Foreskin restoration

Sorry, I don't have any interest in Scientology or science fiction. Though today I met a nice old man hooked on UFOs. If he wants to fuck me I can dress up as an alien.

Go restore whatever you want. I have a hormonal clit and am working on wrapping my former scrotum around trick dicks (not RMN). Telling me someone regained feeling in their foreskin after surgery is like telling me they found a penny on the street.

If you can highly recommend such trivia, and you're into such things, watch for my post on how to give yourself a blowjob.

( . )( . )
If it was restored, was it grafted? From whence the graft?

There is a joke about a surgeon who spent his life removing foreskins,for some reason he preserved ach one of them
When he retired he took the lot to a famous leather Smith and said "This is the work of my lifetime, please make something memorable out of it
He was told to return after a week when he was given an ordinary wallet with many pockets.
The good doctor remonstrated and said "I wanted something memorable,what do I do with this ordinary wallet.
The cobbler retorted ,it's more than memorable, stroke it a bit ,you will get a suitcase .
This is an ancient Jewish joke.

If it was restored, was it grafted? From whence the graft?
The method using skin grafts from other parts of the body has proved to have poor outcomes for appearance, function, and feelings. Partly this is due to the skin being quite different on other parts of the body. the foreskin is actually a highly specialized tissue. And partly due to the fact that removing a section of skin and applying it to another part of the body will always cause further damage to some extent, often resulting in loss of feeling to some extent.

The best method currently is to apply tension. The tension triggers the skin cells to grow more skin. This is well researched, and supported by the science of skin expansion, as used by doctors for burn victims, etc. There are examples of this form our daily observations as well, for example as people grow taller their skin keeps up, as people get fat, their skin keeps up, people into body piercing can enlarge their openings, etc.

With this nonsurgical technique, the function and feelings are greatly restored, and the appearance is good enough to fool a doctor examining you.

Future techniques will probably include regenerative techniques, but they are not available yet.

Last edited:
Back