Getting to Know Siren

TheNiteSiren

Virginal Temptress
single 32 year old female from Louisiana

romances.jpg

Come hear my song.......

1. Sense of humor - I always did find it attractive when someone had a healthy one. Life is hard but sometimes laughter is the best thing for you.
  2. Deep voice - This is not a necessity but it a major turn on for me. There are some men that have this tone that can get me aroused in no time just by talking.
  3. Nice eyes - Again, not a necessity but I do like pretty eyes on a guy. It does get my attention right away.
  4. Accent - There is something exotic about an accent that just is so charming to me. Its why I love meeting men from all over the globe here.
  5. Intelligent - Being able to have a nice conversation with someone is very enjoyable for me, especially when we have similar interests.
  6. Maturity - The immature frat boy attitude is NOT my thing.
  7. Style - Having some style in how you talk to me or treat me is a major turn on as well. JUst being plain crude isn't always what I need.
  8. Nice Ass - Again not a necessity but if we were ever to meet in person and you did have one, I would be hard pressed not to stare or to keep my hands to myself.

In many ways I am looking for something different. As much as I do enjoy a good bit of fun with a willing partner, it can lose its flavor after a while. The casualness of the encounters failing to give me exactly what I need. I would like to entertain the possibility of meeting someone here who wants something a bit more than an online fling.

The first thing about me that you should know is that deep down I am an incurable romantic. It is so hard to get a sense of a person from these ads so I found some questions ideal for a guy to ask a girl when they first meet. I hope it helps you to get to know me and to decide whether or not you want to contact me.

I am looking to get to know someone here and maybe have something develop. I don't have any specific criteria. Just want to find a good man. I do enjoy sexual play online. I use skype regularly to play when I feel the need and I even enjoy watching while a man cums for me while I dirty talk to him. My sex drive is very healthy and I love to flirt and tease but that is something you will have to see for yourself by contacting me.

1. When is your birthday?
    August 6
  2. Who are your closest friends?
    My twin brother and my friend, Angel, are the closest friends I have. My twin and I know each other better than anyone else and he is always there for me. Angel has been the one to offer me advice when I needed it the most. She cares about people, which is why I admire her.
  3. What kind of music do you like?
    I like all kinds of music. Guess you could say that I take music song by song. Even some of my favorite bands can make a crappy song every now and again. When I hear something that sounds good, I get it. The style is never an issue.
  4. What are your favorite colors and why?
    Purple is my favorite color. When I five years old, I was dance class and was on a break. Curious as to what my teacher was doing, I spied the television set. Chaka Khan was on there doing her music video 'Feel for You' and she wore this big purple outfit that I just loved. I still love that color to this day.
  5. Do you like partying?
    I was never a party person you could say. I liked to have fun but it was usually during family-oriented events: birthdays, holidays, crawfish boils, etc.
  6. What about your pet peeves?
    I cannot stand it when I get a pm that starts off with some sexual invitation in a manner that is utterly crude. Style counts alot with me. I also do not like people who go out of their way to be cruel to others. Whether you get to see it or not, what you say and/or do to a person has an effect.
  7. Which is the best vacation you have ever been on?
    That would be the vacation I took to Orlando in 2004. Believe or not, I had never been to Disneyworld in my life and just decided that I would go. The ABC television network was having an event down there at the time and there would be stars from their soap operas there to meet fans. I got to meet Michael Easton from General Hospital.
  8. How often do you go out, where do you like to go?
    At the most, I will go out once a week. My most frequent trips are usually to the movie house to watch the newest stuff on the silver screen. I am a dedicated movie buff. Occasionally I will bring my younger siblings to a kids' movie just to do something nice. A few were actually pretty funny too.
  9. What does your name mean?
    Technically my real name is the shorter version of a name that means 'white ghost' in some language. I know because I looked it up years ago when I was in high school.
  10. What is your clearest childhood memory?
    I remember coming with my parents to see the property that would eventually be our home. It had been covered in trees that had been removed so there were holes everywhere. At some point we noticed that my twin brother was no where in sight. My folks start yelling for him at the top of their lungs until I see a little blonde head poking out from the ground. Apparently my twin had fallen into one the holes the laborers had left after getting rid of the trees. He had been stuck there for about 20 minutes. I was maybe two years old when this happened but still remember it as clearly as then.
  11. Do you like reading? Who is your favorite author?
    I love to read and have a massive collection of books and audiobooks. J.D. Robb and the In Death series are what are occupying my mind lately. The characters are just detailed enough to make them come alive for the reader.
  12. If you could wake up anywhere tomorrow, where would it be?
    Navarre Beach, Florida. My family went there annually for a long time for vacation. Its not as popular as other areas so the beach can be quiet at times. The area is very safe too and I haven't been able to go back in such a long time. I miss the sound of the waves.
  13. Which was the scariest moment of your life?
    When my sister had her kidney surgery in 2007, they called back home to tell us that something was wrong. My sister had slipped into a coma for some unexplained reason. It was 5 weeks before she woke up but I will never forget how it felt like someone was squeezing my heart. Never been so scared in my life.
  14. What is your favorite food?
    I absolutely love pizza. Not the most nutritious thing out there but its what i love. What is bad is that I live in such a small town that there aren't any decent delivery places anywhere near my house.
  15. What subjects interest you the most?
    Forensic science is one of my favorite subjects and is what i went to college for years ago. I also enjoy mythology of any kind. A good story can hold my attention for a very long time.
  16. Tell me about your most embarrassing moment.
    When I was 17 years old, I enjoyed hanging out with our middle set of twins, Dustin and Justin. They were 5 years old at the time of this incident. I was graduating from high school and was out in the mall with my mother. The boys had been pretty good the whole time and I had one last stop at the Sam Goody store to buy some music. Mom had just fed the boys some Burger King food and they were still toting around their kids meal baggies.

While in there the boys asked me to buy the soundtrack for the movie Godzilla. I said no and thought that was the end of it. I bought my CD's at the register and took the boys by the hand so we could leave. As we exited the alarms went off. They checked my bag but i had a receipt for everything and then they check the kids meal baggies. In one was a Rugrats VHS and the other had the soundtrack they had asked for previously.

They had to call security into the store and I was so mortified when my mother had to be dragged into this. I was told that I couldn't enter the store again and was permanently banned. I never got over the embarrassment and still hold that over the head of those boys who are now 22 years old.
  17. Do you believe in God?
    Yes, I do believe in God
  18. When upset, what do you usually do to feel better?
    A good cry helps me sometimes or even just talking to a friend can help calm me down some.
  19. Which sport are you interested in?
    Hockey, soccer and pro-wrestling (WWE)
  20. What were you like when you were a kid?
    I think the term 'hellion' would apply best for this question. My parents have me on video arguing with my father at the age of 2. They thought for sure that I would grow up to be a district attorney one day. I was good at getting into scrapes as a child that often ended with me having to scream for help.
  21. What are your hobbies?
    Writing is my main hobby and I enjoy it immensely. Most of my work is on different sites.
  22. What last made you laugh?
    I called a good friend up on skype and he always manages to get a laugh out of me.
  23. If you were granted 3 wishes, what would you ask for, and why?
    First I would wish that my baby brother never started drinking because he was never able to stop after he did.

Second, I would wish I took the opportunity to learn to drive because frankly it hinders my independence in the worse way.

Third, I would wish my baby sister was completely healthy because it has been a source of stress for my whole family. We love her so much but her poor body is just fragile.
  24. Name a movie or movies you can watch over and over?
    The 1944 version of Jane Eyre with Orson Welles and Joan Fontaine
  25. If you could only do one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
    I would have loved being a police officer. It had been my dream since I was 8 years old.
  26. Do you regret anything?
    Yes. I hurt someone very close to me by not being honest and now they've distanced themselves from me. I miss the presence they were in my life but our relationship is not the same anymore.
  27. Is there someone you look up to? Why?
    My father because he is the hardest worker I have ever known. He does what he has to to get the job done no matter what.
  28. Name 5 of the most important things in your life?
    My family, my journal, my laptop, the gold ring my grandmother gave me and my music
  29. Do you think it's okay to lie in certain circumstances?
    In some instances where you have to in order to keep from hurting someone's feelings, ok, that's alright but in the long run, lying just causes more problems.
    Believe me.
  30. What are the three things that you cannot live without?
    My cellphone, my ipod and my laptop
  31. Has any movie, or book made a huge impact on you?
    Naked in Death had an impact on me. Its a futuristic cop murder mystery book and the reason I went to college for criminal justice eventually. Best time of my life.
  32. What is your biggest pet peeve?
    Small-minded ignorance. The deep south has a reputation for being judgmental and with good reason. Plenty of people here still hold onto those old labels and insinuations about other races and religions. It just always made me mad since i tend to befriend outcasts in this town.
  33. Are you a light sleeper?
    Goodness, no. Once I am out, i am out. Good luck getting me up. I have to set two alarms to make it to appointments on time.
  34. Which is the most dangerous/adventurous thing you have ever done?
    You might not consider this adventurous but it is for someone who has barely been out and about on her own even at the age of 32. About three years ago I went to Atlanta for Dragoncon on my own without any of my family. Most were certain I would be robbed, raped or worse but i did fine. Went all over town seeing what I could and enjoyed myself.
  35. Are you an early riser?
    Sometimes. Once I establish a certain sleep pattern I tend to stick to it.

Now that you know more about me, I hope you have a good sense of who I am as a person. At this point, I would welcome anyone to reply to this ad. I do love meeting people from all over the globe and would love to meet more. If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask. I look forward to hearing from whomever may respond.

:heart: Siren

Last edited:
Well its nice to meet you siren I think 2 of the things you can't live without are the same as mine but the iPod not so much I'd much rather have my car or dog.

Hey Siren. Louisiana is a beautiful place with some beautiful and nice people. You're right about the narrow minds, but most are harmless. Usually visit a couple times a year on business and eat waaaay too much while I'm there, but I love the Cajun cooking. As you can deduct from my profile, I too am located in a somewhat frozen in time state. Would love for you to visit our beautiful bluegrass state where the horses are fast and the ladies are gorgeous. NO, wait a minute. It may the other way around.

We share our birth month - one day before yours...

and a couple of other things...including pushing someone away because I wasn't entirely honest... :heart:

We share our birth month - one day before yours...

and a couple of other things...including pushing someone away because I wasn't entirely honest... :heart:

It is rather painful. I was quite sure this person could never accept me for who i am. Now i am not so sure and we no longer talk like we use to. I miss him terribly even though we still talk. It is not the same anymore and it breaks my heart.

*elegantly nudges TheNiteSiren* Hi there.

Hello to you too, *pecks ur cheek*

It is rather painful. I was quite sure this person could never accept me for who i am. Now i am not so sure and we no longer talk like we use to. I miss him terribly even though we still talk. It is not the same anymore and it breaks my heart.

Oh I know exactly what you're talking about...And its hard to tell yourself that it is actually your own fault...and you can't help wishing things go back to the way it was before...i seriously hope time heals things for him and he goes back to being the same...I really hope for that!!! :heart:

As for me, well we don't talk anymore...I have healed but I know I missed out on something that could have been so much more...

I just love accents and meeting new people. Was wondering if there was anyone from outside the U.S. online right now who would like to talk?

A nice deep voice has always been able to make my knees go weak. Any guys like that on here?

A nice deep voice has always been able to make my knees go weak. Any guys like that on here?

No, a deep voice doesn't usually weaken the knees of guys. :D

Excuse me I have to go to my job as a Barry White impersonator now.

Still looking for Mr. Right or Mr. Right Now. I would love to meet deep=voiced sexy beast at the moment.

Was thinking of moving the Q&A to a separate post since it makes this add so long and just link it back to this post.

Back