Harvey Weinstein...

He grabbed them by the pussy!

I wonder where he learned that trick?

Donald Trump on Harvey Weinstein: "I've known him a long time. I'm not surprised at all."

Not much of a condemnation, considering the source, is it?

It never ceases to amaze me that the same people who supported Hillary and Bill and dismissed his sexual predation have latched on to a comment and cannot let go of it.

Catch one of them treating women as objects and it's straight to grabbing pussy.

Because you know, words are way worse than actions.

If only people like Bill and Harvey would brag...

Just to not disappoint. Since it's being politicized an' all.

source

attachment.php

Total bullshit, like his claim to being black.

It all comes down to two things in my mind. Firstly consent. But more importantly, the silence of people who could make a difference. Many of the people groped in early days have gone on to become powerful voices in the entertainment industry. Why did none of these women blow the whistle before to stop this from happening to other women?

Just asking.

It all comes down to two things in my mind. Firstly consent. But more importantly, the silence of people who could make a difference. Many of the people groped in early days have gone on to become powerful voices in the entertainment industry. Why did none of these women blow the whistle before to stop this from happening to other women?

Just asking.

Because they had nothing to gain and everything to lose.

And even when they do, most times they aren't believed.

The question we have to ask ourselves isn't why they don't speak up, but why as a society we don't believe them when they do.

See Cosby. Just for one example. It took a male comedian speaking out to get the ball rolling.

Just a month ago all these libhole chucklefucks would've been praising this leftist asshole and now they are tearing him apart. All the money he gave to the demon rats and the Hag gets him nothing and the media is trying to erase just how big a libhole he is.

Because they had nothing to gain and everything to lose.

And even when they do, most times they aren't believed.

The question we have to ask ourselves isn't why they don't speak up, but why as a society we don't believe them when they do.

See Cosby. Just for one example. It took a male comedian speaking out to get the ball rolling.

I don't see anyone not believing their stories, once they had the courage to speak up. You have to wonder why Ashley Judd, the "nasty" female feminist leader took twenty years to finally tell the truth about criminal activity she was a victim of or knew about.

I don't see anyone not believing their stories, once they had the courage to speak up. You have to wonder why Ashley Judd, the "nasty" female feminist leader took twenty years to finally tell the truth about criminal activity she was a victim of or knew about.

Tell that to Cosby's victims.

Do you usually think that the way it is now is the way it always was? :rolleyes:

Some people do dirty, difficult, disgusting things day in and day out for very little money and no recognition whatsoever, just to survive. The level of exploitation there dwarfs anything that ever happened to Meryl Streep, whether sex is involved or not. My sympathy is with the CNA's, for example.
Other people are given opportunities to gain fame and fortune by doing disgusting things once in a while. If they choose to, they aren't victims. If they choose not to, and they become rich and famous anyway, they aren't victims. Are they victims if they choose not to and don't become stars? I guess that would make me a victim, since I didn't blow Harvey Weinstein and I'm not a star. Wait a minute while I set up a Gofundme to hire Lisa Bloom.

Yesterday, 08:20 AM
Lancecastor
Lit's Most Beloved Poster

I'm very proud of my daughter. She's got excellent self-esteem and can handle herself with aplomb in most any situation.

I pity her boyfriends sometimes, because she can also have a sharp tongue, something she must have gotten from her mother.

Today, 07:39 AM
Lancecastor

My daughter is 8, so tread lightly.

Yesterday, 08:20 AM
Lancecastor

I'm very proud of my daughter. She's got excellent self-esteem and can handle herself with aplomb in most any situation.

I pity her boyfriends sometimes, because she can also have a sharp tongue, something she must have gotten from her mother.

Today, 07:39 AM
Lancecastor

My daughter is 8, so tread lightly.

Two separate quotes on different days yet his post count is the same. Are they part of the same post but quoted on different days?

Two separate quotes on different days yet his post count is the same. Are they part of the same post but quoted on different days?

2 separate posts he made, one the day after the other

i found them today

Wonder why the post count, in that case, remains the same.

look at your post count now on the post you just made

make a new post. then look at all/any of your posts... the same number will appear on the all. it's the running tally of all your posts.

Help, help, Butt'rs is stalking me again!

keep it up, little lace

maybe laurel will go ahead and do what she did with hashy after that same permaban notice appeared for physical threats. that's the reason you're off ignore - i want to see it happen.

keep it up, little lace

maybe laurel will go ahead and do what she did with hashy after that same permaban notice appeared for physical threats. that's the reason you're off ignore - i want to see it happen.

As you know, my dove, I wish no ill will upon anyone, but do enjoy a good chuckle.

You should try it sometime!

look at your post count now on the post you just made

make a new post. then look at all/any of your posts... the same number will appear on the all. it's the running tally of all your posts.

So if I make a post tomorrow my post count will be the same as it is today?

Back