Looking for a lost story

snrdg051922

Virgin
I am looking for the title of an incest/taboo story series that I started reading and was not able to save the title. The opening story line is about a brother and sister that found a secluded beach cove and made love. When they got home the parents revealed a secret that family members married each other and there was some form of physic energy that was felt by their relatives. The family history was documented and the parents had the kids read it. The kids made love and nearly killed their parents. The parent decided to go for a visit to family and left the kids home. I thought the title was something like The Cove. So far I have not found the story can someone please help me find it.

Thanks from snrdg051922

It's probably at the bottom of Niagara Falls. A lot of wired shit ends up down there.

I am looking for the title of an incest/taboo story series that I started reading and was not able to save the title. The opening story line is about a brother and sister that found a secluded beach cove and made love. When they got home the parents revealed a secret that family members married each other and there was some form of physic energy that was felt by their relatives. The family history was documented and the parents had the kids read it. The kids made love and nearly killed their parents. The parent decided to go for a visit to family and left the kids home. I thought the title was something like The Cove. So far I have not found the story can someone please help me find it.

Thanks from snrdg051922
I was wrenched out of my sleep by a hand probing under the blankets. As soon as I got my eyes to focus I could see that it was my pervert sister again. She does this every time our parents are away. About a year ago she treated me to my first orgasm and has never gotten over the fascination of watching me explode. My boy toy was quickly growing as she squeezed in rapid little pulses.

Mind you I'm not complaining or anything, because it's the best feeling in the world. After I was all tuned up, her hand began that familiar motion. I pulled away the covers so I could watch. It's always more fun when she does it because I can just relax and enjoy. I wish I could feel her tits, but I know she would get mad, so I just watched them jiggle through her nightgown. Oh crap this feels so freaking good!

She doesn't speak for fear of waking up Kenny in the other bed. Normally she likes to boss me around but she's nice to me when she wants something. As she speeds up I can feel myself getting close. It's like a sense of urgent panic as I feel the stress building deep inside me. I looked into her eyes just as those thrilling surges sent my juice gushing everywhere.

She seems proud of herself and smears her fingers around in the slippery mess. My mouth drops open as she lifts up her top just before scampering out of the room.

Back