Forced to share a hotel room: Mom and Son on Italian holiday

"It could be quite a giggle I suppose, eh ? Acting as if you are my girlfriend ! Just let me know if I get too intimate when we are out in public - you're not the only one who might get caught up in the heat of the moment......shall we go out for our first romantic stroll right now ?!"

hehe

"sure, why not, Let's go to the garden that I read about, it's supposed to have a beautiful lake that is shaded by many, many trees" Beth said in a voice full of 'hint,hint'.

Beth was not intending for anything sexual to go on between her and her son but was enjoying the preparation for the pretend-romance that she thought he was talking about. It was therefore a slight shock when he asked her

"Will you wear something that.....er.....doesnt leave much to the imagination ? I want to drive every other man in Rome wildly jealous !"

"ummm....ok, I can understand your father wanting to do that, but my son? Sure, what the hell!" Beth repeated her favorite saying. Beth walked over to her luggage and puled out her skimpiest outfit, "How's this one?"

Sleeveless and very short - he liked it.

"Wow mom they'll all have their eyes on stalks if you walk around like that. I bet you havent got the guts to wear it without a bra !"

OOC
What's mom wearing bottom-half ? Or is it a one-piece ?

ooc:it's a mini-skirt dress

"It has a built in bra, what, you think someone would wear an outfit like this without the idea of showing cleavage?"
Beth smiled, "mind if I get changed right here?" She asked, and began to take her arms out of the sleeves of her shirt.

ooc - dont let mom get too willing <s> - flirtacious maybe but she isnt planning sex

"Hee hee - I might find it hard to look where we are going then, mom - with.....er....that to look at right by my side."

The thought of his arm around her waist was making him think how gradual he would have to be if he was going to get a feel of those breasts !

OOC:I won't, yet ::wink::

"Well, would you rather I wore a bra. I'm sorry to tell you this, but I'm the kind of girl who likes the attention of total strangers."

Beth walked back over to her luggage bag and pulled out a hair scrunchie and put up her hair, "I'll be back in a second." She said and walked into the bathroom.

He laughed and called through the bathroom door after her

"So long as you aren't in anyone else's arms apart from mine this evening, that's cool with me"

He couldn't wait to see how she would look when she was changed,,,,

"I guess I can settle for that." Beth said, laughing. She walked out of the bathroom and readjusted the bottom of her dress.

He didnt quite dare to ask if she had panties on - he would probably get a peek later and for now the mental fantasy that she may not have them on was better than being disappointed by being told that she did.

"Off we go" he excalimed in a jolly tone "Piazza d'Espangna here we come"

OOC:pM me the room you are in

Beth giggled. "Let's go!" she grabbed her coat and purse and opened the door, ready to leave.

Fos some reason he found himself staring at her ankles and calves an the dainty sandles on her feet. Bare flesh - not the flesh he wanted most but bare flesh all the same.

He waited until they were out in the street and then wrapped an arm around her middle and they started to walk towards the Piazza d'Espagna

Male eyes were - as he expected - all turning to look at her.

Beth smiled as her son put his arm around her. She looked around and noticed many eyes staring at her. She then looked at her son and gave him a peck on the cheek, "This I shall remember." She qouted a phrase from a romance book she had read. Then she laughed.

"It would make people even more jealous, Beth, if I moved my hand up a bit so that it was right on your bosom."

He wanted her to think that he just wanted them to put on a fun show.....truth was he loved the idea of copping a feel of her tit !

He took a hold of her breast. He gripped it a bit harder than she expected - or wanted.

"Mmmmmmm" he smiled at her.

"Wow, youre realy getting into this, aren't you sweetie, maybe you should move your had down a little." Beth smiled at her son.

"We're nearly at the Piazza - I thought we could have an ice cream with you sat on my lap........do you want me to move my hand off your breast until we get there , Beth ?"

will I get sex soon, lol ;)

Beth smiled. "Do you want to? Remember, this is "our" night." Beth made " " marks with her hands as she said our. "And don't you think I might crush you if I sit on your lap, sweetie." Beth said teasingly, she knew her son could hold her, he was fairly strong and she didn't weigh very much.

"I can think of worse ways tp go than being crushed by you, Beth"

And the pair of them giggled

"And.....er.....I quite like my hand where it is if it's okay with you mom"

They found a cafe and sat at an outside table, Beth plonking herself upon her son's lap. Immediately he could not help himself develop a hard-on.

She was steading herself by putting her arm around his shoulder and her breasts were almost at eye level for him.

He had a hand on her naked thigh. A few men were looking across enviously. Harry drew this to his mom's attention.

"Look at those glances we are getting, Beth - they probably think that we are honeymooners or something and that I will be screwing you all night. Hee Hee - shame it isn't so !"

Her chance to answer was halted by the waiter bringing them the ice cream menu

Last edited:
sorry I haven't posed in a while, I've ben busy what with summer family visits. (ugh)

Beth carefully looked over the menu and told the water wht she wanted, "Double scoop chocolate, on a sugar cone." She smiled at her son. "A shame?"

"Not everything can be perfect" and Harry gave a very deliberate and exaggerated sigh - "Still, we can carry on I suppose letting everyone else think that's what we'll be up to tonight ! Any ideas how we could get their pulses racing ? Anything cheeky that you and me could do right here to set their imaginations into overdrive ?"

sorry again

"Gee, I can't think of anything other than actual touchy-feely things. You decide what to do."

Beth smiled seductively at her son as she moved herself even closer into him.

:kiss:

Back