Gun violence, American style - 1 in 5

It leads into a circle, he supports Red flag laws, except that he is concerned those laws could be used to illegal take away firearms from law abiding citizens. So that leaves him with the easy answer of saying after the fact, he should have had his guns removed....
Oh look the pile on has started. The Borg has assembled!

No, You're not. My original post was cristal clear. So fuck off you hypocrite lib propagandist.
You were concerned that your relatives think that you're mentally unstable and they might get you committed so you'd lose the ability to shoot people.

It was clear enough.

You were concerned that your relatives think that you're mentally unstable and they might get you committed so you'd lose the ability to shoot people.

It was clear enough.
Ah, the lies begin again. Since truth edades your low skill set you have become irrelevant. Do have a good day.

Ah, the lies begin again. Since truth edades your low skill set you have become irrelevant. Do have a good day.
Just like Derpy; unable to understand your own posts and reverting to calling other people liars.

Grow up.

Or maybe you're just to dumb to pick up on it? The street goes both ways Hitch.

Beats being an idiot like you.
Not really all dumb streets lead to you. You lack of comprehension skills and the need to attack me without ever really reading or comprehending what I have written proves that you are not ignorant, you are just plain stupid and brain washed.

If Iam an idiot then you are a moron.

Just like Derpy; unable to understand your own posts and reverting to calling other people liars.

Grow up.
Yawn...Your idiocy continues. You absolutely lied. Show where I said I was worried about myself or what my relatives might do. Post it or you are just another lying fucking liberal. Well you already proved you are that.

That’s on you.

Here’s an easy one to answer. How can Democrats enforce red flag laws where none exist?
Not relevant to my post. The perpetrator was declared mentally incompetent to stand trial, and then all charges were dropped and he was released, unsupervised. He was also declared not mentally ill enough for forced confinement to a mental institution. How is it possible to be mentally ill enough to not be competent enough to be charged, but not mentally ill enough to be confined for observation and treatment? He did the crime, he was arrested for the crime, and then released to go on to steal a truck and then shoot and kill an innocent woman walking in a park. You cannot justify the failure of the DA in this case as well as the 2 doctors who declared him incompetent but not dangerous enough to be confined. He committed assault with a deadly weapon.

Now sing and dance, ignore the facts of this case and make it about me again. Because that's all you have, diversion and lies.

Yawn...Your idiocy continues. You absolutely lied. Show where I said I was worried about myself or what my relatives might do. Post it or you are just another lying fucking liberal. Well you already proved you are that.
Red, Flag laws could be used by vindictive ex's, angry family members... to severely mess up someone's life.

Simple and obvious projection; you're not concerned about my life but yours.

Not relevant to my post. The perpetrator was declared mentally incompetent to stand trial, and then all charges were dropped and he was released, unsupervised. He was also declared not mentally ill enough for forced confinement to a mental institution. How is it possible to be mentally ill enough to not be competent enough to be charged, but not mentally ill enough to be confined for observation and treatment? He did the crime, he was arrested for the crime, and then released to go on to steal a truck and then shoot and kill an innocent woman walking in a park. You cannot justify the failure of the DA in this case as well as the 2 doctors who declared him incompetent but not dangerous enough to be confined. He committed assault with a deadly weapon.

Now sing and dance, ignore the facts of this case and make it about me again. Because that's all you have, diversion and lies.
Who the fuck are you referring to anyway? Too many people get shot in Tennessee for me to find in a news search.

Red, Flag laws could be used by vindictive ex's, angry family members... to severely mess up someone's life.

Simple and obvious projection; you're not concerned about my life but yours.
Doesn't mention me or my family, so you fabricated your interpretation. In other words you bald faced lied, YET AGAIN.

and the need to attack me
All ways the "attack me". Grow the fuck up.
proves that you are not ignorant, you are just plain stupid and brain washed.
LOL, the one with the comprehension problem is you. Did you or did you not write those posts I quoted? Did they not say the opposite of each other?

That is not a reading comprehension issue, it is a writing comprehension issue, and you wrote them, so if you actually meant something else, the fault is not with the reader dumbass!!

All ways the "attack me". Grow the fuck up.

LOL, the one with the comprehension problem is you. Did you or did you not write those posts I quoted? Did they not say the opposite of each other?

That is not a reading comprehension issue, it is a writing comprehension issue, and you wrote them, so if you actually meant something else, the fault is not with the reader dumbass!!
You love to do this, ignore relevant content and play your little fuck head playground games. Well this ends it, you are on ignore. Buh bye you canadian douche bag.

You love to do this, ignore relevant content and play your little fuck head playground games. Well this ends it, you are on ignore. Buh bye you canadian douche bag.
Whatever, I don't care if your ego is too fragile to see what I post. That just means I won't have to read you whining about what I posted...*chuckles*

LOL seems these whiny RWCJ ammosexuals just can't accept reality, and being told by a Canadian really pisses them off...

From the link:
Nashville District Attorney General Glenn Funk said the current state law for involuntarily committing someone is “nearly impossible” and “impacts public safety.”

“The law must be altered to accurately balance individual needs with public safety,” he said in a statement.
What I posted:
They operated according to state law, which was enacted by Republicans. Vote out the Republican lawmakers, and maybe fresh legislation will improve mental health and justice.

From the link:

What I posted:
And if either of you assholes had read my original post for content, instead of just another reason to be the fuck faces you are, I said it was a horrific failure of both the justice system and the mental health system. But you don't care what I post you are just interested in being a fucking internet troll and wannabe bully. So Fuck all the way off. I don't give a single fuck about what you think or have to say any longer. I know you will keep trolling me thinking you will drive me away. Sorry little boy but it won't happen, I'm here to stay.

Back