Glorious feedback for a dark and dangerous post-apocalyptic tale?

SeraphNocturne

Menace to Society
Hello darlings. I have an incredibly plot heavy series in progress that I’d love to receive some feedback, constructive criticism and exposure in general.

I dropped it for a few years ago when I went on hiatus from the site but was drawn back by requests in my inbox desiring my continuation… so here I am. I’m a sucker for head pats and praise so by all means, rate, save, comment—I’ll love you forever. I truly write for the delight of my readers, after all.

Details: There are zombies, there is mild violence and depictions of violence/submission without the intent of arousing the reader, and there is non-consent/dubious-consent very much with the intent of arousing the reader. This story takes place six years after an apocalyptic event raised the dead and drove humanity to the brink of extinction… it takes inspiration from popular media set in similar genres such as: The Last of Us, The Walking Dead, Dawn of the Dead, 28 Days Later, and Black Summer, but is due to see a very different world by comparison of these shows in the coming chapters, and definitely explores far darker erotic depths.

Again, the chapters are long and the plot is heavy… I don’t think it gains a true erotica twist until around Chapters 7/8. It is linear and it is a slow build up.

I ask you refrain from indulging if you find the subject tags triggering or don’t have an expressive interest in them. You won’t like this series at all if erotic horror isn’t really your thing.

The Dead World Chronicles

Last edited:
Take your time by all means, and thank you for the interest.

I might also congratulate you on phenomenal ratings of your own, I’m surely going to read your work and will happily swap reviews if you’d like feedback in return. :3

Back