Gun control ... actual question

I've 'clarified my bullshit' in the extreme. I know it's more than two sentences in a row, and there's no pictures, but just work through it slowly, maybe with a dictionary. You'll get there in the end.

Don't waste your time with it. It's a scared little dipshit who feels guns are the answer to everything. He will gladly tell you your position if you don't agree with his cowardly thinking.

Buuuut....what if ....gunssssss whoo hooo!!!

Don't waste your time with it. It's a scared little dipshit who feels guns are the answer to everything. He will gladly tell you your position if you don't agree with his cowardly thinking.

All ascription because you can't answer a simple question. Much less effectively clarify or argue your position. At least kim owned her stance.

And now you've called every member of every security force, modern US President including himz precious Obama, high level democrat and even a number of big time anti-gun (D) sucking celebrities out there cowardly thinkers.

Because they all obtain their security via the gun.

Shit talk over substance from a loony anti-gun lefty....might be a RobDownSouth alt, confirmation comes with the racial slurs that are due to start soon.

Last edited:
Supreme court declines to hear NRA-backed challenge to assault weapon ban
Court declined to hear a challenge to a 2013 state ban enacted in Maryland, and also a Florida man’s challenge to state ban on openly carrying a firearm

https://www.theguardian.com/law/201...ar-nra-backed-challenge-to-assault-weapon-ban

The Supremes obviously OK State's making the determinations of what they consider "assault" weapons, and whether or not weapon bearers can carry openly or not.

Sadly, both allow infringement on individuals' natural right to keep and bear arms: Maryland most certainly infringes on an individual's natural right to keep simply by tagging "assault" unto a weapon (as if all weapons - guns, knives, pipes, ad infinitum - can't be realistically tagged "assault" weapons, too), and Florida most certainly infringes on an individual's natural right to bear.

Pretty sad when even the highest Judges in the land, the very ones constitutionally charged to make clear the literal Constitution to all, can't even grasp the very simple meaning of, "shall not infringe", let alone submit themselves to the righteous Rule of Law like all the rest of us law-abiding patriots believe is an American's simple duty.

Your anti-gun approach to defending yourself is completely moot in America, which is the location of your original question. Trading off your right to carry a gun because you feel that that means that less criminals would have guns is meaningless in America where we already have more than one gun for every man woman and child in America. We also are never going to decide to disarm the law-abiding portion of the populace, even if someone in another country comes up with a brilliant reason why we should. No matter how many millions of dollars Mayor Bloomberg throws at the issue we still are never going to do it.

The reality is if you are attacked by a criminal in America there is a significant chance the criminal is armed with a gun. Since that is our reality substituting your reality doesn't make any sense when you're asking about gun ownership and self-defense in, specifically, America.

We're now up to page 25 of this thread. I think the 'original question' is not necessarily the point of the discussion, which long ago morphed into the debate about whether the 'right to bear arms' was inherently related to the right to self defense in a much more general context, and more recently implied that women who didn't carry guns really shouldn't be surprised that they get raped, using Australia as an example. (Yes, I'm being facetious there - I'm still pretty fucked off about that subtle bit of victim-blaming there.)
(However, if you look at my last post, I actually SAID ' If I lived in a context where gun ownership was widespread, I might feel differently.')

I don't know if 'cowardly' is really the problem here - it's just the massively over-simplified and reductive thinking that gets to me, even though I know I shouldn't. It's like trying to debate social issues with my mother.

Anyway, I've made my position pretty clear. Time to get on with some actually productive stuff.

I don't know if 'cowardly' is really the problem here - it's just the massively over-simplified and reductive thinking that gets to me, even though I know I shouldn't. It's like trying to debate social issues with my mother.

Anyway, I've made my position pretty clear. Time to get on with some actually productive stuff.

Shit is simple, no need to over complicate it.

Best of luck with the production.

All ascription because you can't answer a simple question or effectively clarify or argue your position. At least kim owned her stance.

And now you've called every member of every security force, modern US President including himz precious Obama, high level democrat and even a number of big time anti-gun (D) sucking celebrities out there cowardly thinkers.

Shit talk over substance from a loony lefty....might be a RobDownSouth alt, confirmation comes with the racial slurs that are due to start soon.

How far down the road of discourse we've wandered to where an American citizen defending his God given rights has to debate their existence with a mere butthole who's sphincter will only allow small indiscernible popcorn-like reports.:rolleyes::D

All ascription because you can't answer a simple question. Much less effectively clarify or argue your position. At least kim owned her stance.

Shit talk over substance from a loony anti-gun lefty....might be a RobDownSouth alt, confirmation comes with the racial slurs that are due to start soon.

Was that your climax? So we went from rape victims and you being scared of walking to the store unarmed to.....but Obama..but...security forces.... you get security through intelligence moreso than with a gun, wally.

Keep moving them goalposts to fit your narrow thinking.

Pro tip: next time just write "derp", it will carry the same weight as your pathetic argument.

Last edited:
So I just googled which state owns the most firearms per capita, then I googled which state has the most rape. Imagine my shock when the same state was #1 in both instances.
Well there goes that theory.

#Alaskasafe

Was that your climax? So we went from rape victims and you being scared of walking to the store unarmed to.....but Obama..but...security forces....

If that's what you got, you need to learn how to read.

you get security through intelligence moreso than with a gun, wally.

Then how come so many anti-gun (D)emocrats use armed security? :confused:

Keep moving them goalposts to fit your narrow thinking.

I haven't moved any goalposts, just just can't answer basic questions.

Not really the same thing, wally.

Pro tip: next time just write "derp", it will carry the same weight as your pathetic argument.

Pro tip: Learn to read.....the only argument here that's been pathetic is yours, it's composed of deflection and childish shit talk, I've seen 3rd graders do better.

Sadly, both allow infringement on individuals' natural right to keep and bear arms:
Incorrect. Packing is not a 'natural' right but one granted by the Constitution, which incidentally doesn't mention firearms. (Falling on your sword works as well as shooting yourself in the head.) USA and Somalia seem to be the only nations that see gunpowder as sacred.

Pretty sad when even the highest Judges in the land, the very ones constitutionally charged to make clear the literal Constitution to all, can't even grasp the very simple meaning of, "shall not infringe"...
Yeah, and they don't seem to grasp the "well-regulated Militia" bit either. Like you, they don't grok that the 2nd is about not excluding citizens from bearing arms in defense of the Union. Your right to defend the United States shall not be infringed just because you're in an unpopular social, ethnic, or religious group, as was colonial Britain's practice.

Those bearing firearms shall be members of the well-regulated and -trained militia, armed and ruled by Congress. USC Art.I Sec.8: "The Congress shall have Power... To provide for organizing, arming, and disciplining, the Militia..." See? It's right there. Congress decides what arms you may bear, and when and where, and issues them as needed. As Congress shirks its responsibility, it's time for a new Congress, freely and fairly elected without voter suppression, disenfranchisement. and gerrymandering.

So I just googled which state owns the most firearms per capita, then I googled which state has the most rape. Imagine my shock when the same state was #1 in both instances.

#Alaskasafe
Nice catch. Will firearms addicts notice? Let's continuously remind them.

Incorrect. Packing is not a 'natural' right but one granted by the Constitution,

Incorrect, the Constitution does not grant rights but restricts the government from infringing upon those that naturally exist.

Learn to read.

Yeah, and they don't seem to grasp the "well-regulated Militia" bit either.

Says the person demonstrates they don't either.

Those bearing firearms shall be members of the well-regulated and -trained militia, armed and ruled by Congress.

Is not even remotely close to what 2A says.

#Alaskasafe

About 356 posts ago I looked at the top ten states in terms of violent crime in relation to their level of gun ownership. Absolutely no obvious correlation at all, either way. Some had very high, some very low, and some medium levels of gun ownership.

About 356 posts ago I looked at the top ten states in terms of violent crime in relation to their level of gun ownership. Absolutely no obvious correlation at all, either way. Some had very high, some very low, and some medium levels of gun ownership.

I believe it, but these morons only see things in black and white so i try to reply in kind to make it easier for them to process.

I believe it, but these morons only see things in black and white so i try to reply in kind to make it easier for them to process.

Ha - totally. I actually thought I'd find evidence to support my more guns = more violent crime assumption, but it was just completely random. I think I did find something that indicated nore guns = more homicides though ... I can't remember whether I posted it or not.
Then I just stopped looking for evidence, because it was ckear no one was looking at it. God forbid actual facts should influence anyone's opinion!

FYP. Yw.

Comparing some fuck going to grab smokes from the store to a president. Your the 3rd grade argument down pat.

Some fuck going to grab smokes is at higer risk statistically speaking.

You said you bought the left wing koolaid and don’t need a gun to defend yourself from people who use guns to defend themselves. Just because I mamaged to point out their hypocrisy and your gullibility in one shot isn’t 3rd grade, your deflection and shit talk however very much are.

The problem is you haven’t thought much qbout the topic, you just regurgitate the latest hipster catch phrase talkking points with no ability at all to discuss any core issues surrounding the topic.

Now run along and find another RAW or Salon oped to parrot.

One would think since some people are opposed to any kind of gun ownership, 2A be dammed, that they would want to own a gun just because they are afraid of the people who are gun owners. I guess they are going to depend 24/7 on armed government entities to save them. Good luck with that.

Article 622. I’m not sure congress has spent this much time on it... we need to elect Lit leaders

Evidance =/= 'hot air".

1) evidence has fuck all to do with answering the question I asked him.

2) none of the tiny shred of “evidence” he presented had anything to do with anything that I have said.

3) damn near if not everything hes said to me has been little more than hyperbolic ascription and name calling.

He doesn’t do anything but blow hot air and if it’s who I think it is hes just a few posts from resorting to racial slurs.

But you didn't answer how I wanted you to, you just kept restating your thoughts....whaaaa /botonybitch.

Ps: you started with the white supremist crap, so whine some more about slurs, derpy.

1) evidence has fuck all to do with answering the question I asked him.

2) none of the tiny shred of “evidence” he presented had anything to do with anything that I have said.

3) damn near if not everything hes said to me has been little more than hyperbolic ascription and name calling.

He doesn’t do anything but blow hot air and if it’s who I think it is hes just a few posts from resorting to racial slurs.

not answering your question =/= 'blowing hot air'

Back