Handjobs to Strangers

Secret Slut

Virgin
I'd like to see a story where he drives her around town and makes her offer handjobs to strangers from the passenger side of the car through the open window. Please contact me if you'd like to discuss this idea.

So would "he" be her dom? Or just a husband/boyfriend that convinces her/blackmails her into doing this?

Does she enjoy doing this as well?

"He" could be whoever... A Dom making her do it to humiliate her, a husband having her do for the thrill, she could be disgusted and humiliated by it, or she could be enthusiastic and outgoing about it - I think multiple angles could be hot...

Or she could be into it and he could be reluctant about it?

Or maybe neither of them originally want to do it - and instead an outside party coerces/convinces them to do it?

Sure! Maybe its a cuckold thing and she talks shit to him while she does it, or maybe its a fantasy between them and they're both reluctant but committed to trying it out or maybe its an assignment from the couple's Dom, or maybe it starts with a joke or an innocent dare...

Twisted Idea, But...

...What if somebody had a hand transplant and suddenly discovered this strange urge? The story could involve manual sex, reflection, and mystery as the recipient of the hand investigates the donor in an attempt to explain the bizarre need.

AsylumSeeker said:
...What if somebody had a hand transplant and suddenly discovered this strange urge? The story could involve manual sex, reflection, and mystery as the recipient of the hand investigates the donor in an attempt to explain the bizarre need.

*laughs* I don't think people can really have "hand transplants."

How about one from the receiver's viewpoint...

This is a hot story idea. :nana: Getting an unexpected handjob from a strange, good-looking woman is a fantasy of mine. Some variations could be on a crowded subway or elevator, in a carnival ride when you find yourself seated next to a strange girl, in a movie, at a banquet or reception when you find yourself seated between your wife/gf and a woman you have never met, etc. I'm not sure which perspective would be the hottest on paper, but maybe try one from the perspective of the receiver.

in-deep said:
This is a hot story idea. :nana: Getting an unexpected handjob from a strange, good-looking woman is a fantasy of mine. Some variations could be on a crowded subway or elevator, in a carnival ride when you find yourself seated next to a strange girl, in a movie, at a banquet or reception when you find yourself seated between your wife/gf and a woman you have never met, etc. I'm not sure which perspective would be the hottest on paper, but maybe try one from the perspective of the receiver.

So... How do you see it happening? Does the lady just reach over and start carassing the man's cock through his pants? Is his crotch concealed, or would passersby be able to see?

in-deep said:
Title: Wife gets off on husband's exhibitionism
The voyeuristic tail of permitted visual cheating got me so hot, we definitely need some more like this!
Unfortunately I forgot the title, link, and author, but I have to say, it was nothing like I've ever experienced before! :D

I could do without the 2 girl threeway.
I think it's more erotic if the husband just watches his wife with another woman, or 2 women.
Put in some steamy (pun intended) shower scenes as well.
As you can guess, in homo-eroticism, I'll take F/F over M/M any day.
If 3 women are used, make one not so mature yet, but not prepubescent.

Edit: http://english.literotica.com/stori...ory.php?id=1168

Last edited:
I don't know what happened to that one, but I'm loving this:
Keywords cock "hand job"
I didn't read them yet, but I'm sure I'll love 'em! :D

it could start innocently with girl going after guy in clubs while guy watches over from a distance, then the stakes could rise more and more. Less "sexy " locations, guy more on hand. Or maybe ads could be placed - "visit here at whatever time for handjob" and she ahs to take them all one at a time. Locations could increase and then a big "end of test" party

Would be great to test the male resolve!!

AsylumSeeker said:

Hehe, this reminds me of the plot of "Idle Hands". Basically, this guy's left hand gets posessed by the devil or something, and goes about killing people (well, killing people and feeling Jessica Alba up). Super funny movie, and the plot's easily workable for this.

Of course, I'm fond of the idea because it's the sort of thing I tend to do in stories: Make the characters have sex by involving magic or other supernatural stuff they have no control over :devil:

Taxi

In a previous life i used to be a taxi driver, i'm sure you've all heard some of the things that go on in the back of a cab.

Well as i used to work most weekends my wife used to out with some friends of hers and i used to drive her to and from wherever she went. On a few occasions she would give a lift to a guy that had picked her up in the hope of getting his evening oats, i would drop him off at his house before driving her home.

This scenario could fit quite well with this story line, it would have been very easy for her to allow something to happen, and nobody ever takes any notice of a cab driver do they?

I love this sudden surge in penis ideas, only I don't know why "cock" is used all the time, when "penis" sounds much better.
I can forgive you for "pussy", because I doubt many men know what the external area is really called without a diagram to help (at least I'm that way).

In every sexual story, there will probably be ejaculation.
Semen is not drunk or sipped at all times, and the excess sperm is most likely NOT licked by the partner.

I will admit it is sometimes used as lubricant, rather than actually buying the stuff, but it's not necessary to add that to the story, there is plenty of stuff there to make the reader hot.

Now only if your handjob (specifically flashing erect) story only had more public breast fondling.
I'd love to hear about the viewer's (male) reaction to this.
An 18 year old virgin perhaps.
This scene has got to be replayed multiple times in different areas with different women.

In fact, why don't you make the 18 year old, the one getting these handjobs, and there could be multiple exposed breasts in one area for him to fondle, but with others watching as well.

Note: With virgin stories, panties never come off until the very end, with the exception of watching multiple females together.
I also think it's better to have a woman remove her blouse and bra, instead of her blouse without wearing a bra.

PS: At 18, this was MY fantasy, so don't screw it up.

Last edited:
A girl who's good with her hands would be very popular in a crowded bar . . . she could dance all night and certainly would never have to buy a drink. If her husband is the type who likes to show her off, and she's the type who likes to show off, it could be a marriage made in heaven. Hubby would be sitting near the action as he watched his sexy wife manipulate any number of guys.

jb

JB Doyle said:
A girl who's good with her hands would be very popular in a crowded bar . . . she could dance all night and certainly would never have to buy a drink. If her husband is the type who likes to show her off, and she's the type who likes to show off, it could be a marriage made in heaven. Hubby would be sitting near the action as he watched his sexy wife manipulate any number of guys.

jb
I like it.
Is there a way we can incorporate my idea of an 18 year old virgin?
Maybe they have an arrangement that allows a bit of cheating on the side.
For instance, swinging with the neighbors.
The only bad thing about swinging in erotic story telling, is that the environment is too controlled.
We need it in public places, outdoors, and with others.

Fantasies-only said:
PS: At 18, this was MY fantasy, so don't screw it up.

I think thats very presumptious of you. If you offer up an idea for writing, and someone takes you up, then they have the choice to write it however they will.

bisexplicit said:
I think thats very presumptious of you. If you offer up an idea for writing, and someone takes you up, then they have the choice to write it however they will.
My fault, I didn't put a wink emoticon by it.

That comment was not to be taken seriously, that is, it's my hope that the future story won't veer from my expectations, but I'm not forcing the author not to do so.

Last edited:
Fantasies-only said:
JB Doyle said:
A girl who's good with her hands would be very popular in a crowded bar . . .
I like it.
Is there a way we can incorporate my idea of an 18 year old virgin?

Not in the bar, unless the kid snuck in.

I like JB Doyle's idea a lot, too. :)

Hallowed Eve said:
Not in the bar, unless the kid snuck in.

I like JB Doyle's idea a lot, too. :)
At 18 years old, a kid can enter a bar, and even order a drink with parental consent or adult supervision.
A minor cannot do this.

Sneaking in past curfew seems like a more exciting storyline anyway.

Last edited:
Back