Hannity to host DeSantis v Newsom debate?

Cowboy boots would not be my first choice in hot humid Florida, but I can see their appeal in snake country. Ron's appeal problem still starts with his face.

Newsom is going to be the candidate in 2024. He's positioned himself perfectly to take over after Biden resigns in disgrace and Harris creates a new meaning for "bottom of the barrel" in the polls again.

I'm not sure how well he'll do once the rest of the nation gets a eyeful/earful/tweetful of the mess Newsom created here in California. I'm certain there are those who will vote for him because he's a D, but I'm not certain that the majority will. People have started to wake up and understand that the progressive agenda isn't working. The coming housing crisis and recession is going to be a big consideration in next year's election.

Newsom has a horrible track record on those issues.

If DeSantis manages to hang on and Trump doesn't get the nomination (unlikely no matter what happens with his indictments) and becomes the candidate in the general, he has a great track record on the economy and job creation. That's going to be a huge plus in the general next fall.

Newsom is going to be the candidate in 2024. He's positioned himself perfectly to take over after Biden resigns in disgrace and Harris creates a new meaning for "bottom of the barrel" in the polls again.

I'm not sure how well he'll do once the rest of the nation gets a eyeful/earful/tweetful of the mess Newsom created here in California. I'm certain there are those who will vote for him because he's a D, but I'm not certain that the majority will. People have started to wake up and understand that the progressive agenda isn't working. The coming housing crisis and recession is going to be a big consideration in next year's election.

Newsom has a horrible track record on those issues.

If DeSantis manages to hang on and Trump doesn't get the nomination (unlikely no matter what happens with his indictments) and becomes the candidate in the general, he has a great track record on the economy and job creation. That's going to be a huge plus in the general next fall.
NYC residents are waking up. Mid town Manhattan is turning into a slum area, illegals are trashing what was once the jewel of NYC. I predict Immigration will be Biden’s demise amongst democrats and Newsom‘s track record is no better.

NYC residents are waking up. Mid town Manhattan is turning into a slum area, illegals are trashing what was once the jewel of NYC. I predict Immigration will be Biden’s demise amongst democrats and Newsom‘s track record is no better.
Illegals aren't the issue. Housing is the issue. Which is why the mayor is looking to other NY cities to accept the migrants.

An issue that would be better dealt with if governors and mayors worked together with the feds to provide adequate housing.

Illegals aren't the issue. Housing is the issue. Which is why the mayor is looking to other NY cities to accept the migrants.

An issue that would be better dealt with if governors and mayors worked together with the feds to provide adequate housing.
I can’t believe you write shit like that and maintain a straight face.

And who pays for that housing?

I can’t believe you write shit like that and maintain a straight face.

And who pays for that housing?
A variety of different mechanisms pay for it.

They're in the country waiting for their court hearings or a number of different reasons.

Just because you don't want them here and don't understand immigration law means nothing towards a solution to the problem. The law allows them to be here.

A variety of different mechanisms pay for it.

They're in the country waiting for their court hearings or a number of different reasons.

Just because you don't want them here and don't understand immigration law means nothing towards a solution to the problem. The law allows them to be here.
Different mechanisms means the American taxpayers, the government doesn’t make money, it takes it from you whether you want to give it or not.

Different mechanisms means the American taxpayers, the government doesn’t make money, it takes it from you whether you want to give it or not.
Different mechanisms include the taxpayers.... absolutely. The government does and has made money with taxpayer money. And I have no issue with that. Sorry that you do.

You want something different, then work to change immigration laws.

Different mechanisms include the taxpayers.... absolutely. The government does and has made money with taxpayer money. And I have no issue with that. Sorry that you do.

You want something different, then work to change immigration laws.
Immigration laws exist, we need new and competent leadership.

Making a few bucks on bank bale outs is not making money, it didn’t cover the loses from other banks.

Immigration laws exist, we need new and competent leadership.

Making a few bucks on bank bale outs is not making money, it didn’t cover the loses from other banks.
Yes, the laws which allow people to claim asylum and have their day in court. People are in the country legally while they await their next steps to migration.. they don't have housing.

Sorry about that.

Newsom is working hard to boost his national profile and position himself as the Democratic heir apparent to Biden. He’s ready to jump in and take the mantle the 2024 race if Biden can’t hold up, and is sowing the seeds for 2028 if Biden is able hold it together over the next 15 months. A prime time appearance on the nation’s top rated cable news channel on America’s longest running political talk show program will get him wide exposure in front of a national audience, many of whom are Democratic voters.

Newsom is working hard to boost his national profile and position himself as the Democratic heir apparent to Biden. He’s ready to jump in and take the mantle the 2024 race if Biden can’t hold up, and is sowing the seeds for 2028 if Biden is able hold it together over the next 15 months. A prime time appearance on the nation’s top rated cable news channel on America’s longest running political talk show program will get him wide exposure in front of a national audience, many of whom are Democratic voters.
Hmmm, just because the great uninformed brainwashed will watch the same channel for hours on end, doesn’t make it a news channel. Anytime I have turned on the propaganda network in the evening hours, it feels like I’m about to be swindled out of money. But we can see why you like it.

As far as Newsome, at least he isn’t trying to be Hitler like your guy.
Look at you, you do understand. Guessing you want to go back to anti-federalist side and have it all about the states.

Taxes pay for a lot of things, citizens don’t get a line item veto. What citizens do have is the ability to contact their representative, senators, and the President to communicate their feelings as well as voting to out in people who have said they will do more what they think is the way it should be.

Just guessing you don’t communicate with your elected officials, this is your only method of “participating.” Rather sad as it doesn’t do a damn thing.

Reach out to your elected officials regularly, especially via phone.

House.gov
Senate.gov
WhiteHouse.gov

Hmmm, just because the great uninformed brainwashed will watch the same channel for hours on end, doesn’t make it a news channel. Anytime I have turned on the propaganda network in the evening hours, it feels like I’m about to be swindled out of money. But we can see why you like it.

As far as Newsome, at least he isn’t trying to be Hitler like your guy.

Look at you, you do understand. Guessing you want to go back to anti-federalist side and have it all about the states.

Taxes pay for a lot of things, citizens don’t get a line item veto. What citizens do have is the ability to contact their representative, senators, and the President to communicate their feelings as well as voting to out in people who have said they will do more what they think is the way it should be.

Just guessing you don’t communicate with your elected officials, this is your only method of “participating.” Rather sad as it doesn’t do a damn thing.

Reach out to your elected officials regularly, especially via phone.

House.gov
Senate.gov
WhiteHouse.gov
Fox News draws a lot of Democrats. I see liberals on this board commenting on Fox News stories and hosts all the time. In a snapshot taken last year, Fox captured a greater percentage of Democrats than CNN and MSNBC. It also draws way more independents. In addition to watching live broadcasts, they also watch clips on social media. That’s why prominent Democratic politicians frequently appear on the network.

https://www.politico.com/news/magaz...s-entertainment-conservative-liberal-00004843

Fox News draws a lot of Democrats. I see liberals on this board commenting on Fox News stories and hosts all the time. In a snapshot taken last year, Fox captured a greater percentage of Democrats than CNN and MSNBC. It also draws way more independents. In addition to watching live broadcasts, they also watch clips on social media. That’s why prominent Democratic politicians frequently appear on the network.

https://www.politico.com/news/magaz...s-entertainment-conservative-liberal-00004843
Yeah the opinion story you use as defense of your point is clearly how you view news. Source is important but when it says opinion in bold letters they want you to see that too.

The opinion propaganda network should be labeled as such. Just because people like watching a train wreck, doesn’t elevate it to be a source of news.

Just like people used to read playboy for the articles, you scour the internet for any sort of “win.” When you find credible sources that are bringing facts that back you up, let us know.

Yeah the opinion story you use as defense of your point is clearly how you view news. Source is important but when it says opinion in bold letters they want you to see that too.

The opinion propaganda network should be labeled as such. Just because people like watching a train wreck, doesn’t elevate it to be a source of news.

Just like people used to read playboy for the articles, you scour the internet for any sort of “win.” When you find credible sources that are bringing facts that back you up, let us know.
The source cited in that opinion piece is Nielsen MRI Fusion. Here’s a non-opinion article citing the same info from Nielsen. The ratings data explains why Newsom recently appeared on Hannity and why he’s eager to appear again.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/tucker-carlson-secures-most-democratic-223803687.html

The source cited in that opinion piece is Nielsen MRI Fusion. Here’s a non-opinion article citing the same info from Nielsen. The ratings data explains why Newsom recently appeared on Hannity and why he’s eager to appear again.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/tucker-carlson-secures-most-democratic-223803687.html
So try citing the original information instead of the opinion of someone else. Just a base level thing to do.

But it’s much easier to convince others when someone is doing it for you. After all, they already convinced you

And Newsom of course will take on the Nazi anywhere, anytime. As most Americans would want him to.

So try citing the original information instead of the opinion of someone else. Just a base level thing to do.

But it’s much easier to convince others when someone is doing it for you. After all, they already convinced you

And Newsom of course will take on the Nazi anywhere, anytime. As most Americans would want him to.
I agree with your point that opinion sources should not be taken as fact, and that citing the primary source of data is always preferred. In this case, the links cite Nielsen as the primary source of those stats. Unfortunately access to Nielsen data requires an account. The stats attributed to Nielsen were published in The Wrap which describes itself as a “digital news organization covering the business of entertainment and media.”
So it’s a not primary source and it’s reasonable to question its validity.

Fox News draws a lot of Democrats. I see liberals on this board commenting on Fox News stories and hosts all the time
which has nothing to do with us actually watching fox.

you really are just a simple bastard with too much time on your hands.

Back