Govende

Inclusive is the practice of ingesting dyes that colour one's urine. At inclusive gatherings, one popular event is lining up to produce a rainbow display.

What's a dye?

Inclusive is the practice of ingesting dyes that colour one's urine. At inclusive gatherings, one popular event is lining up to produce a rainbow display.

What's a dye?

A Scottish contraction of "did you." usually posed as a question from a friend after one's returned from a date as in "D'ye do it in the back row?

What is "posed?"

posed What is impersonate?

Imp-personation is when a minor devil attempts to fool people into believing its cruel and mischievous-at-best actions are those of a human. This is discouraged by the angelic host, but successful imp-personation is still a large status symbol amongst the fallen.

What are 'people'?

What are 'people'?

people /ˈpēpəl/ n. An inflamed pustule resulting from excessive exposure to seminal fluid comprised of a lower than normal (acidic) pH, often occurring in and around the mouth, buttocks, and/or genitalia.

…………

What is pustule?

Last edited:
personality - the phenomenon that engenders a toddler's will to say "no" to everything. What's a phenomenon?

Last edited:
Phenomenon show hints of repetitive futures. (Pheno Omen on)

What is repetitive?

Repetitive: The term applied to the sound crickets make to find mats. Specifically, it references the sound the wings make when moving towards each other, rather than away, but only after the pitch, duration and intervals have been consistent for at least 592 chirps.

What is a chorus?

Chorus is an irreverent game of banter born in the ashes of WW2. People searching for lost works of art and lost possessions would try to guess whether it had ended up in a Swiss bank vault or a Yankee's private collection.

What is a vault?

A past tense variant of a word meaning the leveraging of multiple female family members' presence and abilities to add perceived value and self-worth.

What is "past-tense"?

'Past-tense' denotes a state of sublime relaxation subsequent to an episode of overwhelming physical, intellectual, and/or moral stress.

What is 'denote?'

Typically found in regions with sand over convoluted limestone and other rock layers, a denote is a drier version of a cenote.

What is convoluted?

Convoluted - an informal term used by mathematicians to describe the result when a cosecant wave is overlaid by a cotangent in order visually demonstrate the plotting of their means. Sometimes facetiously described as "what happens with a daddy cosecant and a mommy cotangent love each other very much." The term is widely despised among math students.

What's a mathematician?

A stoner's question about a new acquaintance named Mathew. "Matt? He? Matt? Is an?

What are stoners?

The term, "stoners," collectively applies to the human inhabitants of a prehistoric era depicted in an animated series produced by Hanna-Barbera, featuring two families living surprisingly modern life during the Stone Age, made possible in no small part by peculiarly cooperative animals taking the place of modern appliances like garbage disposals, showers, vacuum cleaners, and lawnmowers.

What's an appliance?

What are mobile devices?

Mobile device is slang for any type of equipment that goes AWOL, usually assumed to be stolen. Example: My portable generator became a mobile device last night. Like I'm supposed to believe that my portable generator just grew legs and walked off? Yeah, right.

What's a portable generator?

What's a portable generator?

Oral sex either while inebriated to a state where verbiage gets mangled, or with a partner in such a state, can involve potable genitals, which may be corrupted occasionally into "port*HIC*able generrrrators" or the like.

What's inebriated?

Oral sex either while inebriated to a state where verbiage gets mangled, or with a partner in such a state, can involve potable genitals, which may be corrupted occasionally into "port*HIC*able generrrrators" or the like.

What's inebriated?

In-e-briated? is a Cockney question as to another's brilliance i.e in e briated me ole trubble an strife? Isn't he brilliant my old wife?

What's Cockney?

Back