Friday April 26.....Happy Birthday Space Wrangler

Cara_f_32

Really Experienced
Friday, April 26, 2002 is Space Wranglers :heart: birthday. I invite everyone who wants to wish him a happy birthday to post here.

Unfortunately I can't be around on the day of his birthday so as my gift to him I invite ANY and ALL of his lady friends to use this board to post the sexiest birthday greetings of all time to him!!!!!!! Make him blush or flush !!!!!!!

If i had my way on his birthday Space would be blindfolded and tied to the four corners of my bed post and I'd bring in a lady one at a time and give her him.....i'd leave the room and sit outside to hear his moans and groans. If i needed to retie him to the bed I would do that ;) before leading the next woman in. Thank you for helping me make his day special.

Cara xoxoxoxox

PS Male friends wishing to leave Space greetings please do so...besides i need someone to keep me company out in the hallway while he is devoured. :eek:

Birthday!!!

I got you a box of cake mix and some wallpaper!

Fred got you a box of old National Geographics!

And old Uncle Bob painted these rocks yellow and glued them onto this stick for you! Enjoy!!!

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!

Space Wrangler.....I don't know you very well....but I do know that I like you lots......I hope you have a Wonderful Birthday......Hugs and Kisses:kiss: :) :kiss: :) :kiss: :) :kiss: :)
Baby Blue

to the best dad in lit

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD........i maxed out the visa titanium...so i couldnt get you anything........but you will get the bill........lmbo
cake_confetti.gif

so have a great day dad......hugs and kissessssssssss sbs

Happy Birthday Space Babe!!!!!
Every Man's Fantasy!!!!!

:devil:
pre2.jpg

Last edited:
Happiest of birthdays!

Hugs and kisses on your big day Space, I hope it's wonderful.

I hope you get everything you want and desire...

Kisses, Cleo

Happy Birthday Space honey!!! I got you this for Cara to use on you when she gets back!!!;) :p :kiss: :kiss:

1939-big.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SPACE WRANGLER!!

Have a great day honey.. and celebrate as hard as you can!! :heart: LB

card12.jpg

feeling loved

*smiles wide... a bit choked up*

WOW... thank you so much, my dear friends.

You people are the best. Makes me honored and proud to call you my friends.

Cara... baby, you are the absolute best. I could not have asked for a more wonderful and loving friend.

I am truly touched by all the warmth... thank you, everyone.

hey space ...

red HAPPY BIRTHDAY SPACE!!!!!hope you have a great day and when you get some time PM me I would like to talk to ya:D
hey I hope you get EVERYTHING you want and more ..HAVE FUN!

Happy Birthday you sexy thing you! Okay, okay, I am a few days late, but dang it all, I cannot keep up with all the threads. Sure hope you had a great day. Great idea Cara!

Hugs and kisses for the birthday boy.

Sorry I miss you SW!!

Hope you had a great one!

Last edited:
Back