Half Bloods BITE....Sometimes. [Closed to Spankmegirl23]

She smiled she felt close to him she didnt get why but she was worried she didnt want him to get hurt and said " I am worried about you what if im home and you get hurt" She looked at him.

-He shrugged a bit.-"Don't worry...not much you can do...next time you may not be able to help at all....I am sure things will be ok."

" I can help being with you" She told him they got to his place going in he sat and she straddle him looking in his eyes " Ive come to care about you I don't want you hurt" She kissed him.

-He kissed about her.-"I feel flattered...I don't know why you chose to care but...I am glad...I want to say i want to be yours but....It is a bit early for that i like the interaction we have now let's see how that goes."-he smiled and held her in a nice hug.-"What do you want to do now tell me and we can do it. Think of it as a reward for waiting."

She smiled at him she didn't know why she care so much but she did maybe helping him grew her to care so much " I agree and i just do care what we have now is great" She felt him hold her she moan then he asked what she wanted she smiled to him " I want your touch your tongue then your cock inside me" Looking in his eyes she knew he wanted her.

-Zane took her to his room and slowly stripped her. his fingers ran over her body slowly and sensually. His lips on her neck lightly running his tongue over her sweet neck line. His hands ran over her breasts rubbing them softly.-

She moan when he took his time stripping her touch her body as he did god she wanted him then his lips on her neck his tongue it crossed her mind he would bite but she knew he didn't need her for that as much now her thoughts went back his hands on her breasts rubbing them softly she moan push herself more in to his hands wanting his touch more.

-Zane bit her neck a few times but not drawing blood. Zane removed the rest of her clothes and pinched her nipples and twisted them as one hand went down teasing her pussy.-

She moan feeling him bite her a little then soon her clothes was off she pulled his offbefore he started pinching and twisting her nipples she moan out her knees week as she felt one hand go down rubbing at her pussy she moan out holding on to him as he tease her clit she wanted his touch his fingers inside her.

-Zane smiled.-"Wanna feel my tongue more? Do you want me to bite your nipples go on let me play with you more and let me full fill your fantasies."

She smiled at him " God please but naked pleases" She loved him naked teasing her she wanted his touch any thing and he was giving it to her.

-he laughed a bit as he was striped and he began to suck her nipples and bite down a bit feeling the puffy nubs fluff up in arousal. His tongue flicked over them as his hands teased her inner thighs running up close to her pussy.-

She smiled and felt him suck and bite her nipple she moan his mouth felt so good and he knew how to tease her his hand so close she moved her hips wanting it so bad wanted his touch there she reach out stroking him

-He groaned a bit as he sucked on her breasts then laid her down his tongue found her pussy lapping it happily as his fingers dove in to her pussy and began to finger her.-

Soon he had her on her back his head went between her legs and fingers went into her she moan out loud oh yes she moan she wanted to please him but it felt so good when his tongue was on her and his fingers in her.

-Zane slides his tongue in her pussy and slides it deep groaning with the taste he got from her juices.-"you taste so good...it's delicious."-He teased her clit and his fingers dove deep in her pussy.-

Last edited:
His tongue felt so good his fingers fingering her so good she grab the sheets she moan " oh yes you are so gooood" And soon she pushed towards him and cum hard with a scream.

-He groaned moaning in delight and looked to her eyes.-"You want more don't you."-he chuckled a bit as his cock was hard for her to suck on.-

She clam down satting up she turn laying on the bed her head on edge of bed " I want to suck that nice cock" Looking up at him.

-He grabbed her breasts a bit and put his cock in her mouth as he groaned feeling her mouth on him. His cock moved in and out of her mouth slowly enough at first and picked up on speed.-

In way she laid his cock enter deep as she moved her head up to suck him he picked up the speed she moved her head up and down his cock going down her throat his hand on her breast felt good as she sucked his cock.

-Zane pinched her nipples a bit as he thrusts his cock hard and deep in her hot mouth groaning loud moaning out her name as he explodes cum flowing in to her mouth.-"Oh yeah Marie...that...feels....good."-he groaned.-

Marie lifted her body off bed when he pinched her nipples abit went down to her pussy making her wet she sucked him as he moved his cock in and out her mouth deep then out and soon she felt his cum flow down her throat she swallowed fast taking it all down.

-He groaned as she sucked him dry and smiled.-"Ready to get this cock in your pussy and ass Marie?"-he smiled as Zane looked to her eyes.-

She looked up at him as he pulled his cock out of her mouth she smiled " in my pussy" She sat up and turned and spread her legs he could see how wet she was for him.

Back