FTX scandal anyone invested money with Sam Bankman?

Buffalogurl

Virgin
Fix collapsed the day after the elections wiping out billions. Ftx's founder was 2nd largest donor to the democrats campaign efforts. 39 million dollars, second only to George Soros. Now it's believed that ftx was instrumental in money laundering most of the war aid from the United States to Ukraine then back to key politicians here in the states
My question is has anyone here invested in ftx...... (you just can't make this stuff up..... you just can't)

I was given LUNAR coin once upon a time and have had that money indirectly affected. The idea of free money was nice, but sat on it too long.

I was given LUNAR coin once upon a time and have had that money indirectly affected. The idea of free money was nice, but sat on it too long.
The list of celebrities who invested is stunning, my understanding is Tom Brady (a sports ball player) lost north of 600 million, Ontario teachers union lost North of 75 million.... folks ya might want to ck this out. The stuff emerging about this is incredible

The list of celebrities who invested is stunning, my understanding is Tom Brady (a sports ball player) lost north of 600 million, Ontario teachers union lost North of 75 million.... folks ya might want to ck this out. The stuff emerging about this is incredible
Money to burn. I wouldbt have invested with real money

Only by the Orange Cult Morons.
If you believe the democrats, or for that matter the Republicans have your best interest in mind you are sadly mistaken and in line for a rude awaking.... these people (75% of them) couldn't care a rat's ass about you or anyone else..... your delusional if you believe otherwise.....

You are mind numbingly stupid.

Most investments lose in a contracting economy. The safer places to park money fall behind inflation. Idiots with money fall for the scams of improbable yield above inflation, until they're all idiots without money. There are some exceptions, mostly with government subsidies (Tesla, pharma, etc.) but that gravy train will run out of gravy in the next few years.

Sam Bankman-Fried convicted in fraud and conspiracy trial, faces 110 years in prison​

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...r&cvid=ed429ec2d9d143229f7e55326cd5c40b&ei=13

jury took just over 4 hours to find him guilty on all federal and conspiracy charges.
good.

Bankman-Fried was charged with seven counts of fraud, conspiracy and money laundering in what federal prosecutors have described as "one of the biggest financial frauds in American history."

He was accused of using customer deposits on the crypto trading platform FTX to cover losses at his hedge fund, pay off loans and buy lavish real estate, among other personal expenses.

Back