."

His words made her pull her head away to see if he was alright, still remaining close to his shaft though. She had no idea how a man's orgasm looked like, so it took her by surprise. She had felt his shaft throb in her mouth before, but now she still felt it move in her hand ever so slightly.

Despite the surprise she did not pull away, accepting his gift of release. She had heard that this was the seed that would grow life in her belly, but she pushed the thought aside. Consumation could wait. For now she was glad that she had given him the same pleasure she had received.
"Mylord...did I do well?", she asked, licking her lips clean, tasting him once again.

The sudden change of temperature finshed Gavin off. As Rozenn turned her head slightly, he felt the rush of release as his balls let loose his seed. The first shaking pulse, shot Rozenn on the lips, her eyes widened in surprise then narrowed again as she placed her mouth over the head of his cock again.

Over and over his cock throbbed, pumping into her. Nonplussed, she took it all in, except the remnants that clung to her lips. As she licked her mouth clean, she asked, '"Mylord...did I do well?"

His only response was a moan of utter pleasure as he held his arms out to her. "come here," he whispered.

As Rozenn settled into his arms, he held her tight her head against his chest. "You did perfectly." he whispered, "I am so very pleased with what you have done."

Rozenn cuddled into his arms, her body nestling against his perfectly. She was lying on his good side, careful to wrap her hand around his chest above his bandaged wound.
She liked being so close after what they had shared and a constant smile was on her lips after his praise.

"I am glad, mylord.", she whispered against his skin. They would be able to carry out the proper consumation after a few days. Surely nobody was truly expecting to find her virginal blood on the sheets in the morning considering Gavin's injury.

"Perhaps we should rest now, mylord. It has been such a very long day and you need to rest so your wound may heal quicker."

She nuzzled her face against his neck, settling into a more comfortable position. "Sleep well, mylord....my husband."

Gavin and Rozenn nestled into the large bed, snuggled up together. The layers of sheets and blankets formed a cocoon around the two of them. The warmth of their bodies heating the small space around them quickly.

A smiled spread across Gavin's face as Rozenn's breath slowed, deepened and became regular as she fell asleep.

He laid there a while thinking about the day, its implications and the future ahead of them.

Although Rozenn had wanted to enjoy the moment longer, her body succumbed to rest much faster than she ahd expected. The feeling of warmth and protection and the fatigue after the long day all combined to bring her to sleep.

At night she didnt move at all, not wanting to leave his side and when she woke up the next day she had a small smile on her face. So it all hadnt been a dream. She was really there, in bed with Gavin and he was her husband.

She kissed his neck softly as it was the bit of skin closest to her lips. She felt him stirr a little and so she kissed him again.
"It is time to rise, mylord.", she whispered between the kisses she was planting on his neck. "I need to change your bandages and we cannot spend all day in bed."
Even though it would be heavenly, the guests would be expecting them in the hall eventually.

Gavin was basking in the warmth of the bed, having a woman back by his side. She began nuzzling at his neck, giving little kisses on his neck she was waking more than his eyes.

Taking his free hand he ran it across her stomach and up to a breast. Taking the nipple that was resting on his chest between his fingers he tugged it gently while twisting it. "Are you sure this is your first marriage? I believe they will wait."

His lips found hers as he rolled her onto her back, his weight bearing down on her, holding her fast. His lips pursed as he kissed licked and nibbled his way down her neck, onto her chest. Taking her nipple into his mouth, he bit down on it slightly while running his tongue across the top of the nub.

"Of course it's my first marriage, mylord. You will soon see that I am still a pure maiden, untouched by any man other than you."

Just then he turned her on her back, keeping her underneath him. Rozenn smiled as he leaned down, expecting him to kiss her lips. But he seemed to have different plans as he descended upon her neck instead, kissing and licking his way down to her breasts.

When he gently bit her nipples she moaned, one of her hands darting to his hair.
"Ahh, what if one of the maids enter?", she asked. Just the memory of the intense feelings from the previous night made her want to feel and do it all over again, but the fear of someone entering was still making her uncomfortable.
What she didnt know was that most guests were still sleeping somewhere after a drinking too much whiskey during the feast or were engaging in the same thing as Gavin and herself.

As her husband continued to play with her breasts, Rozenn noticed that he was hard again, feeling him against her.
Her hand wandered from his hair, down his back and then to the front to reach for his manhood, wrapping her hand around it gently. It still felt so big in her hand. Suddenly she couldnt help but ask: "Will it hurt, mylord? I have heard it does...will you be gentle?" She hoped he quickly caught on to what she was referring, even if the event was still not bound to happen yet.

There was unbridled fear and hope in Rozenn's voice as she asked, "Will it hurt, mylord? I have heard it does...will you be gentle?"

Returning his attention to her skin, he began kissing and nipping his way past her breasts along her flat stomach. Scooting himself carefully, he arranged himself where his head was just above her blonde thatch surrounding her labium.

Lowering his head, "We have some time to prepare you."

His mouth descended until his lips brushed against her lower lips. His tongue slowly licked along the pink edge coaxing them open slightly. Once open just a little his tongue concentrated on the clit's hood. Slow heavy licks alternated with light fast strokes. Rozenn's breath caught as her hands wrapped in his dark hair, holding his head.

Sucking licking, nibbling he continued loving her clit as the forefinger of his right hand pressed just into her core.

"We have some time to prepare you."

"Prepare me?", Rozenn asked, but the last word ended in a gasp as his lips descended upon her womanhood once more, making her grasp the sheets with one hand and his hair with the other.
The intense pleasure from the previous night returned in an instant, setting her body on fire.
His tongue was working magic on her, drawing moans and gasps from her lips as she closed her eyes to concentrate on the sensations.

Suddenly she gasped louder when she felt his finger enter her. The deeper he went, the more Rozenn raised her hips as if to welcome him. It didnt hurt at all, but she knew that his manhood was much bigger than his finger.
Her walls were clasping his finger, coating it with wetness, almost as if she wanted to draw him in deeper even if that wasnt possible.

"It feels so strange...", she moaned. Having his finger inside of her gave her pleasure, but it was not like the one she had experienced just moments ago with just his tongue. She moaned louder whenever he curled his finger inside of her or started moving it in and out slowly.

His tongue continued working her clit while a second finger, the middle, joined his forefinger inside her delicious pussy. He pressed them forward into her until reaching her protective membrane the spread them out, stretching her pussy walls, weakening the membrane some.

In and out, his fingers, in a tight v shape, slowly stretched her, Rozenn's moans filling his bed chamber, and her screams of pleasure surely could be heard through the tower home.

Twisting, rotating, his fingers drove her closer and closer to the edge of orgasm, his teeth holding her clit so very delicately as he tongued it faster and faster.

Back