"Fuck"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just hang in there sweetheart. You are special and everything will work out for the best. Hugs and kisses hon.

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :rose: x12

tn_8tiv said:
Just hang in there sweetheart. You are special and everything will work out for the best. Hugs and kisses hon.

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :rose: x12

You forgot 'fuck'! ;)

:kiss: for you, sweet man.

Arden said:
Now that's some very tasty fucking food for thought! :p :D

*laughs*

You just let me know Arden.. i am more than ready to have some fun with a new thread also..

I asked a lady to describe herself tonight and her reply was her hair was tousled with that just fucked look,now for me that conjures up soooo much,I am now so intrigued I need to see her picture,there is no way I,ll be able sleep now.Am I gutted or what
greetings Bachlum Chaam

Fuck no BC...but she didn't say which hair had the "just fucked" look...

Sometimes it's better to just visualize than actually partake.;)

Ha! Nice to meet you Bachlum Chaam.. nothing quite like the fresh fucked look..

You might see Dream wandering around here.. now THAT is a fresh fucked look this week *eg*

It is kind of fucking interesting that Dream has gone very silent these days. I guess that is what happens when you are getting fucked all you want.

Maybe if someone would talk sweet, offer up a webcam and a laptop.. they would let us watch..

Some of us hate to be left out of multiple good fuckings..

His_sugar said:
Ha! Nice to meet you Bachlum Chaam.. nothing quite like the fresh fucked look..

You might see Dream wandering around here.. now THAT is a fresh fucked look this week *eg*
Hmmm... come to think of it, Dream hasn't turned in her Fucking Daily Report yet...

OH DREAM!!!!! :p :D

Come on, we all have to live vicariously through you, you're the only one getting fucked! :devil:
(That I know of, anyway, lol)

Arden said:
Hmmm... come to think of it, Dream hasn't turned in her Fucking Daily Report yet...

OH DREAM!!!!! :p :D

Come on, we all have to live vicariously through you, you're the only one getting fucked! :devil:
(That I know of, anyway, lol)

Speak for yourself Arden....my boss fucks me every day...

tn_8tiv said:
Speak for yourself Arden....my boss fucks me every day...
I hope your boss is a fucking female *wink* :D

Time for a fucking road trip to WalMart... to bad the fucking place is half an hour away! :(

Arden said:

Time for a fucking road trip to WalMart... to bad the fucking place is half an hour away! :(

Did you hear Arden? i am so fucking pissed off about the cold weather.. i am taking my sunlamp, suntan lotion, lounge chair, beach towel, umbrella covered cocktails and i am going to camp out next to a fucking huge snow bank in the walmart parking lot and cause a big old scene until someone gives me some FUCKING WARM WEATHER....

How about if I just send you guys some warm fucking weather up there? If I send it 2nd Day Fucking Air, you'll have it by the fucking weekend. Get your fucking order in now. ;)

His_sugar said:
Did you hear Arden? i am so fucking pissed off about the cold weather.. i am taking my sunlamp, suntan lotion, lounge chair, beach towel, umbrella covered cocktails and i am going to camp out next to a fucking huge snow bank in the walmart parking lot and cause a big old scene until someone gives me some FUCKING WARM WEATHER....

Come on down to fucking Florida, It is already like the fucked up summer here already...and instead of being in the fucked up snow you can be getting fucked in the sand

Big L:rose:

Soron said:
How about if I just send you guys some warm fucking weather up there? If I send it 2nd Day Fucking Air, you'll have it by the fucking weekend. Get your fucking order in now. ;)
*Places her fucking order* :D
(Do you come with?)
:p

Soron said:

Can i be greedy and get a double order please? i am so fucking cold and tired of it, it will take twice as long to thaw me out..

I am just going to post the word FUCK 8 more times so i can hit my 500 post mark.. ya'll are sleeping or fucking anyway so don't mind me..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back