Girl Cum

There was another thread about girl cum. Like I said over there. Nothing better then to lap/lick up all that girl cum.!!!

I get so wet with just arousal, it's so drenched down there most days. I don't like the idea of fisting but I can get 4 fingers deep inside me most days...

Thank you ;)

I love the taste of women, it's been years since I've had the pleasure of pleasuring a lady though

Thank you ;)

I love the taste of women, it's been years since I've had the pleasure of pleasuring a lady though

Love the smell, taste and tactile delight of an aroused woman ... nothing better, IMHO. :D And, it's been awhile for me too. :(

Aww... Maybe you two have found your New Years resolution? Haha.

I too like eating a properly aroused pussy, but oh the fun in getting there! Making out and above the clothes groping are two of my favorite ways.

Oh how nice a nice creamy wet pussy is to both play with and lap at it. Love when it my GF when she comes home from work and has been excited and has been in pantyhose all day and on a nice hot train on the way home. That warm wet pussy with her pee smell mixed in ummmmm. so erotic to me......

I haven't had a wet creamy pussy to lick in so long but used to get so much girl cum I became addicted

There's definitely something about it I love, if I smiff my panties there's this natural but sweet at the same time pussy smell and love knowing it's mine also the feeling of my pussy wet from exitment, I've taste my cum juices & most said had enjoy them.

I have been with 2 women who squirt,

my favorite was when they would ride my face

and fuck my face- then squirt all over my face and in my open mouth and let me drink/swallow it so sexy

and fuck my face- then squirt all over my face and in my open mouth and let me drink/swallow it so sexy

Hell yes. My wife's a squirter also

...when i eat her pussy, and come back up... and she just wants to taste herself in my mouth!

Love that to, I'm with you!

I must be the odd one out? I'm mortified by the smell when I'm too excited, which tends to happen a lot. I'd rather take a shower the minute I can than have someone think I stink down there!

If you're a girl who cums lots and likes the thought of a guy literally drinking as much as you can offer, for as long as you can take it, please pm me ;) please!

Back