Getting high for better sex

Edibles still have all the effects, cotton mouth, red eyes…

in my case throbbing hard-on.

it takes time for the effects

Mmmmm edibles always make sex so much more sensual, it becomes a whole body thing.

Vaping or smoking is different. It’s still sensual but it lacks the whole body feeling I get from the edibles.
What mg dosage do you take?

I love taking 1 1/2 10mg edibles before sex. I usually do indica or hybrid. Doing that and relaxing until it kicks in before taking a long hot shower and putting on something sexy. It feels so relaxing and then the sex feels so much more intense. I get turned on more than I usually would. I feel like I preform better. I concentrate harder but act freely.

Before I was fully committed to being a housewife and a mom, smoking weed with a guy would have a similar effect.

Mmmmm edibles always make sex so much more sensual, it becomes a whole body thing.

Vaping or smoking is different. It’s still sensual but it lacks the whole body feeling I get from the edibles.
I agree... Edibles just mellows everything out... Love to spend a long time languidly ravishing each other's body.....

I love taking 1 1/2 10mg edibles before sex. I usually do indica or hybrid. Doing that and relaxing until it kicks in before taking a long hot shower and putting on something sexy. It feels so relaxing and then the sex feels so much more intense. I get turned on more than I usually would. I feel like I preform better. I concentrate harder but act freely.

Before I was fully committed to being a housewife and a mom, smoking weed with a guy would have a similar effect.
How long does it usually take to feel the full effects?

I smoke high concentration extract daily..
It's about indica vs sativa also.
Indica strains make me very horny and relaxed.
Sativa kinda jacks up my mood, but I still get very aroused before masturbation 😊

Either way.. weed makes orgasms better! IMO 💚💜

If GF and I smoke before bedtime we always make a sex night of it.
Bedroom door is closed, heat is turned way up and appropriate dim lighting sets the mood.
We both like the drawn out 10 minute kisses with lots of skin on skin feels, gropes and writhing. I get excited from looking at her scrawny body; she gets excited from me looking at her.
Her orgasms are phenomenal, plentiful, nonstop and very wet; she squirts enough to soak a couple sex towels.
By the time sleep comes we are both done in.

cannabis is a true aphrodisiac for me. I like Indica best before masturbating. Fantasy and physical sensations are multiplied with cannabis.
It also helps me to get in a zen place with my whole body. Sometimes I can pleasure myself without fantasy and that can be very intense.

My wife and I got high a few mos ago.

Not sure what type it was - a neighbor gave it to us.

Really nice body high… everything felt good and amped up. We had sex in the living room, fucking doggy style on the couch. I was just edging and keeping myself on the edge inside her and she was loving it.

She actually loved the feeling of my cock starting to get soft inside her.

We went at it that way for a long time. It felt amazing. Finally I pushed myself over the edge by accident and came deep inside her cunt.

It was great and we really enjoyed it.

Afterwards we just sat there cuddling, just feeling great.

My wife and I got high a few mos ago.

Not sure what type it was - a neighbor gave it to us.

Really nice body high… everything felt good and amped up. We had sex in the living room, fucking doggy style on the couch. I was just edging and keeping myself on the edge inside her and she was loving it.

She actually loved the feeling of my cock starting to get soft inside her.

We went at it that way for a long time. It felt amazing. Finally I pushed myself over the edge by accident and came deep inside her cunt.

It was great and we really enjoyed it.

Afterwards we just sat there cuddling, just feeling great.
Were they edibles?

I prefer homemade edibles, just need to mix the butter thoroughly so you dont get that special brownie thats really loaded up. Depending on the circumstances I could get up to 100mg in a single day if I am just staying home where I can enjoy the trip. The euphoric effect can be amazing but I have had times when I am just to high to even care lol

What about for newbies?
My expirence with the is equal to a 5 MG edible on a road trip for restless legs. (It worked). The rest of my bottle was lost.

What about for newbies?
My expirence with the is equal to a 5 MG edible on a road trip for restless legs. (It worked). The rest of my bottle was lost.
5mg is always enough for me. I’m a lightweight. Sometimes I take 3/4 or 2/3 of a 5mg edible. 🫣

If just starting out, better to under do it than overdo it.

We smoked. I really don’t like smoking, but hey, we took what we had.

I don’t get high often, but I do prefer edibles.
My wife and I have recently tried edibles together w/ an unspoken goal of enhancing our sex (which is already great). We concluded that neither of us felt anything in particular with regard to buzz or high (granted we'd both had quite a bit to drink already). What we DID feel, both of us, was extreme Dry mouth! (cottonmouth?) which was not pleasant or enhancing in any way.

Still looking for the right combo to get us high and really take our sex to a new level.

Any guidance, insight or help much appreciated.

Sour diesel is supposed to be a strain that is very good for sex. I e never had it before tho so I can neither confirm nor deny.

I’ve had some wedding cake which is also supposed to be pretty good.

Sour diesel is supposed to be a strain that is very good for sex. I e never had it before tho so I can neither confirm nor deny.

I’ve had some wedding cake which is also supposed to be pretty good.
I hear the wedding cake diminishes the desire for blow jobs? Old Wives-tale? Inquiring minds want to know!

My wife and I have recently tried edibles together w/ an unspoken goal of enhancing our sex (which is already great). We concluded that neither of us felt anything in particular with regard to buzz or high (granted we'd both had quite a bit to drink already). What we DID feel, both of us, was extreme Dry mouth! (cottonmouth?) which was not pleasant or enhancing in any way.

Still looking for the right combo to get us high and really take our sex to a new level.

I can't do edibles, myself.. for sex, I would recommend a vape cart, or flower. At least 25%thc, preferably indica or hybrid..

The one’s you buy are regulated
Make your own
Cotton mouth just comes along with it
Try a sativa

Back