Handjobs to Strangers

Haha what a joke you are I didnt "dig" through anything I just stumbled across it whilst reading a friends posts.

And on a side note!! You are jumping to an awlful lot of conclusions there & casting judgement on things you obviously know nothing about.

Perhaps you should chill out a little, stop taking things so seriously, stop being so full of your own importance being so detrimental to people or failing that just fuck off & be a bitch to someone else you little cunt!!

Wow. Name calling? How childish. :) Learn Lit's rules and get your panties out of your ass.

Well, regardless of how you perceive her intentions - it apparently worked. Old thread or not, it inspired me to do a story along these lines. It's submitted for approval right now - a process you apparently have yet to try Dark.

Interesting how you can find it appropriate to post and link to your post inside the Authors' Hangout without ever posting a single story and still criticize someone else's posting etiquette and their lifestyle.

How wonderful for you that you posted a story on said topic. Hopefully it is received well by the readers.

I created my "author's profile" because I am writing and plan to submit work to Lit once I have something I feel is completed and ready to submit. With work, school, and having a real life I am not able to devote a lot of time to writing. Nor can I toss out a story in a few hours or one day. :)

As to LovesCock, pointing out which boards are appropriate is not "criticizing". It's part of Laurel's rules for her web site. Is she "criticizing" each one of her members by having rules and asking that we fllow them? No did I ever criticize her lifestyle. I know plenty of the "slut wife", etc, life. I only stated that I found something odd. Never said it, or "she", was wrong. :rolleyes:

Have a blessed day, Bucky.

I love the idea of giving a stranger a handjob on a night flight with the lights dimmed under a blanket.

this makes me want to give myself a handjob and pretend it is you.....

Todd, for the stories is it better when the characters are married or single? ie you hook up with other people, would you prefer only men, or what if it was a husband and wife there for you?

Are there still places, in public, where you can do that? Also, had some request for "glory hole" type fiction for couples and bi-male erotica but again, are there still places for that?

I don't know if there are places like he described. Years ago, there was a jerk-off club of sorts in or around Philly, PA. I never visited, but I did have the site for it bookmarked for a long time.

As for gloryholes, there are LOTS of those around (thank God!). I've been to a few and had a great time. And, anyone who's interested in bi-male erotica can peek at my stories. It's a favorite topic of mine (and activity). :)

Todd, for the stories is it better when the characters are married or single? ie you hook up with other people, would you prefer only men, or what if it was a husband and wife there for you?
I enjoy reading about and fantasizing about all of that. From me joining in with a loving couple to help spice up their sex life. To meeting the right guy at the nude beach and wandering into the woods with him. Or me and a guy friend seducing a young sweetheart and corrupting her. I also enjoy fantasies of getting the right vibe from a cute stranger on the crowded commuter train and her allowing me to finger her very wet and excited pussy, unbeknownst to any one around.......

Wow. Name calling? How childish. :) Learn Lit's rules and get your panties out of your ass.

I'm going to have to come down on the side of Karen here........& BuckyDuckman, Ladygaggag & Marriedlooker!!

Darkpleasure who do you think you are?

You insinuate that Karen is "odd", of low intelligence & that her husband de-means her and then call her childish when she tells you straight out exactly what you are - a bitch & a cunt!!!

Why do feel the need to try & belittle so many people on here (yes I've read a few of your other posts!!) if you dont agree with something just ignore it & move on!!

Oh & if you read the "rules" you will see they are actually guidelines, so maybe you should get "your panties out of your ass" do us all a favour & keep your big mouth shut.

Last edited:
DarkPleasures

Well, it looks like LindsayRae is back under a new name. But with the same old bossy behavior *sigh*

Last edited:
I love the idea of giving a stranger a handjob on a night flight with the lights dimmed under a blanket.

I love the idea of receiving a handjob from a stranger on an airplane... I have a friend who blew a guy on a flight, when they were alone near the back, and that story made me think about her in a new way for quite a while...

It's a fun idea. I might have to see what kind of take I can put on it. I can see an argument between the man and the woman about the quality of her handjobs and her telling him, "Oh yeah? Pull over right now and I'll show you!" LOL

I'd love to see your take!

Back