Giving Doggy Style Oral Pleasure

Really anything from behind drives me up the wall... I brought my ex crabbing in South Jersey a few years back. She was about 5'3" 110 and extremely curvy with an ass and chest to die for. She leaned over the side of the bridge to bring up one of the traps and called me to help her. When I looked up her sundress was up just enough to see her thong... It was dusk and the few people there had gone already so needless to say her panties and bra ended up on the side of the road, she came twice on my tongue and my Military ID and the little show we put on kept the State Trooper who caught us from hauling us in... Hahaha

And licking/playing from behind does open many more doors... That girl was proof. I had succumbed to the realisation I was not going to have her in a more erroginous way until I was behind her one night, made her orgasm and she told me it was my turn... She loved to guide me in, so when she grabbed lube, reached back and told me to go easy while bringing me to her, I very nearly lost my composure lol

This turns me on so much, there is somethign carnal about having my face buried in a girls arse....I love to lick her date while I slowly finger her pussy and rub her clit to orgasm....but I agree hygiene is key

New Life!

It's so nice to see this thread re-surface. Thank you Artemis19 for your......... interest.

It's so nice to see this thread re-surface. Thank you Artemis19 for your......... interest.

Thanks for starting it... Gotta give this page the bump it deserves lol

Licking a woman from behind is so sensual and animalistic... Besides anal, it's the most vulnerable someone can be. To all the guys out there, I suggest having your cock sucked the same way... It's fucking amazing!

Licking a woman from behind is so sensual and animalistic... Besides anal, it's the most vulnerable someone can be. To all the guys out there, I suggest having your cock sucked the same way... It's fucking amazing!

I was just discussing this exact same subject with someone and telling him how much I enjoy giving this type of pleasure. :devil:

I was just discussing this exact same subject with someone and telling him how much I enjoy giving this type of pleasure. :devil:

MMMMMMMM, sounds so erotic........... *Uhl B. puts that one on his "to have done" list............

mmm. sounds nice. I've been eaten before, and am still getting used to the feeling. I enjoy playing with my ass while masterbating, so I'm sure it won't take much work to get used to.

I love giving oral more than almost anything (that being receiving), and I have gone eating from behind several times. Lucky for me, with a little fingering prep, my wife likes to go for anal whenever I get her nice and wet with my mouth. Sometime I want to try it with copius oils and slip all over the place.

One of the best feelings I've had that drives me crazy is when my wife uses a dildo in her pussy while I fuck her ass. Having that extra pressure on the bottom of my cock (sometime vibrating) is really interesting and gives my own ass a little fun, too. Sometimes I have found that it makes all my zones feel utterly connected. wow. I may have to try that again soon. Getting very hard now as I write.

I love pleasuring a girl this way too. I've never licked her asshole but I will definitely give that a try in the future.

I also like laying on my back with her on all fours and propping myself up on my elbows to lick her from behind with my face in her soft, thinly trimmed hair.

If she squirts a bit when she cums, its so delicious and just makes me insatiable :) yum.

That's a beautiful description. I adore be pleasured in just the way you describe.

Then you'll have a real dilemma on your hands...or tongue....

Is it better to give or to receive? ;):D

I don't know if I would call myself an angel or not. Provider of Pleasure maybe? :)

Hahaha... Whichever you are, you're straight from heaven lol

So erotic!

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and about your very intimate experiences everyone. This is truly one of my favorites............ I can't wait to hear more!

Dry again............

It seems this fun thread has run dry once more.............. I hate when that happens ;)

I agree...this thread should always stay well lubed ;)

It's such a sexy subject! I think I'll hint around to this type of fun tonight with my wife......yummy!

I can'r believe this............

This thread hasn't been read in almost a month. I was hoping to get more responses from the women who enjoy this type of pleasure.................

Back