Girls on toilets

And this is the issue everyone ignores about the transgender bathroom issue. Just think of all the guys with this fetish running into ladies rooms. "I'm transgender! Please ignore my camera!":rolleyes:

And this is the issue everyone ignores about the transgender bathroom issue. Just think of all the guys with this fetish running into ladies rooms. "I'm transgender! Please ignore my camera!":rolleyes:

Oh please. I obviously posted a male bathroom.

No bidet. Ta-dum.

Let the flames (or coconut cream pies) commence...

I've had a few partners walk in on me while I was peeing, usually when I didn't close the door. Sometimes they would ask if they could watch. That didn't bother me. It was usually quite obvious, though, that it did often excite them. More than once I have pleasured man with my mouth while still sitting on the toilet.

I've had a few partners walk in on me while I was peeing, usually when I didn't close the door. Sometimes they would ask if they could watch. That didn't bother me. It was usually quite obvious, though, that it did often excite them. More than once I have pleasured man with my mouth while still sitting on the toilet.

Haha I guess if you're already sitting at just the right height, why not go for a quick blow? But yeah we usually don't close the bathroom door at my place.

I didn't use to think I'd find anything toilet-related to be sexy, but gotta admit I've lately realized there's something very attractive in the way a woman looks sitting on the toilet: the knees touching, legs spread apart, and panties down at the ankles. Super hot!

Something about getting my cock sucked while the girl is sitting on the toilet is a turn on.

Or peeing between her legs while she's sitting down. And aiming my stream at her clit.

I recall an image from somewhere of a dressed up woman sitting on a urinal. Not only was it hot, but it had that aura of naughtiness that added to it for me.

One of my regrets in life was being too polite when a woman barged her way into the bathroom at a house party while I was in it. She said she couldn't wait, pulled her jeans and panties down and sat on the toilet and pissed. I finished washing my hands and said and did nothing. I think this was because I knew she was seeing a friend of mine...and I was young and confused. Lol.. But now...man, I wish I had made much, much more of the moment.

Kind of a unique fetish is seeing girls sitting on a toilet. What they do on the toilet doesn't turn me on, but just seeing their exposed thighs and panties around their ankles is great.

Anyone else share this fetish or have some photos to share?

Indeed...particularly when they don't know I'm watching.

Annie, I wish I'd been one of them. There are few sights lovelier than an attactive lady on the loo!

Back