new year, need new rules!

QueensAvatar

rule follower
well a new year is just around the corner so im looking for new rules again! this has been such a fun part of my life i cant imagine it without rules.
ive gotten pretty good at everything i had been practicing. i expect a lot of the rules to come back in some way, such as no underwear(i dont even own bras currently) or wearing plugs during the day. but im also looking for some serious creativity! harder, more complex, anything that will make the rules more fun!

if you are interested in helping me long term id want to chat a little more so you can learn a bit about me to make more tailored rules. some basic things are im 28, an accountant, single and living alone in a fairly large house secluded in the back of a cul de sac.
i am always looking to explore new kinks, and almost never find kinks i dont enjoy, so bring your most interesting ones! i dont like stifling creativity so i dont set hard limits, but will just communicate if i wont/cant follow something.
i hope to either see lots of rule suggestions or someone to control me long term! if you want to help more long term or just send a single rule, please come into my dms!

Hello,
There is a possibility that our interests may intersect at a few, or maybe several points. I'm significantly older than you, live far far away - so that puts a bit of a filter on the motivations for answering your ad. As in, I'm not seeking the fantasy slave that I want to become my real time fucktoy 24/7. It comes down to our motivations for interacting. I enjoy giving pleasure - providing what people need to feel fulfilled. In real life I tend towards taking a dom role, but that will never define me as I enjoy the flexibility of mixing things up. I like to think that I have a pretty vivid and diverse imagination, but always the primary guide is be human and realistic.
Perhaps a small illustration: a while back I cultivated an online sub from Singapore. She also was an accountant - as qualified as any male in her work environment, but in that society very much dominated by males. She was seeking regular contact, chores, rules and routines that were sex based as an escape from that oppressive life. Her rewards were orgasms yes...but not permitted easily (sometimes with significant pain)...and always memorable. But alongside of that was also physical training (not much time for gyms) and a significant improvement in her diet. My reward was helping her to stand her ground in her career, sexual partners (both male and female) and control of her destiny.
I hope this gives a small indication of where I'm coming from. If something in there resonates you will know what to do.

well a new year is just around the corner so im looking for new rules again! this has been such a fun part of my life i cant imagine it without rules.
ive gotten pretty good at everything i had been practicing. i expect a lot of the rules to come back in some way, such as no underwear(i dont even own bras currently) or wearing plugs during the day. but im also looking for some serious creativity! harder, more complex, anything that will make the rules more fun!

if you are interested in helping me long term id want to chat a little more so you can learn a bit about me to make more tailored rules. some basic things are im 28, an accountant, single and living alone in a fairly large house secluded in the back of a cul de sac.
i am always looking to explore new kinks, and almost never find kinks i dont enjoy, so bring your most interesting ones! i dont like stifling creativity so i dont set hard limits, but will just communicate if i wont/cant follow something.
i hope to either see lots of rule suggestions or someone to control me long term! if you want to help more long term or just send a single rule, please come into my dms!
Hi, Have you found what you are looking for?

Back