Happy Birthday Black Cashmere!

Again...ty from the bottom of my heart for these touching wishes of love...means so much...:heart::heart::heart:

Anyone who can bring Fermina and Lacandy out of hiding is special indeed.

Wishing you a very happy Birthday!!!! May you feel everyday the love and thankfulness all of your friends have for you!!!:rose:

Happy Birthday BC...I hope your day was as beautiful as you. :rose::heart:

Of course I had to post here *smiles* You are such the wonderful spirit. I am honored and blessed to be able to wish you a happy birthday. You are perfect in my eyes. (((((Hugggggs)))))

I hope your birthday was as wonderful as you are. You give so much...I hope getting these wishes back let's you know how much you are loved!:heart::heart::heart::heart:

I hope this day and all the rest are as happy as your happiest birthdays❤

Many happy returns, all filled with joyous moments and Life's blessings.

Happy Birthday Black Cashmere! Your photos always intrigued me, reminds me a lot of the photos my grandparents shared with me...

May you always stay true to yourself and not to let anyone ever change your beautiful soul :rose:

Wishing you a wonderful day and a fantastic year ahead. 🌹

Oh my! How could I have missed this thread!!!
Happy Birthday Black Cashmere🌹May all blessings surround you and protect you on your important day, week, month. Your valued friendship has been an absolute gift to me. It is because of your beautiful personality, I’ve tried to keep in line and follow suit. Because of what I remember of you, I wanted to make your message colorful, like flowers. Please stay the pulchritudinous person you are and never change.

1699616296236.jpeg

Back