Geeky Female who Doesn't Care to See Your Penis, but Would Stil Love to Talk With You

You are thinking of the book series, Dresden Files by Jim Butcher (those are fun, I read the first one anyway), about the wizard for hire.

I was referring to the "steampunk cabaret" band, The Dresden Dolls - made up of a female pianist/singer and a metal drummer. Here's a video in case you're wondering...

Crappy resolution, but a great song...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO5APfKnR50

*tip of the hat* Happy to help.

-Meghan

I thought that's you meant. Saw them years ago at Glastonbury. Very good band, brilliant stage presence, and got to see Amanda Palmer last year at Glastonbury too. She is something else. Makes you laugh, then makes you cry with her lyrics.

Gcoop,

I know, believe me. Not everybody that's into BDSM is ONLY into that as an interest. I would never think that. Thanks for the response and bonus points for correct usage of the word 'preclude' in a sentence. I find syntax sexy in a person :)

-Meghan

Oh, you should see the way I...split an infinitive. Or, more accurately, try to avoid doing that like the plague. I used to think that I was solid when it came to grammar and syntax...but then I had an editor take a hatchet to my dissertation. Yikes. Humbling experience

Insomnia, when my brain and body inite in perfect hatmony to sadistically strike me down. Oh well...more reading for me. ...

Meg,

Nice to see you return. I just recently started back here. Good to see you on again. Lets find some time to chat and catch up.

G.

thank God for my books

Because I can't sleep again....silly, overactive brain. Intriguing conversation anyone? Or babbling about books and dorky movies is always welcome too.

Yours with a Patrick Ness book,
Meghan

I'm sure it's lovely - don't get me wrong!

So here's one post that explains some of my basics from the BDSM thread...
http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=41490757&postcount=10315

But if you don't feel like jumping to that, here's some info about me.

Hello, my name is Meghan. I'm looking for people for interesting conversation, erotic or not. I'm happily married and not in my frigging 20's. So parameters go along with that - I'm not looking to meet anybody in real life, webcam you with pictures of my breasts (though they, too, are lovely, don't get me wrong), or receive the entirety of your awkward penis photo album. I would, however, love to email, talk on Messenger, or even voice-chat in time.

People who are similarly nerdy and enjoy the finer things in life are welcome - such as Firefly, The Dresden Dolls, reading, theater, loud karaoke songs that are NOT Journey, and the works of David Sedaris and Chuck Klosterman. I like talking to people beyond the "hey baby, want 2 fuk?" strain. In fact, my job as an English teacher in high school has left me with a snarky disregard for people who use too many text abbreviations and can't write a proper sentence. One of my quirks.

Despite my grammar Nazi-dom, I love meeting new people who can talk to me, make me laugh, and seduce me with their words. I enjoy the idea of having an online "friend with benefits" of a kind. If this is something you're interested in, I look forward to hearing from you.

-Yours with Not Enough Coffee in the Known World,
Meghan

Dudes are still going to try to show you their penis.

Meghan as an English teacher what books or litrature would recommend students if you could teach anything no holds bar per say?

[Recently read The Descendants by Kaui Hemmings. As I had to share it with my wife, I also started Turgenev's Fathers and Sons. So was reading in parallel two books concerning parent-child relationships. Lemmings' was a moving story, Turgenev's, a revered classic, faded away in comparison. You may have seen the movie, And I hope you will if not, but be sure to read the book. The final paragraph of each chapter was a minor masterpiece. I seldom close a novel to stare off and consider such beauty and insight, but I had no choice. Don't miss it. It could be helpful for teens in troubled families, but give this further thought. Like to hear other opinions.

Hi. How are you Megan. My nerdy spot comes from dune. i've read them all save the school series. I am looking i to reading dresden but havent gotten to it.

still up too late

Please, anything non-sports related? Up late trying to wind down after sitting through a playoffs game. What I do for love *sigh* Good evening, my dear fellow geeks and many fracking returns *curtsies*

Meghan

Please, anything non-sports related? Up late trying to wind down after sitting through a playoffs game. What I do for love *sigh* Good evening, my dear fellow geeks and many fracking returns *curtsies*

Meghan

Hey Meghan. Would love some good intellectually stimulating conversation. I Enjoy meeting new people and making friends. I can hold my own in most conversations/debates.

Meghan

Good evening. I hope you manage to wind down. I just wanted to wish you luck in your search. I can only dream of developing a friendship with someone as interesting as you but I fear my rating on the geek scale may not be high enough for us to share similar interests! I hope that you find some company and if you do happen to be curious enough to want to talk more then please feel free to PM me :)

:rose:

Happy Godiva day

Happy Valentine's Day, lovelies. I hope you are able to do something romantic for someone, with someone. And if not, that you're at least able to resist burning down the cars of your friends who won't stop sharing their bouquet pictures on Facebook :)

You had me on Firefly. Although I'm not a grammar Nazi or reading the latest literary works. I'll like to be friends and talk.

insomnia again *shakes fist in the air*

I promise I won't try to correct your spelling or grammar. I'm just up too late in my pjs, trying to wind down with my book in hand. I hope your nights are going well and your pillows are comfortable.

Yours from the Den of Geek,
Meghan

I promise I won't try to correct your spelling or grammar. I'm just up too late in my pjs, trying to wind down with my book in hand. I hope your nights are going well and your pillows are comfortable.

Yours from the Den of Geek,
Meghan

sorry to hear this. I feel your pain.

I'm not a book guy, and my grammar can be atrocious at times. (But I don't speak in a foreign abbreviated language either. ;) ) I own the Firefly series as well as the Serenity movie, among other Jos films. ;) And I'm the tech kinda geeky, I see the matrix when I look around. ;)

Anyway, hope this at least put a smile on your face as you're trying to settle down, and hope you get some sleep! :)

This thread has been endlessly fascinating. Meghan, you caught my attention with your witty and well crafted opening, and have kept it throughout; what a breath of fresh air you are. With regard to your original post, I would love to help you out. I have no penis pictures to post (so please don't ask. ha!), but would love to share a stimulating conversation with you about whatever suits you at the time. I look forward to hearing from you-

Back