Have you ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. We watched right after and deleted it. I think I look horrible on film. The guy in question thought he looked bad too. lol

HYE played dress-up for a s/o?

It's never been requested.

HYE met someone at a hotel for a hook-up?

It's never been requested.

HYE met someone at a hotel for a hook-up?

I have, several times, It's a nice special occasion to just narrow the world down to the two of us.

HYE flown for several hours to hook up with someone?

No, but I did have the opportunity once.

Have you ever attended a championship game of any sport?

Depends on what you are counting. I was at the Olympics in '96. Saw some things where medals were awarded. As well as some preliminaries. If you count, say, the Modern Pentathlon, then yes.

HYE attended any Olympics events?

Depends on what you are counting. I was at the Olympics in '96. Saw some things where medals were awarded. As well as some preliminaries. If you count, say, the Modern Pentathlon, then yes.

HYE attended any Olympics events?
Sadly, no.

Who has been your favorite Super Bowl halftime show to now?

What kind of toy? Oh hell, yeah, I think I've made both sexy and Jo
Non sexy toys

HYE met someone famous?

I used to work at a club and met a number of famous musicians who played there. My all time favorite - B.B. King.

HYE dated anyone famous?

Nope. I think they're all nuts.

HYE wondered if you could live as a nomad?

No, I have a short temper....ha ha...I crack myself up (" no mad" get it ha ha...:p)

I think I might enjoy wandering. But not forever. Maybe for a summer, or a year.

HYE slept outside under the stars?

No, I have a short temper....ha ha...I crack myself up (" no mad" get it ha ha...:p)

I think I might enjoy wandering. But not forever. Maybe for a summer, or a year.

HYE slept outside under the stars?

It was a regular habit as a kid. Adulthood is a little harder to manage.

HYE felt like a hippie?

Nope. I have, however, participated in a cafeteria food fight. :D

HYE woken up somewhere unexpected?

Yes... I got drunk at a get together with my boyfriend. (We'dbeen dating about two weeks.) I woke up naked, spread eagle on his bed. Bless him, he found me, shut the door and slept on the couch.

HYE been the first plastered at a party?

Yes... I got drunk at a get together with my boyfriend. (We'dbeen dating about two weeks.) I woke up naked, spread eagle on his bed. Bless him, he found me, shut the door and slept on the couch.

HYE been the first plastered at a party?

I have not.

HYE fallen asleep at a party?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back