Looking for Hard Master

softpuss67

sex addict
Im a 36 year old experienced slave. My master passed last July. I miss him and am looking to find someone as close to being like him as possible.
I met him on this site when I was thirty one. I was with him five years and he taught me well.
I understand Im under my chosen master's control sexually and physically.
He made me do many degrading things.
Race and age are no issues.
Im open to relocate to you if situation is right.
If interested, and serious message me

Attachments

• 934432215.jpg
    934432215.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 248
Last edited:
If your mailbox is not full and you are still open to a conversation, reach out to me

38 married man here who is looking for some one exactly like you.

Im a 36 year old experienced slave. My master passed last July. I miss him and am looking to find someone as close to being like him as possible.
I met him on this site when I was thirty one. I was with him five years and he taught me well.
Where are you located?

Hello, softpuss67:

I have been on this site for two decades, and the success rate is abysmal. Establishing a relationship is typically the ultimate goal, and needless/useless mind games are not what I joined for. I am brutally honest and polyamorous...meaning you will be present as I fuck other slaves.

I am a 56-year-old Dominant Black Male, a US Marine war veteran, and a 2X Graduate student. I have a myriad of sexual experiences that surpass what sexual expertise you know. I seek 24/7 domination of a slut, considering she willingly serves me. However, the misandrist aspects of #metoo and the "Believe all women" movement, combined with the unapologetic favoritism of the Transgender community, force me to consider taking my talents and qualities elsewhere. Regardless, I can be convinced to correspond if you have qualities that match or surpass what I seek.

I would like you to respond. (Regardless of whether you have found a better suitor.) I look forward to hearing back from you.

Regards,

Earl (SubTamerLdog on Alt)

P.S.: Even if I am too far away, I am not your type, etc., a response stating that you aren't interested works in your favor. I have enclosed my pictures for you. I will ask this question: Are you willing to serve a Black Dominant?

Attachments

• 19764953_1_2_1_870fbd98.jpg
    19764953_1_2_1_870fbd98.jpg
    410.4 KB · Views: 22
  • 19764953_1_1_1_e2c9b377.jpg
    19764953_1_1_1_e2c9b377.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0440.JPG
    IMG_0440.JPG
    42.7 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0429.JPG
    IMG_0429.JPG
    41.9 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0409.JPG
    IMG_0409.JPG
    38.4 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_0103.jpg
    IMG_0103.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_0102.jpg
    IMG_0102.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_0454.JPG
    IMG_0454.JPG
    46.4 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_0458.JPG
    IMG_0458.JPG
    44.4 KB · Views: 22
Hello Softpuss67.
Sorry for your loss.. I am from the UK and would you to message me so that we can explore your needs, desires, your cravings. Your pic is exquisite.

Did the little slut find what she wanted. Is she still wanting to learn? Be taught and trained like a good little slut? Knowing her place for her master's cock to fill? Being able to learn her rules and remember not to disappoint knowing there will be strict discipline?
Does this interest you slut? A master is wanting an answer? You don't want to disappoint do you slut.

Back