Have you ever_____?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No.

HYE had sex with your waiter/waitress?

Yes, picked up a small town French Canadian hottie working at a diner in Northern Quebec. Ended up staying an extra day she was so much fun.

HYE been teasing your partner so much at a restaurant you had to slip out or sneak into the bathroom between entree & dessert?

HYE had sex with your waiter/waitress?

He was my waiter when we met, but the sex happened months later, so that doesn't count. However, I have had sex with a bartender after hours.

Have you ever had sex in a place that many people would consider scandalous?

Have you ever had every fantasy fulfilled?

Of course not.

HYE been teasing your partner so much at a restaurant you had to slip out or sneak into the bathroom between entree & dessert?

Well, I have slipped out for a very quick quickie, but it wasn't preceded by a lot of teasing.

Have you ever done it while standing with your back against a brick wall?

Of course not.

Well, I have slipped out for a very quick quickie, but it wasn't preceded by a lot of teasing.

Have you ever done it while standing with your back against a brick wall?

Yes, but it was her back pressed against the wall.

HYE had sex on the hood of a stranger's car?

Sounds fun, but no.

Have you ever masturbated in the passenger seat of a moving vehicle?

No, but if there wasn't as much traffic as there was I might have.

HYE been naked in the passenger seat of a moving vehicle?

nodding it's challenging not because of the venue but the lack of noise in the environment...

HYE been inadvertently bruised during sex?
yes husband has bruised my breasts during some spirited titty slapping and also inner thighs from when he digs his hands in too roughly...enjoyed both

HYE burped in your lovers mouth while kissing?

yes husband has bruised my breasts during some spirited titty slapping and also inner thighs from when he digs his hands in too roughly...enjoyed both

HYE burped in your lovers mouth while kissing?

No...

HYE forgot to take something off?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back