Guys who Get a Grip: let's talk COCKRINGS, steel, silicone, leather, all

I've been wearing Rings for years...

Panties make the Girl.

Paris.:kiss:

Last edited:
Get the picture? Here are some of my favourites, my hand to give a sense of scale:

attachment.php
I too love cock rings and especially cock and ball rings. I have 8, of 4 different styles.
Funnily enough, I had the urge to don one of my simple rings whilst writing this post...
I enjoy the feeling "restraint" th y bring to your cock shaft - and of wearing a cock and ball ring - your ball sack too.
Simon captured all the benefits elegantly earlier on, but in essence, there’s nothing like the enhanced throb of your cock when it is neatly ringed - whether for sex, or for some fully-engorged solo play time.
Sadly both the vibrating cock and ball rings that I enjoy wearing for sex have now lost the vibrating function, which my wife used to love grinding herself down onto.
Like Simon, I have just taken possession of an Oxballs product to enjoy longer-time wear of a ring, and have been enjoying the Ultraballs cock and balls ring. The way it pushes your package up and out is exquisite, and it does seem to be wearable for prolonged periods as you go about your daily chores.....

How do you keep these things clean, living as they do where it gets sweaty & musky?
I've met a friend who's promising to hook me up with the real thing, but I'm supposing that will still get exposed to salty, non-pH neutral moisture.

Really, nothing? So this isn't a thing? :confused:

How do you keep these things clean, living as they do where it gets sweaty & musky? Granted, what I'm currently wearing is nickel-plated steel which I bought at the Home Depot, not designed for wear but for (I guess) heavy-duty pulling, hauling, connecting chains, and chucked carelessly into toolboxes on truck beds.

I've met a friend who's promising to hook me up with the real thing, but I'm supposing that will still get exposed to salty, non-pH neutral moisture.

Really, nothing? So this isn't a thing? :confused:
My answer mate:

Steel and aluminium cockrings - well they come into the shower or bath with me - usually off my body - for a good soapy wash. Not that it seems that they need it, but I do. One of my steel rings is a gift from a pal who wore it a few times. I like that about it! And, of course, with it being steel the issue of total cleanliness, with ease, is no problem.

My silicone ones which I wear much less often? To be honest I have never washed any of them; I like that they are just a little impregnated with my sweat. I'm a country boy at heart! :eek:

ps worth me saying that I never wear a silicone one for sex, always metal. So the issue of cleanliness for my woman is not compromised by the used silicone ones I play around with sometimes.

Last edited:
Stainless steel, soap and water. Take em off before I shower, clean 'em and put them pack on. I say' them', because I wear two or three narrow ones, depending on how I feel.
Home Depot. $4

I don't wear mine everyday.

Well guys and gals, I have really enjoyed hosting this thread and I am pleased it has proved of use to a number of men.

But I am leaving Lit now. So the thread will continue no doubt without me. Go well, people! Simon xx

Well guys and gals, I have really enjoyed hosting this thread and I am pleased it has proved of use to a number of men.

But I am leaving Lit now. So the thread will continue no doubt without me. Go well, people! Simon xx

... and a number of women, Simon... :) Without recourse to exaggeration, you changed my sex-life up with your support and information, both on this thread and privately with my man. I shall remain ever an evangelist for the joys of steel!

I'll miss seeing you here, of course, and think of you often. Be well, be happy, be ever ringed in steel :heart:

... and a number of women, Simon... :) Without recourse to exaggeration, you changed my sex-life up with your support and information, both on this thread and privately with my man. I shall remain ever an evangelist for the joys of steel!

I'll miss seeing you here, of course, and think of you often. Be well, be happy, be ever ringed in steel :heart:

You're a total darling, Numi. H has a pm to you both from me. xx

Simon, Lit will only be the poorer for your departure. I've valued our friendship immensely, and learned much from you, not least about cock rings.:rolleyes:

I wish you and your good woman every happiness.

I just happened upon this post...I am deeply sad to see you go:(

You have been such a light and a love here and this makes me feel really bad...You are such a wonderful human being...

I wish you the most love, happiness and beautiful blessings moving forward...

I tried to leave you a pm but you have it closed...:(...Please send me one sometime if you see this...:rose:

Bless you sweetie...((((((((((hug)))))))))):heart::heart:

My Order

Pasted below is my order for "O" rings. I have two on right now. As you can see I bought 35 for the price of one in an "adult" store. O rings are available world wide and they have a standard size for a standard #. ID, OD and diameter of the ring itself as well as the material. Mine are red silicone and they do not stretch. Two or three on at once seem to work more effectively than one, but one works too.

http://www.theoringstore.com/

at sales@oringwarehouse.com.

***O-ring Warehouse is a division of Parco, Inc. http://www.parcoinc.com/

Billing and shipping information will reflect Parco, Inc.***

http://www.theoringstore.com/index.php?main_page=page_2

Size Material No. of Pieces Price Each Subtotal
-328 70-durometer Silicone, Red, FDA
Compound: 1200-70 35 $0.29 $10.15
Subtotal $10.15
Shipping $5.30
Order Total $15.45

Because????

Godspeed, brother!
Thanks for all your info and support.

Come back to Lit when and if you can.

Because????

I don't think I'm speaking out of turn when I say that it was simply time to close this chapter. As Simon has posted about openly, he came to Lit to find relief and expression during a dry spell in his marriage. But that former desert has been an abundant oasis for a good while now, a reason for rejoicing. :)

I think he stayed as long as he did because of his love for the people here, and his passion to help others improve their relationships, in and out of the bedroom.

I am so grateful to have met him - friend, teacher, and more.

Bless you, Simon. :heart:

Stainless steel, soap and water. Take em off before I shower, clean 'em and put them pack on. I say' them', because I wear two or three narrow ones, depending on how I feel.
Home Depot. $4

I don't wear mine everyday.

Home Depot? What are you buying there? Asking for a friend.

I don't think I'm speaking out of turn when I say that it was simply time to close this chapter. As Simon has posted about openly, he came to Lit to find relief and expression during a dry spell in his marriage. But that former desert has been an abundant oasis for a good while now, a reason for rejoicing. :)

I think he stayed as long as he did because of his love for the people here, and his passion to help others improve their relationships, in and out of the bedroom.

I am so grateful to have met him - friend, teacher, and more.

Bless you, Simon. :heart:

Thank you for the response.

Back