Frozen Account?

My account seems to have frozen. I submitted a story on 2nd August which is still showing as Pending and there has been no activity from anyone else, (following/favourites etc.) since 3rd August, both of which are most unusual. I've tried logging off and back on again in case the issue was at my end, but it's still the same. I think the stats on my stories are still being updated, but I'm not sure.
Can anyone help?
Thanks
RLT

An 8-day delay on publishing isn't atypical, and a week without follows/favourites also seems possible given the number of stories you have and how long it's been since one was last published. I would leave it a few more days, and if the story isn't published by then, drop a brief note to Laurel. I'm sure you'll see a flurry of activity when it goes live.

As a quick test, I followed you :) (not sure how long this takes to update on your dashboard).

Thanks Altissimus, I have actually got your "following". I appreciate your comments, but I've never waited more that a couple of days for a story to go live, and there has been some activity on my dashboard most days since I started publishing.
As you suggest I'll give it a bit then contact Laurel.
Thanks

Or, re-edit and resubmit to bump it back into the queue. That's what I did a couple of times when mine got stuck. Worked.

Back