Slave for New Sadist/Master

softpuss67

sex addict
IM NO LONGER LOOKING

I had posted a personal a while back looking for a new master. I feel I need to post a new one to clarify what Im looking for.
Most of you are looking for a sex slave. Nothing wrong with that, but I need more than that. Of course if I belong to you
my body does to and any sex you want is yours. Not looking for online, in person only.

Things I need are:
-severe bathroom degradation/control (if you dont know what this is, do not message me)
-daily spanking preferably by hand
-face slapping
-required days without bathing, brushing hair/teeth. clipping nails
-days/weeks of pubic and anus hair growth
-doing embarrassing things in front of friends or groups
-daily chores
-and to live with you

Things that are optional:
-earning for my master
-sex with friends or others
-severe face fucking (master and/or groups)
-gloryholes

My former master and his wife taught me obediance through this and is what Im looking for, and is what I need.

Last edited:
IM NO LONGER LOOKING

I had posted a personal a while back looking for a new master. I feel I need to post a new one to clarify what Im looking for.
Most of you are looking for a sex slave. Nothing wrong with that, but I need more than that. Of course if I belong to you
my body does to and any sex you want is yours. Not looking for online, in person only.

Things I need are:
-severe bathroom degradation/control (if you dont know what this is, do not message me)
-face slapping
-daily chores
-and to live with you

-earning for my master
-gloryholes

My former master and his wife taught me obediance through this and is what Im looking for, and is what I need.
What city do you live in? Distances can sometimes a problem. I live in Corona California

IM NO LONGER LOOKING

Things I need are:
-face slapping
-daily chores
-and to live with you

-earning for my master
-gloryholes

Hello If you see this could you Message me. I want to talk to you, I think I could help you, thank you.

Back