Getting high for better sex

Hi! I’ve seen a few litsters suggest that having sex while high is a different experience than having sex sober or drunk. What do y’all suggest as the method of getting high? Smoking/ vaping or edibles?

Not interested in drugs other than weed.
Roll up a nice big fat joint and burn it down while thinking about what you're about to do. Love it! Enjoy!🔥🔥🔥🍃⚔️

Beware completely different
I prefer edibles but we make and grow our own
I grew a plant a few years ago. It was kinda cool and interesting. My neighbor gave me the seed. I grew it indoors using grow lights in the basement.

It did smell pretty strongly, and my neighbor, who is a real pot “expert” said it was quite good.

I couldn’t smoke it all and gave a lot away. In hindsight, I wish I’d made some edibles out of it.

I prefer edibles, I don’t like the smell of burnt weed much.

I grew a plant a few years ago. It was kinda cool and interesting. My neighbor gave me the seed. I grew it indoors using grow lights in the basement.

It did smell pretty strongly, and my neighbor, who is a real pot “expert” said it was quite good.

I couldn’t smoke it all and gave a lot away. In hindsight, I wish I’d made some edibles out of it.

I prefer edibles, I don’t like the smell of burnt weed much.
Try a Vap

Neither of us smoke anymore, but the thing I miss the most were those sessions where we'd get high and just fall into a long and intimate session. The altered state and heightened sense of touch led to the most mind blowing orgasms.

Mixing booze and weed didn't work as well, and finding your sweet spot with cannabis can take some work. If it's been legalized in your state have a talk with the local shop and they can help fine tune your dose.

Neither of us smoke anymore, but the thing I miss the most were those sessions where we'd get high and just fall into a long and intimate session. The altered state and heightened sense of touch led to the most mind blowing orgasms.

Mixing booze and weed didn't work as well, and finding your sweet spot with cannabis can take some work. If it's been legalized in your state have a talk with the local shop and they can help fine tune your dose.
unfortunately we live in a state where only Hemp derivatives are allowed

unfortunately we live in a state where only Hemp derivatives are allowed
Well, that makes it a bit tougher. The black market stuff is always a crapshoot.

Good thing I didn't go into more detail on how amazing the sex is......

My lady and I smoked a strain called Purple Punch together over the weekend and it really got her in the mood. It's an excellent indica. We don't do edibles, the high takes a while to kick in.

Last edited:
My lady and I smoked a strain called Purple Punch together over the weekend and it really got her in the mood. It's an excellent indica. We don't do edibles, the high takes a while to kick in.
I got purple kush concentrate...

Yes sex while high is pretty great, so is sex without weed, so is sex after a little wine, so is sex alone or with someone else, yeah sex is pretty great. sex the same way every time is probably pretty boring, but still pretty great, because hey it's sex!

U know I get asked this a lot and in my opinion smoking weed doesn't make it more intense but it makes me want to kiss and make out and be more sensual

This is it!
10 minute kisses, stroking her body all over, arms wrapped around each other, the feel of skin on skin . . .

Hi! I’ve seen a few litsters suggest that having sex while high is a different experience than having sex sober or drunk. What do y’all suggest as the method of getting high? Smoking/ vaping or edibles?

Not interested in drugs other than weed.
edibles. are easy , just have to have patience while waiting for them to kick in,, smoke kills my lungs , but it is way faster

Back