Had A 7 MM Stone Removed Today...

FGB

Literotica Guru
Had AA 7 MM Stone Removed Today that was hanging around for the last two weeks. The good Doctor installed a stint for a few days. (Removed the freaking water hose he installed last week that I never did find out about i mean Hell as long as I am under and he is at the stone location why not like REMOVE THE STONE? (I am almost out of T3's)

I also decided I am retiring next year for sure. Fifty-One years is enough for me.

I just spent a little over 100k paying off bills and buying A/C unit and Nat.Gas Furnace. Will be bringing up the electrical Systen to code and having a 22 Kw Nat.Gas Generator installed. Replacing the Utility Building with a 10 ft x 20 ft.

OH! Bought a second had car too. The rest is in IRA account!

SO, what is up with Y'all.

OUCH! My last stone was 7mm. Couldn't pass it. Had a stint and surgery about a week later. NO FUN. That was years ago. Pretty much gave up cola, black tea, almonds and potatoes. Now I drink stonebreaker tea all day every friday. Ride old fashioned roller coasters whenever I get the chance. Haven't had one since.

And yeah?! Why the hell not finish the job? I think my insurance wasn't to his liking.

Back