Have you ever_____?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No

HYE: Been to a nudist beach and been grossed out?

Yes to the nudist beach;

NO, to the grossed out as I surrounded myself with mirrors :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Have you ever been served something at a dinner that tasted wonderful only to find out later it was something that would normally turn your stomach?

Yes. It's a spicy coconut milk soup with bits of potatoes, tomatoes and (what I thought was lamb cuts). Finished it off then my friend told me the lamb cuts were actually goat scrotum. Ughhh!

Have you ever met a stranger, female or male, in the unlikely places, and the two of you hit it off so well you ended up just talking for several hours?

Yes. It's a spicy coconut milk soup with bits of potatoes, tomatoes and (what I thought was lamb cuts). Finished it off then my friend told me the lamb cuts were actually goat scrotum. Ughhh!

Have you ever met a stranger, female or male, in the unlikely places, and the two of you hit it off so well you ended up just talking for several hours?

Yes, at the airport. It was one of those hellacious days where everything that could go wrong in Atlanta had, and hundreds of people were stranded. I was sitting next to this woman, about my age, and we began to chat. It was wonderful, we talked about our lives, etc.

HYE performed some random act of kindness to a stranger, say in an airport or train station?

Yes, at the airport. It was one of those hellacious days where everything that could go wrong in Atlanta had, and hundreds of people were stranded. I was sitting next to this woman, about my age, and we began to chat. It was wonderful, we talked about our lives, etc.

HYE performed some random act of kindness to a stranger, say in an airport or train station?

On two occasions upon boarding a flight and noticing a member of our Armed Forces (in uniform) flying I've exchanged my seat in Business class for theirs in coach.....it's not much but they appreciated the gesture.

HYE sky dived?

On two occasions upon boarding a flight and noticing a member of our Armed Forces (in uniform) flying I've exchanged my seat in Business class for theirs in coach.....it's not much but they appreciated the gesture.

HYE sky dived?

I have not, but I would love to!

HYE climbed Mount Everest?

No, I have not and actually it doesn't sound all that intriguing to me-- though a loyal Sherpa might be worthwhile.

HYE been soooooooooo sunburned that your skin blistered?

Yes...I am very fair so I burn so easy...

HYE Had a crush on one of your parent's friends?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back