"Fuck"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arden said:
Oh fuck! I swear I wasn't watching fucking cartoons this morning, lol! I was in my bed, sleeping like a fucking baby! :D

Pssssst! Soron! Your fucking baby doesn't want to wait 14 days and 7 hours to fuck... :p
I'm glad you got to sleep in a bit sweetheart. ;)

I don't want to wait either, baby girl. I need your pretty ass across my fucking lap.

Basque, I'm working on the weather, darlin'.

Soron said:
I'm glad you got to sleep in a bit sweetheart. ;)

I don't want to wait either, baby girl. I need your pretty ass across my fucking lap.
Speaking of fucking... :D

Soron said:

Basque, I'm working on the weather, darlin'.

*chuckles*

maybe i should have just asked for a spanking.. remind me to mention that to Sol tonight.. *weg*

Arden said:
That's OK, Psyche, I'll bring my own fucking dog! LOL :p :nana:

LMAO! That will fucking work for me.........I never did like to fucking share............

*running out into the yard to look for the dog*

Phew.. just wanted to make sure Arden didn't swing by and swipe him..

Happy FUCKING Saturday!

( Did i mention my husband is home from work early and my child has a fever and an ear infection?? )

His_sugar said:
*running out into the yard to look for the dog*

Phew.. just wanted to make sure Arden didn't swing by and swipe him..

Happy FUCKING Saturday!

( Did i mention my husband is home from work early and my child has a fever and an ear infection?? )
LMFAO, Basque! If my dog's in your back yard, there's gonna be trouble LOL!!!

BAD, BAD FUCKING DOG!!!! lol!!! :D

Hey, my son had ear infections every other month the first two years of his life. He finally got tubes put in, and it was the best thing we could have done. No more ear infections, they came out on their own in about 3 years, and he's never had another one since.

i have been BEGGING for fucking tubes for almost a year. He was a preemie ( almost 8 weeks ) so they are very hesitant to give them to me.. he has an ear infection about once a month.. sometimes it is just continual..

Wooooo Hoooooo... Thanks Soron for the nice fucking weather.
It is 58 degrees here.... I'm heading back outside... just checking some mail. Have a great day all..

~~getting the suntan oil and lounge chair,,, setting it in the eight inches of snow still left in the back yard,,,,oooops almost forgot the fucking beer!~~

KnightWing said:

Hrmmph!

HE got the warm weather huh?? Well that is just fucking great!

*chuckles*

KnightWing said:
It is 58 degrees here.... I'm heading back outside... just checking some mail. Have a great day all..

~~getting the suntan oil and lounge chair,,, setting it in the eight inches of snow still left in the back yard,,,,oooops almost forgot the fucking beer!~~

You just fucking lie down in your longue chair baby, I'll get you a fucking beer. Then I'll rub you down with sun tan lotion.......all over............:kiss:

His_sugar said:
i have been BEGGING for fucking tubes for almost a year. He was a preemie ( almost 8 weeks ) so they are very hesitant to give them to me.. he has an ear infection about once a month.. sometimes it is just continual..
My son went through the same crap for two fucking years till they offered the tubes, maybe there is a certain size, or thickness the eardrum has to be to be able to support the tubes? I remember how expensive that pink medicine was for the infections.

I hope yours starts feeling better soon... it's no fucking fun at all to have a sick little one. :(

Wing, Psyche... how about firing up the fucking BBQ?
Then you can really cook :devil: :D

I think we got that warm today too, how about you, Basque?

*Waves to Barn* How the fuck are you doing today?

yes, it was fucking beautiful outside today and i had hoped to get out and do alot of things.. but the baby being sick has kept me trapped inside on a 65 fucking degree weather day!

*sobbing*

psyche said:
You just fucking lie down in your longue chair baby, I'll get you a fucking beer. Then I'll rub you down with sun tan lotion.......all over............:kiss:

Well in that case,,, I guess I better leave my fucking shorts inside!!! :D

Woooo Hooooo... nude sunbathing in fucking March!!! ~~~and last week you couldn't go out without your fucking long johns and snow suit!!!~~~

Arden said:
Wing, Psyche... how about firing up the fucking BBQ?
Then you can really cook :devil: :D

I think we got that warm today too, how about you, Basque?

*Waves to Barn* How the fuck are you doing today?

MMMMMm.. BBQ, Now that a great fucking idea! :D

Arden said:
LMFAO, Basque! If my dog's in your back yard, there's gonna be trouble LOL!!!

BAD, BAD FUCKING DOG!!!! lol!!! :D

Hey, my son had ear infections every other month the first two years of his life. He finally got tubes put in, and it was the best thing we could have done. No more ear infections, they came out on their own in about 3 years, and he's never had another one since.
I got your fucking dog right here, baby! :eek: :p
:devil:

His_sugar said:
yes, it was fucking beautiful outside today and i had hoped to get out and do alot of things.. but the baby being sick has kept me trapped inside on a 65 fucking degree weather day!

*sobbing*

Um, there's a few things one can do indoors ya know. ;)

Sorry to hear he's sick. Hope he gets better soon ! :kiss:

Soron said:
You are such a fucking wench. ;)
Doggie's fucking drooling for you, baby. :eek:
Maybe I ought to take care of that fucking drool for you, handsome. :p

Sex & Diamonds said:
Um, there's a few things one can do indoors ya know. ;)

Sorry to hear he's sick. Hope he gets better soon ! :kiss:

Hi, my name is kelli. Have we met? Do you know my life? lmao..

Unless you are coming over.. in that case i can think of MANY fucking things to do inside.. no pun intended with the FUCKING

Arden said:
Maybe I ought to take care of that fucking drool for you, handsome. :p
Oh, I'm making a list of fucking things you're gonna do for me when you get here, pretty lady. ;)
:devil:

i am making a list too.. of things you two should be doing when she gets there.. incase you happen to accidentally leave something off your list.. my list includes lots of rope, candles, wax, ice cubes and a belt... *perk* ... oops... that is my fucking dream night...

His_sugar said:
i am making a list too.. of things you two should be doing when she gets there.. incase you happen to accidentally leave something off your list.. my list includes lots of rope, candles, wax, ice cubes and a belt... *perk* ... oops... that is my fucking dream night...
LOL!!! I think I'll pass on the fucking belt, OK? :D

But, you forgot the fucking cuffs, chain, flogger... maybe more, lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back