Have You Ever? (Game Thread)

AppleBiter said:
Nope. I have swallowing down to an art. :D

Have you ever faked an orgasm?

only in cyber.

have you ever ridden an elephant?

Have cheated on a spouse, have been in a house fire, have never choked on cum, have never flirted to make my husband jealous, have faked an orgasm (I don't have them often and I felt bad for my husband b/c He was trying so hard), have been arrested, havn't kissed a frog, have had a zit in the middle of my forehead.

Have you ever popped an ass pimple?

Dar~ said:
Have cheated on a spouse, have been in a house fire, have never choked on cum, have never flirted to make my husband jealous, have faked an orgasm (I don't have them often and I felt bad for my husband b/c He was trying so hard), have been arrested, havn't kissed a frog, have had a zit in the middle of my forehead.

Have you ever popped an ass pimple?

No. Ever gone to the bathroom while talking to someone on the phone?

AppleBiter said:
No, but I've always wanted to.

Have you ever sang in front of a crowd (sober)?

yes, much to their dismay. haha.

have you ever posed nude?

Never lied to get out of sex, was star soloist in my choir in school and was being groomed for the stage4 when I had to drop out of college b/c of 911. I have ridden an Elephant and I do talk to select people while going to the restroom (like my husband when he was deployed)

Have you ever licked your own nipple?

I have posed nude but only for my husband.

Have you ever gotten turned on while on a bus?

Dar~ said:
Never lied to get out of sex, was star soloist in my choir in school and was being groomed for the stage4 when I had to drop out of college b/c of 911. I have ridden an Elephant and I do talk to select people while going to the restroom (like my husband when he was deployed)

Have you ever licked your own nipple?

Yes. Have you ever eaten sushi?

P.S. Yes, I have been turned on on a bus. :D

Dar~ said:
I have posed nude but only for my husband.

Have you ever gotten turned on while on a bus?

very.

have you ever secretly wished for a disaster?

Yes I have eaten sushi ( bleckish) and yes I do secretly wish for disasters occassionally. ( My dad is still non cummunicado since the hurricane that hit florida. I don't miss or even worry. the world is probably a better place without him)

Have you ever dispised someone to the point of seething rage?

AppleBiter said:
Not that I can recall. Have you ever regretted having made fun of someone?
No, but I sure regret being mocked. I rarely mock anyone.

AppleBiter said:
Not that I can recall. Have you ever regretted having made fun of someone?

yes.

have you ever been medicated with psyche drugs?

I have been on Valium for short spurts. and I am on Paxil and have ben since 2002.

Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose?

Dar~ said:
I have been on Valium for short spurts. and I am on Paxil and have ben since 2002.

Yes

Have you ever hurt others on purpose?

Dar~ said:

yes.

have you ever masturbated with a vegetable?

Yes I ahve hurt others on purpose (emotionally and I do regret it deeply) no I have never masterbated with a vegetable ( though an ex really wanted me too.)

Have you ever been ballroom dancing?

Back