Hannity to host DeSantis v Newsom debate?

Poor BabyBoobs doesn’t have a clue.

https://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/nevada-settles-homeless-dumping-lawsuit/62120/?amp=1

I witnessed greyhound therapy in action when “problematic” individuals who suffered from a mental illness of chronic homelessness were purchased one way tickets to California from the “red state” where I lived and worked.

Hope that ^ helps.

👍

👉 BabyBoobs 🤣

🇺🇸
Maybe Governor Newsom can dust off your nearly 8 year old news story and blame California’s 163,000 person homelessness problem on a Nevada hospital.

BabyBoobs avoids the point like a cowardly POS.

The FACT remains.

“Red States” dumped their mentally ill and homeless on California’s doorstep. The “Red State” (not “Nevada”) I lived and worked in did it, and to the best of my knowledge, still does.

When the term “greyhound therapy” was first explained to me, I questioned the morality of it and was told by an old timer in the psyche field that it was a long standing practice deemed to be a humane act considering the alternatives. California’s climate and social programs made it that “humane” act.

Hope that ^ helps.

👍

👉 BabyBoobs 🤣

🇺🇸

Last edited:
Fox News draws a lot of Democrats. I see liberals on this board commenting on Fox News stories and hosts all the time. In a snapshot taken last year, Fox captured a greater percentage of Democrats than CNN and MSNBC. It also draws way more independents. In addition to watching live broadcasts, they also watch clips on social media. That’s why prominent Democratic politicians frequently appear on the network.

https://www.politico.com/news/magaz...s-entertainment-conservative-liberal-00004843
If ever I quoted CNN the right-wingers here would have a hissy fit.
Therefore if I find a relevant clip on Fox I'm more likely to use that, or certainly something local or international. It doesn't mean that I watch Fox; rather that it comes up in Google results.

This should be a fun watch. DeSantis on foreign affairs and Gavin on his hair gel.

Back