Guys who Get a Grip: let's talk COCKRINGS, steel, silicone, leather, all

My guess:

Be flaccid!
Hold the damn thing with the largest opening closest to your junk, the smallest opening facing upwards.
Work one ball through the large and then down through the middle opening too, and tug skin through as best you can, including skin around the other ball.
Then wiggle and press and 'pop' your other ball through both of those rings. get ball sack comfy as possible.
Then fold up and press your FLACCID cock down into your junk and through the largest opening and then also through the smallest facing-up opening.

Look at your achievement and ... GROW! :D

i think you have it. turn it upside down, get everything through the larger ring, then get the balls and shaft through the other two ring.

i still think we need to start a business where you try these on for size, etc.

get some ladies to help...

oh wait, that won't work.. lol

... i still think we need to start a business where you try these on for size, etc.

get some ladies to help...

oh wait, that won't work.. lol
Be fine with two quite separate areas:
Women can help fit the stretchy silicone ones over the big and bouncing cocks and balls, while in another room - soundproofed from the first! - the serious training and size trying with the steel is goin' on in flaccid calmness. Once the steely men are equipped with their size and choice they go on in to join the party, and we'll see which kind gets the loudest gasps, moans and squeals! :D

Be fine with two quite separate areas:
Women can help fit the stretchy silicone ones over the big and bouncing cocks and balls, while in another room - soundproofed from the first! - the serious training and size trying with the steel is goin' on in flaccid calmness. Once the steely men are equipped with their size and choice they go on in to join the party, and we'll see which kind gets the loudest gasps, moans and squeals! :D

i like the way you think!!

I use some like this, then put small locks on connecting them and hand someone the key.

Get the picture? Here are some of my favourites, my hand to give a sense of scale:

attachment.php

I want to cum play at your house. Those all look fun to wear.

My guess:

Be flaccid!
Hold the damn thing with the largest opening closest to your junk, the smallest opening facing upwards.
Work one ball through the large and then down through the middle opening too, and tug skin through as best you can, including skin around the other ball.
Then wiggle and press and 'pop' your other ball through both of those rings. get ball sack comfy as possible.
Then fold up and press your FLACCID cock down into your junk and through the largest opening and then also through the smallest facing-up opening.

Look at your achievement and ... GROW! :D
That's the way to do it! Some sort of lubricant an be of help, too.

Cooler weather? The steel is for real, guys! :D

I'm talking to those who wear all day, for a handsome bulge in your pants and for that deliciously secret sense of the 'presence' of your equipment, ever ready, frequently bigging up some, as sights and imaginings collide.

A silicone thing which is comfortable enough for all day is likely to be a thing which, when it's cold and you're outside, is gonna lose a ball. Your body yanks it back through the damn thing, without your permission, and damn is that uncomfortable.

But steel is for real. Sized for the right grip - real snug but only intense once you are full boned up - steel sized right and, whatever the weather there is no way any part of a man's equipment is gonna pull back through until his chooses to feed it back through. I wear All day. Most nights. Every fuck. Grand morning wood. Smiley glances from women and men. Four years of this and no way am I going without.

Ok, aluminium does it too. It's just that I haven't got one of those. Yet. :D

Last edited:
Cooler weather? The steel is for real, guys! :D

I'm talking to those who wear all day, for a handsome bulge in your pants and for that deliciously secret sense of the 'presence' of your equipment, ever ready, frequently bigging up some, as sights and imaginings collide.

A silicone thing which is comfortable enough for all day is likely to be a thing which, when it's cold and you're outside, is gonna lose a ball. Your body yanks it back through the damn thing, without your permission, and damn is that uncomfortable.

But steel is for real. Sized for the right grip - real snug but only intense once you are full boned up - steel sized right and, whatever the weather there is no way any part of a man's equipment is gonna pull back through until his chooses to feed it back through. I wear All day. Most nights. Every fuck. Grand morning wood. Smiley glances from women and men. Four years of this and no way am I going without.

Ok, aluminium does it too. It's just that I haven't got one of those. Yet. :D

i've had the ball back through the cock armour issue even when it's warm.

not terribly comfortable.

all it takes is a small amount of arousal to alleviate the problem.

I cast my own.

These are in bronze.

The thick ones fit around the shaft or the scrotum and give a nice constriction and weight (85 grams each).

The 8-shaped is the infamous Krummschwanzgerät. The big ring fits around the entire package and the the small ring can either be used as an anchor point or the sausage can be folded back and the head popped through it.

A very special sensation that stops a full erection from developing.

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    48 KB · Views: 8
I cast my own.

These are in bronze.

The thick ones fit around the shaft or the scrotum and give a nice constriction and weight (85 grams each).

The 8-shaped is the infamous Krummschwanzgerät. The big ring fits around the entire package and the the small ring can either be used as an anchor point or the sausage can be folded back and the head popped through it.

A very special sensation that stops a full erection from developing.

attachment.php

the thick ones look and i'm sure feel great.

i'll pass on the restriction... fucking ouch.

So, after reading this thread last night and a long ongoing desire to try one...I went out in the shop and made a couple from some scrap 6061 billet I had laying around. I made the first one 1 7/8 " ID based on what I read here...and there was no way it was going to fit, one ball or the other and my shaft, but not all three. Back out to the lathe and made a second at 2 1/16" ID...doesn't seem like a big difference, but, it made all the difference in the world. Got everybody through the door and loved it, wore it to bed, showered with it, even took care of the morning wood with it on. I can't believe what a difference in thickness it made and really can't wait to show my girl and try it out with her!

Hogdoc! Skillful!
I love it when a guy discovers the pleasure. Enjoy getting together with your girl! Tell us how it goes for her and you, if you will!
Thanks for the ID detail. Guys need to appreciate how a very slight difference can make all the difference.

Last edited:
Wore the ring I made from last night around 8 until 3:30 this afternoon, we went and soaked in a hot tub for an hour before getting massages, surprised her with it when we showered before getting in the tub, she loved it, instantly attacked me with her mouth and fingernails. Says she can't wait till we can try it out in bed!

Hey, she's a good girl! That's what ringed junk invites! :)
Hope to read a post from you, mate, once you've gone the distance with the thing on you; how it is for you, and for her. ;)

Wore the ring I made from last night around 8 until 3:30 this afternoon, we went and soaked in a hot tub for an hour before getting massages, surprised her with it when we showered before getting in the tub, she loved it, instantly attacked me with her mouth and fingernails. Says she can't wait till we can try it out in bed!

great report.

can't wait for the next chapter....

Back