Foreskin restoration

Also circumcision in the US started as an attempt to stop men from masturbating.

Attachments

• photo_2023-08-23_20-16-26.jpg
    photo_2023-08-23_20-16-26.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 7
  • photo_2023-11-29_20-46-29.jpg
    photo_2023-11-29_20-46-29.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 7
If circumcision is male genital mutilation, isn't foreskin restoration surgery doubling down?
Or is foreskin restoration done with clamp and weights or something?
Correct, foreskin restoration is most often done using the same techniques that body piercing fans use to widen their holes. Or that our body uses to increase the amount of skin when we grow, get fat, etc. Apply tension to the skin and the skin cells add more skin.

The few cases of surgery have not turned out very well, so almost no one does that or suggests that anymore, at least among the circles I am in. I suppose some surgeons may, if all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail, so to speak.

that was my thought. if you believe being clipped at birth is mutilation, additional surgery to alter your penis cosmetically is ???

the skin is gone. itā€™s never coming back.
While it is true that you cannot restore the full set of anatomical features that your original equipment had, you can restore a great deal of the function and feeling. The very few men who were circumcised after having sex, then restored, have reported large gains in both feeling and function, not to mention that the appearance can fool a doctor or others examining you. One man put the three experiences this way:

sex intact = 10
sex circumcised = 3
sex restored = 7

Last edited:
Unlike a fetus a foreskin is actually part of your body.
I have to say it has taken me some time to appreciate that some Lit members are incredibly brilliant. I always need to be reminded that the fetus is worn as a hat until childbirth, when the newborn is fitted with roller skates. Given the complexity of fetal job training, we have to admire pro-lifers. Thanks!

( . )( . )

Correct, foreskin restoration is most often done using the same techniques that body piercing fans use to widen their holes. Or that our body uses to increase the amount of skin when we grow, get fat, etc. Apply tension to the skin and the skin cells add more skin.

The few cases of surgery have not turned out very well, so almost no one does that or suggests that anymore, at least among the circles I am in. I suppose some surgeons may, if all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail, so to speak.
Given the importance of this medical breakthrough I have to mention that I was born with a caul or fetal membrane covering my face. I miss it. I wonder if i can get it restored. It would make me more attractive on the street and I could have it tattooed with the notable slogan of the anticircumcision movement: Labor liberates.
Original: Arbeit Macht Frei.

( . )( . )

Good point.
Every supporter of sexual freedom must oppose abortion. The vast body of memoirs by children who were aborted is heart-rending. As a transwoman, I see no logic in the argument that the "right" of cis women to autonomy over their bodies has anything to do with my "right" to autonomy over mine. Under no circumstance must transwomen get involved with this deviancy.

( . )( . )

How does MGM compare to FGM?
Very important issue. It's necessary for all intelligent people to understand that cutting millions of teenage girls' huge ugly skin tags with rusty razors, scissors, dull knives, tincan tops, etc. is necessary for parents to realize the financial benefits of selling their daughters to men they have never seen before. Anything to prevent these parasites from going to school and learning to read. Without thr cutters these nasty creatures might have orgasms. The most horrifying genocide yet perpetrated by the West is the ghastly eradication of girl-cutting in Iraqi Kurdistan. Thanks!
I donā€™t believe in breast implants and I donā€™t believe in penis modifications. Now if there is a true medical reason then fine. But I believe use what you got.
Strangely, i am ambivalent about implants because i have natural boobs thanks to estradiol. The goddess was kind to me. So the enormous number of medical reasons to get them doesn't matter to me. I would definitely get them to prevent a hangnail. I appreciate your commitment to using the brains, education, sanity, and respect for the rights of others with which you are endowed. Your beliefs matter to the entire world. Thanks!
Nobody picks up a piece of candy if it doesn't have a wrapper lol.
Right. That's why I'm a ho. Only a few women on the planet can stand being anywhere near a cut dick. So there are plenty of men for me. Similarly, I refuse to eat any food that doesn't come with its plastic and cardboard wrapper intact. There is no compelling reason to mutilate a steak by cooking it.

Unlike a fetus a foreskin is actually part of your body.
It has taken me some time to realize how helpful some Lit members are. I had forgotten that the fetus is worn as a hat until childbirth when it is fitted with roller skates, issued a banjo, and set up with training as an apprentice in a local putty knife factory.

I heard someone say the brain is part of the body. How absurd.

There is a joke about a surgeon who spent his life removing foreskins,for some reason he preserved ach one of them
When he retired he took the lot to a famous leather Smith and said "This is the work of my lifetime, please make something memorable out of it
He was told to return after a week when he was given an ordinary wallet with many pockets.
The good doctor remonstrated and said "I wanted something memorable,what do I do with this ordinary wallet.
The cobbler retorted ,it's more than memorable, stroke it a bit ,you will get a suitcase .

While it is true that you cannot restore the full set of anatomical features that your original equipment had, you can restore a great deal of the function and feeling. The very few men who were circumcised after having sex, then restored, have reported large gains in both feeling and function, not to mention that the appearance can fool a doctor or others examining you. One man put the three experiences this way:

sex intact = 10
sex circumcised = 3
sex restored = 7
There is something truly deranged about this discussion. What function and feeling prior to a practice at childbirth? Muslims are recommended but not required to circumcise at 13, parallel to the Jewish bar mitzvah. If Muslim boys are fucking before circumcision that might be the basis for a clinical study. But by who? Where? How?

I'm consider such posts to be a criminal form of disinformation rooted in bigotry against Jews and Muslims.

( . )šŸŒ¹( . )

sex intact = 10
sex circumcised = 3
sex restored = 7

There is something truly deranged about this discussion. What function and feeling prior to a practice at childbirth? Muslims are recommended but not required to circumcise at 13, parallel to the Jewish bar mitzvah. If Muslim boys are fucking before circumcision that might be the basis for a clinical study. But by who? Where? How?

I'm consider such posts to be a criminal form of disinformation rooted in bigotry against Jews and Muslims.

( . )šŸŒ¹( . )

Hopefully you will have noted that I said "man". For your information, there have been men who were intact into adulthood, and had experience with sexual feelings and functions with their foreskin. But then opted to be circumcised. And found that they were unhappy with the reduced feelings and functioning, so then restored.

However, I can say that the improvements that I have enjoyed from restoring are remarkable and were unexpected, for both myself and my partner. While I cannot say how they compare to what I might have had, given that I was circumcised as an infant, I can highly recommend restoring.

No misinformation, whether you want to accept that or not. It is, after all, the internet, and one needs to be a careful consumer of information...

Sorry, I don't have any interest in Scientology or science fiction. Though today I met a nice old man hooked on UFOs. If he wants to fuck me I can dress up as an alien.

Go restore whatever you want. I have a hormonal clit and am working on wrapping my former scrotum around trick dicks (not RMN). Telling me someone regained feeling in their foreskin after surgery is like telling me they found a penny on the street.

If you can highly recommend such trivia, and you're into such things, watch for my post on how to give yourself a blowjob.

( . )( . )

Back