"Have You Ever" Twist: You must have!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do it out of habit I'm afraid.

HYE celebrated your birthday at work?
Yes, many times. Once I was called in on my day off and refused to come in unless the boss bought me a cake!

HYE decided that after consuming a few drinks was the perfect time to have that long-awaited chat with your boss?

HYE decided that after consuming a few drinks was the perfect time to have that long-awaited chat with your boss?

One reason i don't drink at company functions. ;)

HYE made a fool out of yourself at a company function? (I did a comedy set prior to the real comedian coming on and I bombed.)

One reason i don't drink at company functions. ;)

HYE made a fool out of yourself at a company function? (I did a comedy set prior to the real comedian coming on and I bombed.)

Done some stupid stuff at work, but never that.

HYE watched someone making a fool of themselves at one of these, had a chance to calm them down but didn't do it? :D

Done some stupid stuff at work, but never that.

HYE watched someone making a fool of themselves at one of these, had a chance to calm them down but didn't do it? :D

A few times.

HYE had a close encounter with a wild animal out in the open?

Do sharks count? We just kind of look at each other and they swim away.

HYE ran from the cops? :D

Oh yeah, let's include fish .

Yes, once in Berlin.
HYE seen the northern lights aurora borealis ?

Maybe by accident. Not a fan of sushi, or as I prefer to call it, bait. :)

HYE ordered liver and onions in a restaurant?

Haha Kalbsleber Berliner Art... :heart: yes I have. We prefer it with fried apples added.

HYE been to a glacier?

LOL Sometimes you don't recover :eek:

HYE been caught nude when you did not want to be seen?

Amen about not recovering! :D

No.

HYE been nude in a place where the odds were good you could have been discovered?

Amen about not recovering! :D

No.

HYE been nude in a place where the odds were good you could have been discovered?

Yes. Used to lay out in the pool nude all the time. The hot tub as well.

HYE caught someone nude that was unexpected?

Yes. Used to lay out in the pool nude all the time. The hot tub as well.

HYE caught someone nude that was unexpected?

My freshman year of college, I walked in on a hall mate and his lover who neglected to lock the door. I was so drunk, I thought it was his roommate! All I could say was, "I can't believe it!" They were both good sports about it over the next few days, but I was mortified! :eek:

HYE had a cop use his baton to pull you off someone during a fight?

My freshman year of college, I walked in on a hall mate and his lover who neglected to lock the door. I was so drunk, I thought it was his roommate! All I could say was, "I can't believe it!" They were both good sports about it over the next few days, but I was mortified! :eek:

HYE had a cop use his baton to pull you off someone during a fight?

No.

HYE been strip searched?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back