Gotta Get Me Some....

Just a random pic. Will upload a couple of sets a little later tonight :)

Thank you for sharing

attachment.php
p1010

Aw :eek:
I'm so sorry guys. Been a little off track. Fell for a guy (again) and now I'm back to being heartbroken (yup.....again.) *sigh* When will I ever learn?

Anyways, not sure when I will post pictures again. Coming back and seeing your comments did cheer me up though, so thank you everyone :)

Have a good night!

I'm so sorry guys. Been a little off track. Fell for a guy (again) and now I'm back to being heartbroken (yup.....again.) *sigh* When will I ever learn?

Anyways, not sure when I will post pictures again. Coming back and seeing your comments did cheer me up though, so thank you everyone :)

Have a good night!

Sorry to hear about your pain.....I know what you mean. Hope u recover soonn

Have a good night!

Sorry to hear about it. Here's wishing you a speedy recovery!

Well, I hope you are doing better:rose: You have a wonderfully sexy thread here. Now I have to get back to that index:devil:

:)

John

Have a good night!

Sorry to hear about the jerk that broke your heart. You remember the old phrase.

"You have to kiss a lot of FROGS to find a PRINCE."

Maybe next time.

Thanks to Fred for keeping your index up for us to view.

Have a nice weekend.

Have a good night!
OMG sorry to hear about that. You know you have people here who care for you. I know it is not the same though.:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

Have a good night!

Far too many people have "learned" and then given up. Hold to that continued desire to try and don't let anyone take it away from you :kiss: You only have to hit once!

Back