Going to a swinging club as a single male

freeexplorer

Virgin
Considering going to a swinging club as a single male

I hope this is the right place to post this @.@

So I'm a single young dude and I recently read this graphic novel about a couple trying out swinging (Swing by Matt Hawkins and Jenni Cheung). It got me actually really curious about it and I've been considering trying out the lifestyle.

It's a bit of a big leap for me though, because I'm still a virgin and I've only ever had one girlfriend. We did some touching, etc. but didn't go beyond so I don't really have much experience sexually. I've also lived with my overbearing parents that are rather strict even though I'm an adult and I haven't had much opportunity to explore sexually.

So back to swinging, I always saw myself as monogamous, but with how restrictive my parents have been on my life, I don't really want to be restricted much anymore. I still think as far as actual love goes, I'd prefer one woman for that, but I think I'd be a lot happier with being open sexually and having more partners so I can experience more.

I'm hoping to move out really soon and was thinking about going to a swinging club for the first time, but I'm not sure what the experience would be like for a single male virgin. I'm also a bit socially anxious but I do a bit better with groups rather than 1 on 1 experiences so I think it'd be better for me as far as being my first actual sexual experience. Plus the idea of being with someone's girlfriend/wife consensually really turns me on x x

Would anyone have any advice regarding this?

Thank you for the help!

Last edited:
I hope this is the right place to post this @.@

So I'm a single young dude and I recently read this graphic novel about a couple trying out swinging (Swing by Matt Hawkins and Jenni Cheung). It got me actually really curious about it and I've been considering trying out the lifestyle.

It's a bit of a big leap for me though, because I'm still a virgin and I've only ever had one girlfriend. We did some touching, etc. but didn't go beyond so I don't really have much experience sexually. I've also lived with my overbearing parents that are rather strict even though I'm an adult and I haven't had much opportunity to explore sexually.

So back to swinging, I always saw myself as monogamous, but with how restrictive my parents have been on my life, I don't really want to be restricted much anymore. I still think as far as actual love goes, I'd prefer one woman for that, but I think I'd be a lot happier with being open sexually and having more partners so I can experience more.

I'm hoping to move out really soon and was thinking about going to a swinging club for the first time, but I'm not sure what the experience would be like for a single male virgin. I'm also a bit socially anxious but I do a bit better with groups rather than 1 on 1 experiences so I think it'd be better for me as far as being my first actual sexual experience. Plus the idea of being with someone's girlfriend/wife really turns me on x x

Would anyone have any advice regarding this?

Thank you for the help!

Shut up, Miles!

i'm guessing they'd tell you to fuck off because you have nothing to offer them.

there is a big difference between being with someone's girlfriend/wife and being someone's girlfriend/wife.

I don't really know about them telling me to fuck off, I did look up some clubs out of curiosity and some of them do allow single men.

And yeaa I understand there's a difference.

Ugh maybe this was just a dumb idea

I don't really know about them telling me to fuck off, I did look up some clubs out of curiosity and some of them do allow single men.

And yeaa I understand there's a difference.

Ugh maybe this was just a dumb idea

I think you need to be married first to truly appreciate it. :)

i'm guessing they'd tell you to fuck off because you have nothing to offer them.

Truth. Lots of swingers (even the single women) and swinging clubs have a No single men rule. Otherwise the scene would be 90% swinging dicks.

Back